07-04-2017, 05:31 PM #1
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So Far testing has shown all situations will unlock US Plat save
You must login or register to view this content.

In Terrorist Hunt do 1 More of Each and Trophies will pop
Last edited by aeneax ; 11-21-2019 at 04:10 PM. Reason: title

The following 10 users say thank you to JamesDRobbins for this useful post:

AkumaNYC, artour0098, bashar88safa, Big-BosS_BR, CynicBean, FallenSoldier, Magnofelipe, mbanas87, Momo77, tylerthegr8
07-04-2017, 05:32 PM #2
I think on this game all Server side ?
07-04-2017, 06:04 PM #3
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by JamesDRobbins View Post
doubt this will do much but you're welcome to try
You must login or register to view this content.

Maybe this will work for the situations. I'm missing a couple .

The following user thanked FallenSoldier for this useful post:

JamesDRobbins
07-04-2017, 06:21 PM #4
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
it works

The following user thanked JamesDRobbins for this useful post:

FallenSoldier
07-04-2017, 06:33 PM #5
manabyte77
Little One
What region is this? Can you please edit the topic to include this?
07-04-2017, 08:21 PM #6
ok so after some testing i can confirm it works for trophies you can unlock all stars in situations by completing one. all grind trophies in multiplayer and terrorist hunt can be unlocked after one more action. Renown, level, and operators and attachments are serverside. they will show without latest patch, but once installed you revert to what you had on your account. Those trophies do not unlock offline. On load you will unlock the trophy for 30 skins. Its helpfull but you will still need to get to level 50, unlock operators, and attachments yourself. also need to complete a terrorist hunt on realistic and under 2 minutes.

The following 2 users say thank you to AkumaNYC for this useful post:

FallenSoldier, GelsonSilva
07-04-2017, 08:34 PM #7
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by revengeofakuma View Post
ok so after some testing i can confirm it works for trophies you can unlock all stars in situations by completing one. all grind trophies in multiplayer and terrorist hunt can be unlocked after one more action. Renown, level, and operators and attachments are serverside. they will show without latest patch, but once installed you revert to what you had on your account. Those trophies do not unlock offline. On load you will unlock the trophy for 30 skins. Its helpfull but you will still need to get to level 50, unlock operators, and attachments yourself. also need to complete a terrorist hunt on realistic and under 2 minutes.

Wow awesome... thanks for confirming... I'm close to level 50 legit... and I need to finish my situations ... do I need to play each or do they pop by playing 1?
07-04-2017, 09:48 PM #8
blackmustang58
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by manabyte77 View Post
What region is this? Can you please edit the topic to include this?

It appear to be USA version (CUSA01800).
07-04-2017, 11:00 PM #9
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
Wow awesome... thanks for confirming... I'm close to level 50 legit... and I need to finish my situations ... do I need to play each or do they pop by playing 1?

If you need a specific trophy you need to complete that mission. after the first one you complete you will get the three stars in all situations trophy.
07-04-2017, 11:00 PM #10
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by revengeofakuma View Post
If you need a specific trophy you need to complete that mission. after the first one you complete you will get the three stars in all situations trophy.

Damn I'm stuck on the last two. I cannot beat them lol...
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo