07-10-2017, 04:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everybody, just stopping by to drop another save. This one is for LEGO Marvels avengers, the game has been completed to 100% and should help you get alot of the trophies with ease and saving alot of time. This save was made with the Season Pass + all the Free DLCs installed, so it'll probably require them - I also completed the DLCs, and due to the nature of the DLC trophies, playing them once over should net you 3 trophies per mission, leaving you with 2 misc. trophies.

For the base game you will have to play all the missions through for their respective trophies, but all the misc work and tedious gold brick collection has been done for you. Enjoy everyone!

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 11-03-2019 at 03:47 PM. Reason: title

The following 10 users say thank you to Jesse Lagrue for this useful post:

Bigboss240280, GreenTea101, hess47, Leonrpg, markl1989, MusicGamer, shahreyz, stwowner, tt8, Wosley
07-31-2017, 04:38 AM #2
Eu or us region save set?
07-31-2017, 05:53 AM #3
blackmustang58
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by shahreyz View Post
Eu or us region save set?

It is US region - CUSA02107
07-31-2017, 06:14 AM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Jesse
Hey everybody, just stopping by to drop another save. This one is for LEGO Marvels avengers, the game has been completed to 100% and should help you get alot of the trophies with ease and saving alot of time. This save was made with the Season Pass + all the Free DLCs installed, so it'll probably require them - I also completed the DLCs, and due to the nature of the DLC trophies, playing them once over should net you 3 trophies per mission, leaving you with 2 misc. trophies.

For the base game you will have to play all the missions through for their respective trophies, but all the misc work and tedious gold brick collection has been done for you. Enjoy everyone!

if you want you can make a guide for the trophies wat pop and wat trophies pop Winky Winky i can add it to my database if you want ?
07-31-2017, 06:27 AM #5
Originally posted by Jesse
Hey everybody, just stopping by to drop another save. This one is for LEGO Marvels avengers, the game has been completed to 100% and should help you get alot of the trophies with ease and saving alot of time. This save was made with the Season Pass + all the Free DLCs installed, so it'll probably require them - I also completed the DLCs, and due to the nature of the DLC trophies, playing them once over should net you 3 trophies per mission, leaving you with 2 misc. trophies.

Physical game yes?
07-31-2017, 07:43 AM #6
blackmustang58
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Physical game yes?

It works with PSN game and physical game - they use same title code.

No DLC needed - I can load the save without DLC. Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to blackmustang58 for this useful post:

Frosty, ThatEpicSomeone
07-31-2017, 10:04 AM #7
Originally posted by WosleyBE
if you want you can make a guide for the trophies wat pop and wat trophies pop Winky Winky i can add it to my database if you want ?

Yeah..we need guide to what trophy will pop up.im succesfully use the save and just playing about 10minutes with no trophy pop up.like last lego super heroes save set i cant unlock character trophy because it already unlock.btw thanks a lot for great save
Last edited by shahreyz ; 07-31-2017 at 10:15 AM.
07-31-2017, 11:09 AM #8
Originally posted by blackmustang58 View Post
It works with PSN game and physical game - they use same title code.

No DLC needed - I can load the save without DLC. Smile

Have you popped up any trophy using this save
07-31-2017, 04:26 PM #9
Guys..i can confirm this save can get platinum trophy.with all unlock and collected i just need to make specific task to unlock trophy.now i need to complete all level mission left to unlock platinum.thanks a lot for Jesse
07-31-2017, 05:49 PM #10
Originally posted by shahreyz View Post
Guys..i can confirm this save can get platinum trophy.with all unlock and collected i just need to make specific task to unlock trophy.now i need to complete all level mission left to unlock platinum.thanks a lot for Jesse

If all characters are unlocked, how would you get trophy?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo