Post: The Last of Us Remastered - 'No Matter What - Survivor' [CUSA00552]
06-27-2017, 05:09 PM #1
elephantitus
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is a game saved on the last level of Hospital, playing on Grounded difficulty. *Complete which should not be that hard and you should earn the trophy 'No Matter What - Survivor'.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 07-06-2020 at 03:08 PM. Reason: title

The following 14 users say thank you to elephantitus for this useful post:

aeneax, BigBoss_700, Emptyx7, essullabi, KABOOS992121, Kampfer666, Morose290, nikardo1982, Noodleball, nooei12345, rhdjhfdjfjfg, RX_350, Tregao, yisusbcn
06-29-2017, 01:29 PM #11
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by elephantitus View Post
When completing this save, you will be able to start again with a new game in the '+ series', yes. No, I ran though the missions so you will not get any collectible trophy. Sorry.

As long as no + trophies pop after finishing the last level....I'd like to look legit as its impossible to pop all + and non + difficulties at once legit.
06-29-2017, 02:38 PM #12
elephantitus
Save Point
You can load the game on a dummy account first to see what is going to happen.
06-30-2017, 04:33 PM #13
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by jbowers310 View Post
As long as no + trophies pop after finishing the last level....I'd like to look legit as its impossible to pop all + and non + difficulties at once legit.

Did you test? What was the outcome? Has anyone tried converting this to eu, is this even possible to convert to eu yet? my save is naffed, i can even load my save thats 100% so i can start a new game + wouldnt mind resigning this save and then playing it on grounded + myself.

can anyone sort out a eu save at the last check point on grounded like this? much appreciated
Last edited by xLew-- ; 07-01-2017 at 10:47 AM.
07-01-2017, 12:48 PM #14
If anyone can post a grounded + save, upgrades, and collectables with one more left of everything, it would be a great save set. Also the same for left behind dlc
07-10-2017, 05:04 PM #15
xLew--
Former Staff
Here is a game saved on the last level of Hospital, playing on Grounded difficulty. *Complete which should not be that hard and you should earn the trophy 'No Matter What - Survivor'.

has anyone got this in eu region?
07-11-2017, 01:45 PM #16
Here is a game saved on the last level of Hospital, playing on Grounded difficulty. *Complete which should not be that hard and you should earn the trophy 'No Matter What - Survivor'.

is this US digital or something? I have US disc installed and it says the application for this save data is not installed when I try to copy it from USB. and idk why the saves descriptions are in japanese.
07-14-2017, 05:27 PM #17
Hi friend

I do not know how to use savegame.

How can I use your save file in my account ?

I wanted to copy the files in my profile

Error message => Cannot Copy. The saved data belongs to another player

What should I do
Last edited by abi_ps4 ; 07-14-2017 at 05:36 PM.
07-15-2017, 12:34 PM #18
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by ps4 View Post
Hi friend

I do not know how to use savegame.

How can I use your save file in my account ?

I wanted to copy the files in my profile

Error message => Cannot Copy. The saved data belongs to another player

What should I do

buy savewizard and resign it to your profile so you can use it as your own, i think xploder can do it too, i might be wrong
03-31-2018, 04:51 PM #19
Stuck playing grounded need to post for save
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo