Post: Onechanbara Z2 Chaos 100% Platinum Save [CUSA02159]
07-02-2017, 08:41 PM #1
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

This has my original save with a normal amount of in game currency and all items, and a save with cheats applied.

Cheats:
Max Money
All Items

Hope it helps someone, if someone could test it and let me know what trophies pop that would be awesome Smile

Edit:
All trophies EXCEPT 1 pop from my save.
You can get the last trophy from Hector.R's save. I quoted him below. Thanks for the help!

You'll be able to get all trophies for this game using this

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by Hector.R View Post
The last trophy can be obtained with this save
Last edited by Wosley ; 12-02-2018 at 08:54 AM. Reason: title

The following 15 users say thank you to Levisaurus for this useful post:

AkumaNYC, devilman336, Elesayth, fawaidy, gam1r-1988, GJx, Hector.R, hello10110, jayblaster91, KleberMishima, Mago de Oz, mamuske, snahp888, Wosley, yoshemahino
07-02-2017, 08:45 PM #2
Thanks. Will try when I get home tomorrow.
07-02-2017, 09:05 PM #3
thanks
07-02-2017, 09:21 PM #4
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by yoshemahino View Post
Thanks. Will try when I get home tomorrow.

Originally posted by Kaizer123 View Post
thanks

You're welcome Smile
07-03-2017, 02:51 AM #5
just got done testing your save, the one without cheats. You can unlock every trophy on it except buy all skills, weapons, and unlock accessories. You can make a fresh save with cheats enabled for money to unlock the skills and weapons. the accessory trophy would need a save before the last one is unlocked. great work man. went from 7% to 90% and still need to beat a boss/level without damage and 100 v ranks. I will do those tommorow with your save I know they will pop.

If you know what your doing you can get all but the accesory in less than 2 hours.
07-03-2017, 04:53 AM #6
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by revengeofakuma View Post
just got done testing your save, the one without cheats. You can unlock every trophy on it except buy all skills, weapons, and unlock accessories. You can make a fresh save with cheats enabled for money to unlock the skills and weapons. the accessory trophy would need a save before the last one is unlocked. great work man. went from 7% to 90% and still need to beat a boss/level without damage and 100 v ranks. I will do those tommorow with your save I know they will pop.

If you know what your doing you can get all but the accesory in less than 2 hours.

Thanks a lot bro! Really cool how it pops so much. So for the beating a boss/stage without taking damage i would assume you only have to do this once so:

1. Put the Power Ring, Berserk Ring, and Technique Ring on Kagura.
2. Buy a magatama necklace and power gem
3. Start chapter 13 on casual.
4. Go to the boss fight area (dont get hit by the zombies on your way there), once u enter it, it should do a cutscene. Skip it, then press pause and click restart that way you have a checkpoint.
5. You'll spawn back in. Press pause and use the magatama necklace and power gem, now unpause and kill the boss.
6. After you kill the boss the end stage results will pop up giving you a grade, right when that goes off screen press pause and click restart. And repeat it if needed. That's completing a stage and killing a boss without taking damage

I had to do that 50 times, pretty easy actually lol.

Now for the V ranks, i'm also assuming you have to do this one time on this save. But just complete a level and try and get a V rank and see if it pops

As for the Accessory trophy:
I'm not sure, unless you want to earn all of the accessories again, but you could try to experiment. Maybe change a few accessories, beat the final boss on hard mode (that's a quest you have to do to get one.) If you don't get it then you have to earn them all again like you said

If you plan to try this stuff let me know if it works
Last edited by Levisaurus ; 07-03-2017 at 05:17 AM.
07-03-2017, 11:24 AM #7
Yeah I saw that method in the trophy guide for not getting hit. I can't select casual on this save, so I tried on normal and failed. I already tried swapping accessories and beat the final boss on all difficulties. The accessory trophy is definately locked out on a plat save.
07-03-2017, 03:57 PM #8
GJx
League Champion
Originally posted by Levisaurus View Post

This has my original save with a normal amount of in game currency and all items, and a save with cheats applied.

Cheats:
Max Money
All Items

Hope it helps someone, if someone could test it and let me know what trophies pop that would be awesome Smile

Download:

Where is the credits?
07-03-2017, 08:09 PM #9
it would be nice if some one uploaded a save where you can get the last accessory.
07-03-2017, 08:32 PM #10
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by GJx View Post
Where is the credits?

it's my save lol
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo