06-29-2017, 05:13 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just a quick world I created on creative on my PS3 and modded it so I could earn the trophies on survival. Transferred it to my PS4 and uploaded it for you guys. You can earn 30+ trophies on peaceful difficulty. Only trophies not available are "Adventuring Time", "Passing Time" and the Expansion Packs ones.

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-17-2020 at 04:04 PM. Reason: title

The following 18 users say thank you to adrian3fer for this useful post:

1Mostarda, Adrian-Marsh, aeneax, bigbadd, Dark_Crusade, darkmagic909, drkola, Gabriela-M-Perez-Ortiz, L_66u, LipeBoy, Maycon_gbi, ntncrlsfrtsdmnz, spankyunasty, ThatEpicSomeone, tigerrrrr, Tristen, Tweety 24, yockey

The following user groaned adrian3fer for this awful post:

glitchaddiction1
06-29-2017, 05:21 AM #2
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by adrian3fer View Post
Just a quick world I created on creative on my PS3 and modded it so I could earn the trophies on survival. Transferred it to my PS4 and uploaded it for you guys. You can earn 30+ trophies on peaceful difficulty. Only trophies not available are "Adventuring Time", "Passing Time" and the Expansion Packs ones.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

how did you mod it to be able to get trophies on ps4?

The following 3 users say thank you to Tristen for this useful post:

1Mostarda, darkmagic909, drkola
06-29-2017, 05:28 AM #3
Originally posted by Tristen View Post
how did you mod it to be able to get trophies on ps4?

There's this program (Windows) called MCC Tool Chest. You open your PS3 save, go to level.dat and change the values from "Gamemode: 1" to "Gamemode 0" and "hasBeenInCreative: 1" to "hasBeenInCreative: 0". Then you have to resign it with another program called MCPS3GameResigner. Copy to your PS3, open the world on Survival (It will tell you it was created on creative, just ignore it), save the game and quit. Open the world on Survival again. There. Use the upload option on PS3 and then download it on your PS4.

Happy

The following 3 users say thank you to adrian3fer for this useful post:

ChateauLatour, Ali D Killer, ThatEpicSomeone
06-29-2017, 06:55 AM #4
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
There's this program (Windows) called MCC Tool Chest. You open your PS3 save, go to level.dat and change the values from "Gamemode: 1" to "Gamemode 0" and "hasBeenInCreative: 1" to "hasBeenInCreative: 0". Then you have to resign it with another program called MCPS3GameResigner. Copy to your PS3, open the world on Survival (It will tell you it was created on creative, just ignore it), save the game and quit. Open the world on Survival again. There. Use the upload option on PS3 and then download it on your PS4.

Happy

hmm always wondered how they did that. Pretty cool man good job!
06-29-2017, 04:56 PM #5

Happy

Very infomative, I'll use this for the new expansion.
12-03-2017, 01:27 AM #6
When you open up the save should it be a dark image of just a plain flat world on survival? Thats what I just got.

The following 2 users say thank you to ThatEpicSomeone for this useful post:

arxacr7, digicorp
05-06-2018, 01:55 PM #7
Thanks for the save
10-15-2018, 08:20 AM #8
digicorp
Save Point
How do you load this into your own Minecraft game on PS4 with Save Wizard? Is this the US version for PS4?
10-15-2018, 08:39 AM #9
digicorp
Save Point
There is absolutely no explaination for this file and it is just a flat world after re-signing it to your ID. This seems to be a fake.

The following user thanked digicorp for this useful post:

Peixe_Boi_22
10-15-2018, 06:19 PM #10
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by digicorp View Post
There is absolutely no explaination for this file and it is just a flat world after re-signing it to your ID. This seems to be a fake.

Did you look arround? There are many trophy worlds on a flat world
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo