07-02-2017, 06:52 PM #1
mark1
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I have here a Semi-SaveSet for Mafia III, I've managed to test a handful of saves where "Sure Thing, Boss" (Unlocked all Associates) pops automatically.

Most saves (especially the story ones) work fine, but the one I was hoping would work didn't :'( and that was "No Loose Ends" (Killed all of the Racket Bosses), I've included it anyway so anyone is free to test. I don't have any "Paid for" DLC installed but I do have the free stuff.

I've included README's as always and these were made using the EU Disc Version.

Here's the saves;

**UPDATE: I managed to get the "No Loose Ends" & "The New Boss" trophies to pop, you just need to load the save whilst disconnected from the internet!**

Also, it auto pops "Hole in Your Pocket" and if you collect any money you get "Baby, You're a Rich Man".
(by using the "No Loose Ends" Save)

**UPDATE 2: I've made a new save for "IRA Don't Ask" & "Can't Trust a Rat"**

IMPORTANT: You need ALL DLC installed for this save to load, sorry!

Instructions within as always.

*UPDATE*
You don't need DLC for this save

Thanks to You must login or register to view this content.

Also, here's a link for the "Live Another Day" trophy; You must login or register to view this content.[/U][/B][/URL]

All thanks to You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by koz3bal View Post
here two saves* for The new boss+live another Day , you will have the option to either spare or kill a racket boss, you'll want to be sparing here. To do this press

also if continue story mission , when u get meeting with chosen character. Cassandra/Vito/Burke u need to chosen Cassandra after that complete two side mission for Cassandra well get two trophies Family & .45 in my hand , then keep finish the story mission , when u meet again with Cassandra/Vito/Burke , need to chosen Burke , well get trophy " we're in this together "
Last edited by Vicodin10 ; 12-14-2021 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Added more saves

The following 881 users say thank you to mark1 for this useful post:

_AAB_, _NamelessKing_, _op97, 0fox, [email protected], 17Coxy, 3adelhack, 66GraF66, 7h1nk, a7ballaa, A86, abc...d, abufhad, abulnoor, Ace10990, acp1512, adams2210, ADAY, ademasbg33, adilgangster, ado53, Adorn_The_D, aeneax, ag555, AHMAD71, ahmadmf74, Ahmed-170, Aitch, ajay.solidsnake, ajsking, AkIrA HD, Akram-Buzaid, AlanBlend37, Alberta, alca_iori, aleksey7771996, alemetal, AleMura7--, Alexombre91, Alhnon07, ali_warchild, alian, aliellie, Almighty21, AlpineAlps, Alucard_Immorta, Aman-Sangar, amjed, andyclimax, AndyGilz, angel4ever, Angelus Satani, anglee, Angut84, anmon05, Anoobiis, Anselmo Ricci, antchewy, aon1, Applesauce, ARKV, Arpagone, articuno77, as12033, asanro, asdw58, Atavius, Atrejus, atulshanbhag, avsreekar, aymanos1986, azizX, Ba 316, bab1970, babielato30, Bader505, Bainesy07, baker1, Ballackfutbol, balukbc1989, bang4stylez, Bangkok-hitman, Banxp900, barala, Barbaris, basharsky88, BASIA2001, batfink2009, Battlehorst0, BD132, BejitaSSJB, berhem, Best_OF_Kill, Biffaboy, BiggNSmallz381, bilen, birka, Blackfinal, BlackHat72, Blackramzes and 781 other users.

The following user groaned mark1 for this awful post:

Vulcain1971
07-02-2017, 08:24 PM #2
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by mark1 View Post

I have here a Semi-SaveSet for Mafia III, I've managed to test a handful of saves where "Sure Thing, Boss" (Unlocked all Associates) pops automatically.

Most saves (especially the story ones) work fine, but the one I was hoping would work didn't :'( and that was "No Loose Ends" (Killed all of the Racket Bosses), I've included it anyway so anyone is free to test. I don't have any "Paid for" DLC installed but I do have the free stuff.

Here's the saves;

Awesome work mate, thank you for this!

The following 11 users say thank you to Cloud for this useful post:

borderlands2sav, galo7, ghettoblaster19, gr82b61, koz3bal, mark1, Mic1987, nextgennaggers, sebycurv5, taker394, Vulcain1971
07-02-2017, 08:32 PM #3
mark1
I defeated!
Originally posted by Cloud View Post
Awesome work mate, thank you for this!

No problem, and I know its in the wrong section (can't believe I did that lol), but I've messaged a mod to move it.

The following user thanked mark1 for this useful post:

Cloud
07-02-2017, 08:33 PM #4
Cloud
Life Savior
No problem, and I know its in the wrong section (can't believe I did that lol), but I've messaged a mod to move it.

No problem mate, they wil move it. Keep up the good work Winky Winky

The following user thanked Cloud for this useful post:

mark1
07-02-2017, 08:56 PM #5
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight

Here's the saves;

Praying for a re-region of some sort from xploder or Save Wizard.... I really need these I'm 82% :(

The following user thanked FallenSoldier for this useful post:

mark1
07-02-2017, 09:19 PM #6
Going to try theses

Flambé Ping.
I'm Goin' In! ping.
Big Earner also ping Cash in hand.
No Loose Ends & The Poor Sumbitch Didnt Ping
Just you and me wouldn't load save

My save never ping anything and it was at 80%
Last edited by LushPushLush ; 07-02-2017 at 11:11 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to LushPushLush for this useful post:

mark1, meuch38, taker394
07-02-2017, 09:30 PM #7
mark1
I defeated!
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
Praying for a re-region of some sort from xploder or Save Wizard.... I really need these I'm 82% :(

Hey, I bought both SW & Xploder for this reason, just hope Xploder comes out soon!

FallenSoldier
07-02-2017, 09:35 PM #8
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Hey, I bought both SW & Xploder for this reason, just hope Xploder comes out soon!

I have both as well.

The following user thanked FallenSoldier for this useful post:

mark1
07-03-2017, 08:48 AM #9
koz3bal
Gym leader
thnxxxx ,, neeeeeeeed moreee saves . loool
07-04-2017, 09:46 PM #10
mark1
I defeated!
Originally posted by LushPushLush View Post
Going to try theses

Flambé Ping.
I'm Goin' In! ping.
Big Earner also ping Cash in hand.
No Loose Ends & The Poor Sumbitch Didnt Ping
Just you and me wouldn't load save

My save never ping anything and it was at 80%

Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
I have both as well.

Did more testing and I got some glitchy ones to pop, check out the OP, I supplied an update.

george88
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo