07-08-2017, 06:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi there everybody. I am sharing two save files

1- The file on Easy difficulty will get you Mr. Everywhere trophy ( You just need to go through the room and break/kill the last Mr. Nowhere )

2- The file on madhouse difficulty has only the last two Antique coins remaining which will get you Mad Pelicans trophy ( For location of these Antique Coins, u may google them or see walkthrough on youtube.com ) Also if u resign this save with save wizard, and proceed to the end of the game, u can also get the Madhouse difficulty trophy and other time and health related Trophies.

Here is the link for these files

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-05-2019 at 02:50 PM. Reason: title

The following 17 users say thank you to kinain123 for this useful post:

amontre, bataman880, BubbaDaBarb, Cris242cris7, FatherComstock, ghettoblaster19, grungevictim, haha55699, iarquied, Iryl92, JuniorC, liuxiaotian88, MegaTTTron, Lt. PanDa, psx.xbox.nes, Shenmuelover, tressel85
07-08-2017, 09:32 PM #2
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by kinain123 View Post
Hi there everybody. I am sharing two save files

1- The file on Easy difficulty will get you Mr. Everywhere trophy ( You just need to go through the room and break/kill the last Mr. Nowhere )

2- The file on madhouse difficulty has only the last two Antique coins remaining which will get you Mad Pelicans trophy ( For location of these Antique Coins, u may google them or see walkthrough on youtube.com ) Also if u resign this save with save wizard, and proceed to the end of the game, u can also get the Madhouse difficulty trophy and other time and health related Trophies.

Awesome work... will you plan on making a save for the coins on normal and the all documents trophy as well?

The following user thanked FallenSoldier for this useful post:

noname99
07-08-2017, 10:13 PM #3
rei112
Do a barrel roll!
Hi there everybody. I am sharing two save files

your mister everwhere save doesnt work says you have only 1 on there after i shot it
07-09-2017, 01:13 PM #4
Save Point
You need the profile save for the Mr. Everywhere trophy to pop.
07-09-2017, 01:15 PM #5
rei112
Do a barrel roll!
still doesnt work dude ill try again and your system data isnt in here man thats what we need for it to work
Last edited by rei112 ; 07-09-2017 at 01:22 PM.
07-10-2017, 05:12 AM #6
Ok. I will upload the profile save today
07-11-2017, 05:50 PM #7
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight

Did you ever update it? Thanks
07-12-2017, 09:23 PM #8
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight

I downloaded each file individually... and your files are coming up as .txt files.?????? my other saves don't do this.,..
08-02-2017, 04:39 PM #9
BubbaDaBarb
Bounty hunter
I was testing the Madhouse save out for the Mad Pelicans trophy and I'm not sure that you can get it on this save since It's autosaved at a point of no return and I don't think I can go back into the ship proper. The easy save worked great for the sake of the Mr. Nowhere and time trophies though.

*Update* I'm an idiot. I was looking at the wrong coin list. Thanks again for the saves.
Last edited by BubbaDaBarb ; 08-02-2017 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Additional information.
04-11-2018, 04:31 PM #10
Expect it to work as a new game +
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo