Post: Batman: Arkham Knight Xiipord's Saves (NO DLC) [CUSA00133]
07-05-2017, 06:54 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here's a save for the Riddle Me That and the Knight fall Protocol trophies.
This is for NGU only! (I'll get a banner up soon)
Check back often as I will keep adding saves to make this a save set.
Let me know if any other trophies pop for you guys!

UPDATE: Managed to get the 23 Star AR trophy to pop on secondary account!

Instructions:

"Simply place the Riddler in GCPD, which will grant you the “Riddle Me That” trophy. Since the MW is at 100% now, activating Knightfall Protocol will net you “Knightfall” as well. You’re welcome shitters"

Download:

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-28-2019 at 03:41 PM. Reason: title

The following 38 users say thank you to xiipord for this useful post:

awesomw1, ballyshow, bayesh, BioSlayer47, blackmustang58, bozolozo, bsv683, chaoszage, Chrisyyc, Cloud, Dark_moon, duyfox2512, furia20881, haha55699, Hannzo, KevinL, kinlop, kishimorto, lucianotelles, Major Meat Bone, markl1989, Markopolo96, paulao090780, Peakins, Red-Til-I-Die, rouen203, sandsab, shz_hossein, silver384, starkjim87, SwordspiTTer, the_zel, Vitanjuga, walker_john, Webslasher, Wildarms, Zapper2003, zenomx12
07-05-2017, 06:59 AM #2
blackmustang58
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xiipord View Post
Here's a save for the Riddle Me That and the Knight fall Protocol trophies.

Instructions:

"Simply place the Riddler in GCPD, which will grant you the “Riddle Me That” trophy. Since the MW is at 100% now, activating Knightfall Protocol will net you “Knightfall” as well. You’re welcome shitters"

Download:

Finally... Does I need DLC to load the save?
07-05-2017, 07:01 AM #3
Originally posted by blackmustang58 View Post
Finally... Does I need DLC to load the save?

Nope, no DLC. Let me know if you get other trophies to pop!
07-05-2017, 07:32 AM #4
rei112
Do a barrel roll!
Sweet thanks I can confirm it works perfect im gonna probably play through and get the new game + trophy but ill upload it when before it get it for everyone
07-05-2017, 08:46 AM #5
Cloud
Life Savior

Instructions:

Download:

Although I am looking for the EU version of your saves, I want to say thank you for these great saves and for contributing to the community.
07-05-2017, 09:45 AM #6
Originally posted by rei112 View Post
Sweet thanks I can confirm it works perfect im gonna probably play through and get the new game + trophy but ill upload it when before it get it for everyone

Sweet! I'll be waiting for that! I'm gonna do the rest of the challenges most likely, upload that next.
07-05-2017, 09:47 AM #7
Originally posted by Cloud View Post
Although I am looking for the EU version of your saves, I want to say thank you for these great saves and for contributing to the community.

I do what I can for the community, used tons of the PS3 saves back in the day, decided to return the favor. Hopefully we can build a save empire like that soon. Winky Winky
07-05-2017, 10:17 AM #8
rei112
Do a barrel roll!
Sweet! I'll be waiting for that! I'm gonna do the rest of the challenges most likely, upload that next.

Np bro and those challeges will help out alot of ppl but the miscellaneous trophies will have to be done on your own im assuming lol

I do what I can for the community, used tons of the PS3 saves back in the day, decided to return the favor. Hopefully we can build a save empire like that soon. Winky Winky

Oh yes thats why I wish re-region worked that way i can turn my saves into EU for the community aswell
07-05-2017, 11:51 PM #9
blackmustang58
Bounty hunter

Instructions:

Download:

It load great and got one trophy popped. Thanks for save.

Also, for others, just delete all old save before you copy 100% save to PS4.
07-06-2017, 04:58 AM #10
How did u manage to get 23 and 46 star trophy to pop?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo