07-01-2017, 01:32 PM #1
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys and girls Happy

this save pop all difficulty trophys and all collectible trophys at the main menu. sadly both parcour trophy won't pop :(

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 06-18-2019 at 11:39 AM. Reason: title

The following 29 users say thank you to xTheSolutionNOT for this useful post:

8ball, Angut84, babadayi, bang4stylez, Castru, Dr Flibble, Emptyx7, frez0r, Greener04, guyverprime, Harderbetter, i__mhm, ion, irdecaza, kiki1941, koz3bal, kuzya, LordKasi, mariucco94ita, Paranoid_SAR, ps4gamer, rj0217, SaveBoy364, ser, t-bagwell, Wosley, xseafogx, xSOADx, zayneisaacs
12-09-2019, 07:30 PM #38
stasya
◔‿◔
Originally posted by Alexsandr194 View Post
Скачал,установил,поиграл ни олного трофея не получил.

The same sentence in English will help others understand your problem. Unless you are comfortable with being ignored & don't want an actual help. Geo

The following user thanked stasya for this useful post:

sandersonn
12-09-2019, 10:35 PM #39
frez0r
Gym leader
Has anyone tried this save on the newest patch? If so, autopop or do you have to beat the last mission/checkpoint? Just asking because some people said it didn´t work.
12-09-2019, 11:24 PM #40
kaka2
Haxor!
Originally posted by frez0r View Post
Has anyone tried this save on the newest patch? If so, autopop or do you have to beat the last mission/checkpoint? Just asking because some people said it didn´t work.

becomes a master still needs to be done legit with the new latest patch, also it pops some trohpys for the history doing las mission and all collectibles, but im replay all charapthers over again to see whats the % i've got, but yeah its not a insta platinum but this save helps you allot of time, collectibles max dificulty done..
Last edited by kaka2 ; 12-09-2019 at 11:25 PM.
12-10-2019, 03:27 PM #41
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

Usually difficulty trophies are popped by replaying the last mission, but I have not played Titanfall 2 so cannot confirm with this save. Collectible trophies, when they work, can sometimes automatically pop, sometimes from viewing your in-game collection (I note the instructions say it pops in the main menu), and sometimes by collecting one more when possible such as if there are more collectibles in the game than necessary for the trophies.
12-10-2019, 05:32 PM #42
frez0r
Gym leader
Originally posted by kaka2 View Post
Originally posted by frez0r View Post

becomes a master still needs to be done legit with the new latest patch, also it pops some trohpys for the history doing las mission and all collectibles, but im replay all charapthers over again to see whats the % i've got, but yeah its not a insta platinum but this save helps you allot of time, collectibles max dificulty done..

Okay. Yeah, I just wanted to know whether the statement "this save pop all difficulty trophys and all collectible trophys at the main menu" is still valid on the newest game version since there was some people who said the trophies didn´t pop for them.
Last edited by frez0r ; 12-10-2019 at 05:32 PM.
12-11-2019, 02:49 PM #43
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Please keep it civil in the forums.
01-05-2020, 12:57 AM #44
M17
Rookie
Originally posted by rj0217 View Post
If anyone is looking to get the ......Becomes the master trophy done please feel free to PM me. I can do it pretty easily. I've done it countless times. Of course if you're skeptical please go ahead and have one of the admin confront me about this and I will happily show them and you proof if need be.

I need a platinum for FF XV monster of the deep. Could you get it for me?
01-06-2020, 04:57 PM #45
Becomes master ... stare
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo