Post: Driveclub Bikes 100% except DLC time trials. [CUSA00093]
07-02-2017, 05:44 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is a Plat and 100% all stars for dlcs listed under driveclub bikes... I have not done the dlc time trials yet but I really doubt those would pop with a save anyway. For max out all bikes trophy try getting 1 xp with a base game bike and see if pop but doubtful :( sry I had the plat completed about a month before save wizard introduced resigning. On the bright side all the star trophies should pop after doing 1 event.
Link: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 08-13-2020 at 01:33 PM. Reason: title

The following 10 users say thank you to MusicGamer for this useful post:

aeneax, AkumaNYC, aziiz, DuffyDuck, hack73, iTz-Selver-Zz, Jax1984, Jerem92i, Leonrpg, RageSoul51
07-03-2017, 12:23 PM #2
Used this last night to finish my plat. Thanks. Finish each championship with a trophy tied to it in first place, get that trophy. After first race get all stars trophy, and level 15 bikes. You must do any time trial trophies yourself. Dlc just finish last event in each pack 1st place to unlock all trophies except time trials.

The following user thanked AkumaNYC for this useful post:

stwowner
07-03-2017, 03:49 PM #3
Originally posted by revengeofakuma View Post
Used this last night to finish my plat. Thanks. Finish each championship with a trophy tied to it in first place, get that trophy. After first race get all stars trophy, and level 15 bikes. You must do any time trial trophies yourself. Dlc just finish last event in each pack 1st place to unlock all trophies except time trials.

oh nice you get level 15 bikes... that will save people alot of time. well that's good.
07-06-2017, 12:06 AM #4
Thanks for this
01-12-2018, 09:20 AM #5
im looking for EU version .
08-12-2020, 11:28 PM #6
Bla13
Rookie
Me too
Possible EU VERSION please ?
08-13-2020, 01:35 PM #7
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Bla13 View Post
Me too
Possible EU VERSION please ?

It can't be re-regioned, so you would be better off just posting a request in the You must login or register to view this content..
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo