07-04-2017, 03:55 PM #1
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Havent tested but the folder has multiple saves.

wine wars save is Hearts of stone 100% save

The beast of toussaint saves are a started save for Blood and wine

Evils soft Touches save is my save for hardest difficulty save its in the end and is already been beat

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-04-2019 at 02:39 PM.

The following 40 users say thank you to JamesDRobbins for this useful post:

ABOZAYED09, AkumaNYC, atom4, brownie_1, Chickenbowser, cttizzle2010, ezpate2, fabjuncosta, Faisal19, fav0, Fishhin, Furyon61, garotodahui, gr82b61, Gummybear, Hp617, jluneau, johnny20011220, JSilva, Kaizer123, kingpinka, Levisaurus, Logan_Sony, Luiz77, mipersiga, Miss-A, nguyena16, OG_KungFuKenny, Oliver-H-Arias, PascoalM, Paul-Squirrell, pongtanad, PSANTAMARIA, RobJrK, SAUDI_MAFiA, taker394, tamtiamat, Webslasher, Zhite777, Zydon

The following user groaned JamesDRobbins for this awful post:

hasso00oni
07-05-2017, 01:06 AM #11
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Which DLCs, specifically?

Blood and Wine and Hearts of Stone?
07-05-2017, 01:59 AM #12
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
hit the thumbs up button lol
07-05-2017, 01:59 AM #13
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
i own both dlc and this game is digital with addons purchased later on
Last edited by JamesDRobbins ; 07-06-2017 at 01:47 AM.
07-05-2017, 02:00 AM #14
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Kaizer123 View Post
Me love you long time! Thanks Happy

07-05-2017, 02:07 AM #15
is this save for the physical or digital game? I only have the digital complete edition
07-05-2017, 06:09 AM #16
Originally posted by revengeofakuma View Post
at worst the save can be used for newgame +. I'll test tommorow after work.

Good luck, NG+ is almost unplayable because everything scales to your level (yes, even if you disable scaling). Making it 10x harder than just playing from scratch. I hate this game.

Some questions for OP though - have you already completed the story, or are you at the end? It was a bit unclear from your wording, whether you had just beaten the final boss, or whether you saved before the ending scene. (There is a solid 30 minutes of gameplay between the final boss and final scene, just wondering if it's possible to finish with this trophy and get my Deathmarch trophy or if it's too late).

Question 2; Is this the standard edition or the GOTY edition, there is a difference in trophy lists depending. (Digital or physical shouldn't matter).
07-05-2017, 02:20 PM #17
Originally posted by Jesse
Good luck, NG+ is almost unplayable because everything scales to your level (yes, even if you disable scaling). Making it 10x harder than just playing from scratch. I hate this game.

Some questions for OP though - have you already completed the story, or are you at the end? It was a bit unclear from your wording, whether you had just beaten the final boss, or whether you saved before the ending scene. (There is a solid 30 minutes of gameplay between the final boss and final scene, just wondering if it's possible to finish with this trophy and get my Deathmarch trophy or if it's too late).

Question 2; Is this the standard edition or the GOTY edition, there is a difference in trophy lists depending. (Digital or physical shouldn't matter).

I know its the standard edition with both dlc required to use the save. That sucks about new game +
07-05-2017, 03:06 PM #18
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by JamesDRobbins View Post

Stop asking for rep. (Yes giving a thumbs up adds to your rep)

And you didn't even answer the question right.
07-05-2017, 08:13 PM #19
Logan_Sony
Little One
So can I get the trophy for beating it on the hardest difficulty? That's the only trophy that I'm missing to get the platinum.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo