Post: The Witcher 3 Complete Edition NG+ 'Starter' Save [CUSA05725]
07-08-2017, 07:48 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my save for Witcher 3 Complete Edition (AKA GOTY).

The save will NOT unlock your Deathmarch trophy right away so be forewarned - I am planning on uploading a Deathmarch save in the future, but I must first reach the end before I can do so. You CAN use this save to get the trophy, but you would have to play the whole game through.
This save instead acts a nice starter save for NG+ Deathmarch ('nice' being being used very loosely).

The first playthrough of the game I optimized the heck out of my character so in this save you will have:

- A level 50+ Character
- All Grandmaster Feline Gear
- TONNES of crafting and alchemy ingredients - though you may not need them
- All Potions, Oils and Bombs at Superior/max rank - this does NOT include Decoctions, I felt they were a waste of resources and left them behind.
- A hefty sum of Crowns (23k)
- A pre-optimized Skillset based around the Feline gear and dealing Light Attack/Critical Damage
- All gear has either Quen or Igni maxed in its Rune slots - the exception being the gear I upgraded with the Master Runewrit (The Master Runes chosen may Armor/Weapon bench bonuses last forever, and the other makes your whirl light attack have extended range, very useful if used properly).
- Some of, if not THE best upgrades for the horse already obtained

Overall this is probably the best possible start you can obtain for NG+ and though personally I found it harder than playing from scratch, you may get benefit from this save. The save is on the FIRST quest, Lilac and Gooseberries, and it is NOT completed yet, meaning you should in theory be able to play along and get all the trophies as you would naturally - except with a headstart in gear and items.

You must login or register to view this content.

As mentioned, I will be doing my best to provide you all with a GOTY save at the END of Deathmarch, but it will take me a few days at best.
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-04-2019 at 02:43 PM.

The following 38 users say thank you to Jesse Lagrue for this useful post:

ABOZAYED09, Authenjil, Bala.perdida, BLASIAN, ClarityG0, comer, crackmax, DamianBlack19, Darc, Darcm, dark_deemax, darkmagic909, Faisal19, Flyhighjet, fmjm1422, furia20881, Gagliardi, GOLD_ICE, henrywuishere, iShiro, King Qualities, ktimaan, Leonrpg, marx, nassss, nickherkren007, pedja2k7, Polish_Pierogi, rodrigovidal, Skadival, sn0wb0y, starkjim87, ThatEpicSomeone, thatsecret, tris_, Wosley, xGamerManX, xSOADx

The following user groaned Jesse Lagrue for this awful post:

Joeyyousif
07-09-2017, 04:29 PM #2
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Has anyone tested this save out?

Does it pop any trophies, once you load the game?
07-09-2017, 05:23 PM #3
Version CUSA-05571 EU anyone?

The following user thanked LushPushLush for this useful post:

kaperoti
07-10-2017, 11:33 AM #4
Logan_Sony
Little One
So I take it that the GOTYE has different trophies than the regular version of the game? I have the original game and then bought all of the dlc.
07-10-2017, 02:24 PM #5
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Sony View Post
So I take it that the GOTYE has different trophies than the regular version of the game? I have the original game and then bought all of the dlc.

It doesn't have different trophies, it has a separate trophy list, for whatever reason.

The following 2 users say thank you to Kyoshiro for this useful post:

hello10110, Jesse Lagrue
07-11-2017, 05:17 PM #6
Can this work on the disk version of the game?
07-12-2017, 02:31 AM #7
I'm Looking For Asia Pacific Version Save For This Game Anyone can Help?
07-12-2017, 05:11 PM #8
Can confirm this save works for the complete digital version. Cant confirm trophies as i had already unlocked most of them with my own save. Thanks for the time and effort for the upload.
09-23-2017, 05:40 AM #9
RehanAfz47
Bounty hunter
is this a US save?
09-24-2017, 06:14 PM #10
Originally posted by RehanAfz47 View Post
is this a US save?

yes it is. i can confirm it works on the digital version, unknown for disc version.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo