06-29-2017, 05:13 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just a quick world I created on creative on my PS3 and modded it so I could earn the trophies on survival. Transferred it to my PS4 and uploaded it for you guys. You can earn 30+ trophies on peaceful difficulty. Only trophies not available are "Adventuring Time", "Passing Time" and the Expansion Packs ones.

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-17-2020 at 04:04 PM. Reason: title

The following 18 users say thank you to adrian3fer for this useful post:

1Mostarda, Adrian-Marsh, aeneax, bigbadd, Dark_Crusade, darkmagic909, drkola, Gabriela-M-Perez-Ortiz, L_66u, LipeBoy, Maycon_gbi, ntncrlsfrtsdmnz, spankyunasty, ThatEpicSomeone, tigerrrrr, Tristen, Tweety 24, yockey

The following user groaned adrian3fer for this awful post:

glitchaddiction1
10-18-2018, 12:37 AM #11
digicorp
Save Point
Yup. This world is endlessly flat with no items or anything of the sort. No Cobblestone to be mined or had or wood or anything. Just a few cows.
04-17-2020, 02:45 AM #12
Originally posted by adrian3fer View Post
Just a quick world I created on creative on my PS3 and modded it so I could earn the trophies on survival. Transferred it to my PS4 and uploaded it for you guys. You can earn 30+ trophies on peaceful difficulty. Only trophies not available are "Adventuring Time", "Passing Time" and the Expansion Packs ones.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

do you still have it for ps3??? I need it to transfer it to psvita
04-18-2020, 08:06 AM #13
Originally posted by digicorp View Post
Yup. This world is endlessly flat with no items or anything of the sort. No Cobblestone to be mined or had or wood or anything. Just a few cows.

yap its flat its fake wtf
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo