07-08-2017, 11:50 AM #1
koz3bal
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); here two saves* for The new boss+live another Day , you will have the option to either spare or kill a racket boss, you'll want to be sparing here. To do this press You must login or register to view this content.

save :You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

enjoy Smile

also if continue story mission , when u get meeting with chosen character. Cassandra/Vito/Burke u need to chosen Cassandra after that complete two side mission for Cassandra well get two trophies Family & .45 in my hand , then keep finish the story mission , when u meet again with Cassandra/Vito/Burke , need to chosen Burke , well get trophy " we're in this together "

For those who don't know what to do for "the new boss". Once you resign save turn off your internet connection on ps4. Load up the save, go to the red star on the map. fight your way through the hq to doc g, grab him and you have the choice to spare him or kill him. Press O to spare him, trophy. Worked a treat thanks dude , thank to Mr_Softy
Last edited by koz3bal ; 07-07-2019 at 03:56 AM.

The following 253 users say thank you to koz3bal for this useful post:

``,, _cj3z_, $Teenky, 0fox, [email protected], abufhad, ado53, aeneax, ajay.solidsnake, Akram-Buzaid, Alberta, alca_iori, aliellie, alreadyinuse, antchewy, articuno77, asanro, Atavius, Awesome1, Bainesy07, Ballackfutbol, Bangkok-hitman, barala, Barbaris, Battlehorst0, birka, blackmustang, Blackramzes, Bluzz, braaamg, bradders89, Brakyos, Brentage, Bukake, Burdo1226, BuzzD_RaveR, cah_geib18, Cheap_Gamer, ChikoLoco13, ChrisArchitect, Cloud, cody2005, cyber1221, Dark_moon, DARK.ANGEL, darkx7, DARTH VADER2000, David perla, Days gone, DeadmanRevenantXXIV, detrikz, Diabolus.60, Diego_kyo, dirkvip, dmitry_shilin2, dodger, DomGAM, don_kleberus, DONALD90, DouggyThayer, DrDoom1980, DreamDemonify, edwin688, emadaldeen, EmoZio, Emptyx7, Endowyn, Erick.Dias, exihasaz-2957, expo88, fadeXprestige, fav0, fiyrso, fred06ogcn, Freeman1566, FruitLover, gabrielrosac, Gagliardi, galo7, Geektrophies, gemini2k18, genchiyoo, gentleman66, george88, georgydann, getyourown, GokuVegeta000, goosesteax, gray8319, GT5trophies, GT96, GUCUN, guidops99, haddes21, hazit, hellface, Herrkulez, Himo, Hojo12, hr330s and 153 other users.
08-20-2019, 09:14 AM #20
Awesome work Bro thank you for this
08-20-2019, 04:53 PM #21
Blackramzes
Save Point
Do You Have More Save To Mafia 3?
08-26-2019, 04:06 AM #22
thanks
11-30-2019, 09:17 PM #23
any us version????
05-02-2020, 02:25 AM #24
How do I do the live another day trophy? I load the save and no racket bosses left. Resigned like 3 times to make sure. online and offline. nothing. No boss left for me to spare or kill. Any help?
05-30-2020, 01:16 AM #25
How do you re region the profile?
05-30-2020, 02:30 PM #26
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by mrjourdan101 View Post

You most likely cannot. In most games, even if Save Wizard has cheats for the manual saves and autosaves, there won't be cheats for the profile save, and hence there won't be Advanced Mode for it. You can only re-region a file if there's Advanced Mode for it, and hence you usually cannot re-region a profile save. Basically, if you do not see a save in the Cheats menu AFTER you successfully resign it to your account, then you cannot re-region it.
05-30-2020, 03:49 PM #27
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by mrjourdan101 View Post

You most likely cannot. In most games, even if Save Wizard has cheats for the manual saves and autosaves, there won't be cheats for the profile save, and hence there won't be Advanced Mode for it. You can only re-region a file if there's Advanced Mode for it, and hence you usually cannot re-region a profile save. Basically, if you do not see a save in the Cheats menu AFTER you successfully resign it to your account, then you cannot re-region it.

I thought so.. well hopefully someone comes to the rescue with a save+profile for US definitive edition. I really don't want to be bothered trying for this trophy again.
07-28-2020, 03:46 PM #28
ty Happy
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo