07-06-2017, 03:24 PM #1
koz3bal
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi this save for nier automata platinum save US version , if you load the save slot 1 for ending 1 ( achieve ending A )* and save slot 2 for ending 2 ( achieve ending B ) , also last one save slot 3 last ending ( Achieve 9S's ending ) ,after* finish ending 3 load it again and select chapter like in video to buy trophies " to show you the place "

save : You must login or register to view this content.

enjoy Smile
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-05-2019 at 03:07 PM. Reason: title

The following 26 users say thank you to koz3bal for this useful post:

BubbaDaBarb, Cloud, dademan, danilo_BR, Deity19, douglasslip, Drev23, Gríndhouse, hassanxx, icemomo99, ItsTaeway, johves, kilzli, mancaos, mattor, mrvedovello, offender-zz, orange_teacher, Panconqueso, Papepipopu, PSANTAMARIA, samurai_ghost, sekiro2020, snahp888, SuterusuRyu, uns12
07-06-2017, 03:27 PM #2
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by koz3bal View Post
hi this save for nier automata platinum save US version , if you load the save slot 1 for ending 1 ( achieve ending A )* and save slot 2 for ending 2 ( achieve ending B ) , also last one save slot 3 last ending ( Achieve 9S's ending ) ,after* finish ending 3 load it again and select chapter like in video to buy trophies " to show you the place "

enjoy Smile

Thanks for the save, I am looking for a EU save, hope it shows up.

The following 5 users say thank you to Cloud for this useful post:

icemomo99, kratosomega, Mayhems, Njmh, samurai_ghost
07-06-2017, 03:31 PM #3
pk89
NextGenUpdate Elite
Thank you! I lost my save on play through 3!!
07-07-2017, 06:03 AM #4
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
Damn i was working on my save to upload here, nice upload though Smile
07-07-2017, 10:27 AM #5
koz3bal
Gym leader
Originally posted by Levisaurus View Post
Damn i was working on my save to upload here, nice upload though Smile

thanks Smile
08-14-2017, 08:49 PM #6
xNiightmare317
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by koz3bal View Post
hi this save for nier automata platinum save US version , if you load the save slot 1 for ending 1 ( achieve ending A )* and save slot 2 for ending 2 ( achieve ending B ) , also last one save slot 3 last ending ( Achieve 9S's ending ) ,after* finish ending 3 load it again and select chapter like in video to buy trophies " to show you the place "

enjoy Smile

what about the collectibles ?
09-11-2017, 04:05 AM #7
charls
Keeper
Does this save unlock the trophies from all the main story or joust the ending?
09-12-2017, 04:59 AM #8
koz3bal
Gym leader
Originally posted by charls View Post
Does this save unlock the trophies from all the main story or joust the ending?

for main story i don't think so , u should play it by yourself
09-12-2017, 04:30 PM #9
RehanAfz47
Bounty hunter
can i use this save file in canada or not?
09-17-2017, 10:45 PM #10
jasmin69
Bounty hunter
hi, silly question but how do i use the save for the endings? I loaded save 2 and inside a camp, what do I need to do or go? also once you load 3 for ending C the rest of the trophies can be bought? what about the story trophies during play through c? thank you in advance
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo