07-08-2017, 11:50 AM #1
koz3bal
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); here two saves* for The new boss+live another Day , you will have the option to either spare or kill a racket boss, you'll want to be sparing here. To do this press You must login or register to view this content.

save :You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

enjoy Smile

also if continue story mission , when u get meeting with chosen character. Cassandra/Vito/Burke u need to chosen Cassandra after that complete two side mission for Cassandra well get two trophies Family & .45 in my hand , then keep finish the story mission , when u meet again with Cassandra/Vito/Burke , need to chosen Burke , well get trophy " we're in this together "

For those who don't know what to do for "the new boss". Once you resign save turn off your internet connection on ps4. Load up the save, go to the red star on the map. fight your way through the hq to doc g, grab him and you have the choice to spare him or kill him. Press O to spare him, trophy. Worked a treat thanks dude , thank to Mr_Softy
Last edited by koz3bal ; 07-07-2019 at 03:56 AM.

The following 253 users say thank you to koz3bal for this useful post:

``,, _cj3z_, $Teenky, 0fox, [email protected], abufhad, ado53, aeneax, ajay.solidsnake, Akram-Buzaid, Alberta, alca_iori, aliellie, alreadyinuse, antchewy, articuno77, asanro, Atavius, Awesome1, Bainesy07, Ballackfutbol, Bangkok-hitman, barala, Barbaris, Battlehorst0, birka, blackmustang, Blackramzes, Bluzz, braaamg, bradders89, Brakyos, Brentage, Bukake, Burdo1226, BuzzD_RaveR, cah_geib18, Cheap_Gamer, ChikoLoco13, ChrisArchitect, Cloud, cody2005, cyber1221, Dark_moon, DARK.ANGEL, darkx7, DARTH VADER2000, David perla, Days gone, DeadmanRevenantXXIV, detrikz, Diabolus.60, Diego_kyo, dirkvip, dmitry_shilin2, dodger, DomGAM, don_kleberus, DONALD90, DouggyThayer, DrDoom1980, DreamDemonify, edwin688, emadaldeen, EmoZio, Emptyx7, Endowyn, Erick.Dias, exihasaz-2957, expo88, fadeXprestige, fav0, fiyrso, fred06ogcn, Freeman1566, FruitLover, gabrielrosac, Gagliardi, galo7, Geektrophies, gemini2k18, genchiyoo, gentleman66, george88, georgydann, getyourown, GokuVegeta000, goosesteax, gray8319, GT5trophies, GT96, GUCUN, guidops99, haddes21, hazit, hellface, Herrkulez, Himo, Hojo12, hr330s and 153 other users.
07-10-2017, 08:04 AM #2
AHHH! if only there was a region resigner MEGALELZ , anyways great work for the mean time! Keep it up!

The following user thanked xiipord for this useful post:

FallenSoldier
07-10-2017, 06:57 PM #3
koz3bal
Gym leader
Originally posted by xiipord View Post
AHHH! if only there was a region resigner MEGALELZ , anyways great work for the mean time! Keep it up!

thanks man Smile
08-17-2017, 11:47 PM #4
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by koz3bal View Post
here two saves* for The new boss+live another Day , you will have the option to either spare or kill a racket boss, you'll want to be sparing here. To do this press You must login or register to view this content.

save : You must login or register to view this content.

enjoy Smile

also if continue story mission , when u get meeting with chosen character. Cassandra/Vito/Burke u need to chosen Cassandra after that complete two side mission for Cassandra well get two trophies Family & .45 in my hand , then keep finish the story mission , when u meet again with Cassandra/Vito/Burke , need to chosen Burke , well get trophy " we're in this together "

Can you be a little bit more specific ? Where do I go for the two trophies? I I looked on my map there's nothing available to do it's only story related?? Would like to know thanks
10-23-2017, 09:26 AM #5
A_B_Y
Haxor!
Originally posted by koz3bal View Post
here two saves* for The new boss+live another Day , you will have the option to either spare or kill a racket boss, you'll want to be sparing here. To do this press You must login or register to view this content.

save : You must login or register to view this content.

enjoy Smile

the new boss not working for me so can any one help me
11-07-2017, 05:40 AM #6
I figured out how to resign it...but I don't really know what to do in the save for the new boss trophy either so lol
Last edited by Zekahn ; 11-08-2017 at 12:21 AM.
11-26-2017, 10:14 PM #7
For those who don't know what to do for "the new boss". Once you resign save turn off your internet connection on ps4. Load up the save, go to the red star on the map. fight your way through the hq to doc g, grab him and you have the choice to spare him or kill him. Press O to spare him, trophy. Worked a treat thanks dude
12-12-2017, 06:30 AM #8
abulnoor
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Softy View Post
For those who don't know what to do for "the new boss". Once you resign save turn off your internet connection on ps4. Load up the save, go to the red star on the map. fight your way through the hq to doc g, grab him and you have the choice to spare him or kill him. Press O to spare him, trophy. Worked a treat thanks dude

Hey Mr.Softy
I need your help with this. I did exactly as what you suggested above but it didn't work for me. So my question is did you also copy the profile save or just the game saves?
12-12-2017, 07:02 AM #9
abulnoor
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xiipord View Post

Hey xiipord,
I re-regioned the game files to US version but it didn't work for me because save wizard doesn't allow you to re-region the profile save file. Try it, it may work for you.
12-12-2017, 06:53 PM #10
Originally posted by abulnoor View Post
Hey Mr.Softy
I need your help with this. I did exactly as what you suggested above but it didn't work for me. So my question is did you also copy the profile save or just the game saves?

Yes mate i resigned both
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo