07-06-2017, 04:46 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is my completed save for anyone that wants to use it for NG+. He's lvl 78, has over 300K credits, and has a good biotic setup. Not sure if the credits and equipment carry over.

You must login or register to view this content.

Edit: save is now current with PS4 update
Last edited by xSOADx ; 10-17-2018 at 11:12 PM.

The following 17 users say thank you to dark_deemax for this useful post:

abufhad, Adrianobr28, Aristoteles, Bala.perdida, BigTrain, bsv683, BubbaDaBarb, Eck0, Gagliardi, henrywuishere, JamesDRobbins, manabyte77, pro9wu, rodrigovidal, ThatEpicSomeone, uicpet, Wosley
10-16-2018, 12:18 PM #38
frez0r
Gym leader
Originally posted by JamesDRobbins View Post
do you have a save that has the hardest difficulty done?

There´s another save here on NGU for the US version. I used that for the unwavering trophy. YOu can unlock a couple of the kill-related trophies with it, too. Unluckily the really good saves are for EU only and I found no way of re-regioning those.

The following user thanked frez0r for this useful post:

Gagliardi
10-26-2020, 03:40 PM #39
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by frez0r View Post
Originally posted by JamesDRobbins View Post
do you have a save that has the hardest difficulty done?

There´s another save here on NGU for the US version. I used that for the unwavering trophy. YOu can unlock a couple of the kill-related trophies with it, too. Unluckily the really good saves are for EU only and I found no way of re-regioning those.

I not found this...
I need without dlc

[]s
10-26-2020, 03:42 PM #40
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by dark_deemax View Post
Here is my completed save for anyone that wants to use it for NG+. He's lvl 78, has over 300K credits, and has a good biotic setup. Not sure if the credits and equipment carry over.

You must login or register to view this content.

Edit: save is now current with PS4 update

my friend, without PROFILE not work!!!!!
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo