07-04-2017, 07:44 PM #1
Gamer08
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Crash Bandicoot 1

Here is the save with 12/26 gems done. I would be prefer to do the level "Upstream" next. Its easy and fast.
You must login or register to view this content.

and here is the save with 25/26 gems done. The last level is "Boulder Dash". Its easy too.

and my Platin Save...

Crash Bandicoot 2

Save with 4/27 relics and 20/42 gems done... just do the first level for the two trophys...

Save with 9/27 relics done... Just do the first level...

Save with 26/27 relics done... just do the first level for the trophy...

Save with 26/27 relics and 41/42 gems done... just do the first level for the two trophys..

and my Platin Save...

Crash Bandicoot 3

Relic Trophys

Gems Trophys

Giving 102% Trophy + 99 Lifes

Load up Level 14 (Road Crash), and progress through the level as you normally would until you reach the two red and yellow barricades on the road. Just ahead of these barricades, there will be a yellow sign on the left side of the road with an alien head on it. Drive into this sign and you will be teleported to a secret level (Hot Coco). Now you must crash all boxes in this level and the trophy should pop...[/COLOR]

Just get a gold relic on level 30 and earn a gem on level 30 to get the two trophys...

enjoy
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-03-2019 at 03:13 PM. Reason: title

The following 113 users say thank you to Gamer08 for this useful post:

_Nightwing, 1233355, 19willy74, absolo, abufhad, adams2210, agit000, AHMAD71, AkumaNYC, ALI_80, Alokadon, alvali 11, Barabao, BASIA2001, belfastguy, bit.zero, cheatteddeath, Cloud, comer, Dannyman, Daynome, deathcross31, dennys198514, DevilsNeverCry115, Dhill07, dimelotu, DoomFlake, Dr Salem, ds223ds, dwessasss, eaaaae2394, Einhornkotze, ElesisHD, FallenSoldier, faro123, Frankiced97, FredTheSandwich, frez0r, gofiolulz, GoodGuy, Goudurix, hajwel, HeavyWeightGFX, Herrkulez, histeria80, Hklj, iexplosiverage, ignored467, Impara, jezzymods, jlsplpf, JonahTHD, JoschkaFreeman, jowjow123, JRG1988, JusThatGood, Kaio_Rui, kid90, kiki1941, KleberMishima, koz3bal, L-Griever, Leofrigo, Leonrpg, lody-99, Lorenzoo1989, MacadamCowboy, Madman89, Magicwahupa, Major Meat Bone, mansonx43, Mansour252, mark1, McUndertaker89, mhornfreak, mourtos, Mr.Klaus, neoar, nme1977, Notaru, ODDO_22, onyx001, osamaffx, PainfullyBored, Patrsn Playz, peek, RageSoul51, riot_xtreme, shaboora, SirLurkarr, SlowDownG, snakeshadow, spme, Starik_inferno, taker394, ThatEpicSomeone, Thien Tran, tim20000, Tom2795, TrophyH and 13 other users.
07-07-2017, 08:46 AM #20
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Gamer08 View Post
Can I change the Thread Name everywhere?

Just seen you updated your thread for some more saves great work! You working on Crash 3 Warped soon?
07-07-2017, 09:23 AM #21
Cloud
Life Savior
Crash Bandicoot 1

Here is the save with 12/26 gems done. I would be prefer to do the level "Upstream" next. Its easy and fast.

and here is the save with 25/26 gems done. The last level is "Boulder Dash". Its easy too.

and my Platin Save...

Crash Bandicoot 2

The save with 4 relics and 20 gems done... you can do the first level for the two trophys...

enjoy

awesome job man, cant wait for the 42 and 26 relic trophies, and please leave the first level for those as well mate, many thanks and keep up the awesome job
07-07-2017, 09:24 AM #22
Gamer08
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
Yes contact a moderator.

Yes. When I'm done with crash 2 then I will start with crash 3.

Everybody say the time trials from crash 1 are the hardest from the trilogy.

But my personal opinion is that the trails from crash 2 are harder as from crash 1. lol Smile
07-07-2017, 09:26 AM #23
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Yes. When I'm done with crash 2 then I will start with crash 3.

Everybody say the time trials from crash 1 are the hardest from the trilogy.

But my personal opinion is that the trails from crash 2 are harder as from crash 1. lol Smile

Great work awesome thanks so much for the work and dedication. Means a lot buddy. Keep on.
07-07-2017, 04:37 PM #24
neoar
Space Ninja
Perfect man what i need i hope you keep an easy relic for the 10 and 27 not one of the hard (please upload 2 saves 9 + 26 Relics) Billion thx
07-07-2017, 05:16 PM #25
Gamer08
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by neoar View Post
Perfect man what i need i hope you keep an easy relic for the 10 and 27 not one of the hard (please upload 2 saves 9 + 26 Relics) Billion thx

Yes I will do all except the first level. That should be easy enough

The following user thanked Gamer08 for this useful post:

neoar
07-07-2017, 05:17 PM #26
neoar
Space Ninja
Yes I will do all except the first level. That should be easy enough

Perfect hope you doing for the 9 and the 26 and again billion thx Smile
07-07-2017, 08:55 PM #27
L-Griever
You talkin to me?
Guys i am not trying to say anything but seriously can't you do the trophies about 5 and 10 relics? Also the gems ones too? Is it hard for you?

I mean what is the point of using a save without trying?
07-07-2017, 10:28 PM #28
Originally posted by Griever View Post
Guys i am not trying to say anything but seriously can't you do the trophies about 5 and 10 relics? Also the gems ones too? Is it hard for you?

I mean what is the point of using a save without trying?

No kidding! I understand the 10, even, but the 5 can even be sapphire. If you can't get those 5 on your own you wont be able to get a gold to get the trophy to pop anyway.

anyway anyone have this in US ver?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo