07-07-2017, 08:59 AM #1
rei112
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Hi guys this is my Save Set for Persona 5, Alright lets get started shall we.

Save slot 1 will net you the golden finger trophy,home run trophy,the fish guardian trophy maybe all hangouts not sure.

Save slot 2 will net you defeat the twins trophy (WARNING!!!) they are tough if your having trouble use google and SW there your best friends and also if you sleep till Wednesday you can take an exam for that trophy as well.

Save slot 3 will net you all confidants max trophy all you have to do is progress through the story to get it honestly i think its unmissable at this point lol.

Save slot 4 will net you max social states all you need to do is study at the table should give you some knowledge and boom there goes the dynamite.

Save slot 5 will net you create the sataneal trophy all you got to do is go in the velvet room and turn in jack frost and get group guillotine and he is at the bottom.

You must login or register to view this content.

This is a diffrent save set my friend did so we can combine them but none the less enjoy.

Save slot 2 net you read all books trophy just sit at the library table and read the last book its that easy...

Save slot 3 will net you all requests done just end to the end aread which is 14 and finish the job.
You must login or register to view this content.

I will not be posting story based saves because i feel like you should go through it yourself because its an amazing game to play.

DLC IS REQUIRED!!!!

Thanks!!!Enjoy!!!
Last edited by Wosley ; 06-10-2019 at 08:19 AM.

The following 45 users say thank you to rei112 for this useful post:

Dynamite, 19willy74, aite, Akusura, Anax2xtc, boss7, bsv683, Cloud, Clu808, djlast, DKmoonDX, Fahad2001, [email protected], Ali D Killer, godinhu, hayu34, IvaliceAlliance, Kaio_Rui, kamiaki, KleberMishima, Kofi, Leonrpg, Logan_Sony, Mago de Oz, omegafencer, Pink, Poison, psx.xbox.nes, purgatorydream, raincyxi, rodrigovidal, rwilder, Sablen, Serah00, sharkysolo01, starkjim87, ThatEpicSomeone, thebestplayer, Ushiox31, Warley01, Whilmore, Wilson-Cheung, witlzx28, Wosley, yamikit

The following user groaned rei112 for this awful post:

JuniorC
07-08-2017, 11:41 AM #11
Logan_Sony
Little One
Thank you very much!
07-08-2017, 01:04 PM #12
rei112
Do a barrel roll!
Let's see izanaga picario, persons 4 arena uktimax astreas picario set, aria den picario set shin migami tensai set tsukiyomi picaro set, kaguya picaro set, all free dlc, orpheious picaro and thanatos picaro, persona 4 costumes and bgm set
07-09-2017, 01:18 AM #13
xros
Little One
on your save that has the golden finger trophy did u completed all games except for one?

also did u completed the game that has fighting game inputs?
07-09-2017, 10:57 AM #14
rei112
Do a barrel roll!
yes all that is left is the golf game so easy man
07-09-2017, 10:50 PM #15
Dynamite
Vault dweller
Originally posted by rei112 View Post

Save slot 1 will net you the golden finger trophy,home run trophy,the fish guardian trophy maybe all hangouts not sure.

Just wanted to confirm that yes, the all hangouts trophy (My Backyard) unlocks as soon as you load the save. In fact, I'm actually missing the DLC but the trophy still popped when it gave me the DLC error. Cool Troll
07-11-2017, 04:51 AM #16
PADESTER
Save Point
Thanks soooo very much!! Your work helped me nail the last few trophies I needed for the platinum!
07-12-2017, 01:17 AM #17
How to I do this? I'm new sorry all
07-24-2017, 08:12 PM #18
-deleted-
Last edited by Foovatico ; 07-24-2017 at 09:35 PM.
07-25-2017, 03:02 AM #19
So, i am guessing this would not work on ps3 ?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo