Post: The last Guardian Trophy save. Speedrun/all costumes/all Hints [CUSA03745]
07-10-2017, 03:34 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys here is the Last guardian EU save. At the last part just kill the AI and lots of trophys should pop, i don know if u can unlock the combat and pet trophys but you can try. Some trophys must be earned in one playtrough like the barels etc. anyway*** the crappy ENJOY!!!!!
ones will be out of the way

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 01-27-2019 at 02:27 PM. Reason: title

The following 51 users say thank you to Saman80 for this useful post:

2minican, abufhad, Akeemi14, Allicks, ARTHURIUSS, Ayres, BASIA2001, BetoM, BitBoy, boss7, brendanbee, captainftw, Cloud, codenam47, d2rk, drjefffake, gofiolulz, gowhawx, hassanxx, Heavenly_King, InfamousD1, ivan6219, ivanngu, jaber2018, jafar1972, JJJ-HULK, kid90, klone, Leonrpg, letmesignup, littlealfie22, Logan_Sony, Mago de Oz, MXNlink, Nathaniel, neoar, paketonwebon, pijing3, QueenofHorror6903, raperorapero, Rpinnock, sablen2, SecAnswer, Thutmosis, Tovorot, TwoWeu, vitalovitalo, walker_john, Wosley, zayneisaacs, zero1976
07-10-2017, 03:46 PM #2
absolo
Keeper
Originally posted by Saman80 View Post
Hey guys here is the Last guardian EU save. At the last part just kill the AI and lots of trophys should pop, i don know if u can unlock the combat and pet trophys but you can try. Some trophys must be earned in one playtrough like the barels etc. anyway*** the crappy ENJOY!!!!!

Awesome!
Fantastic work!
This is amazing!
I can't believe what I see!
Outstanding!

The following user thanked absolo for this useful post:

randdd
07-10-2017, 03:52 PM #3
manabyte77
Little One
OMG this is EXACTLY what we need in US format!
07-10-2017, 04:22 PM #4
Cloud
Life Savior
Hey guys here is the Last guardian EU save. At the last part just kill the AI and lots of trophys should pop, i don know if u can unlock the combat and pet trophys but you can try. Some trophys must be earned in one playtrough like the barels etc. anyway*** the crappy ENJOY!!!!!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Many thanks for this
07-10-2017, 05:53 PM #5
We definitely need a US version of this
07-11-2017, 11:05 AM #6
Cloud
Life Savior

this will get us the trophy to finish the game with no deaths as well?
07-11-2017, 12:03 PM #7
Yes it will

The following user thanked Saman80 for this useful post:

Cloud
07-18-2017, 04:49 PM #8
RPGAddict
Little One
With that save u can earn the painter trophy, barrels and holes in the new game! Just give one barrels and one hole Winky Winky

Thank you man i got the plat!

The following user thanked RPGAddict for this useful post:

RageSoul51
07-18-2017, 05:38 PM #9
Originally posted by jokillemall View Post
With that save u can earn the painter trophy, barrels and holes in the new game! Just give one barrels and one hole Winky Winky

Thank you man i got the plat!

So you say that if we start a NG+ and get one barrel and one hole we will get the trophy? That's awesome.

Does Intensive care pop with this save? (Remove all spears from Trico as quickly as possible.)
Last edited by RageSoul51 ; 07-18-2017 at 05:44 PM.
07-18-2017, 06:40 PM #10
RPGAddict
Little One
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
So you say that if we start a NG+ and get one barrel and one hole we will get the trophy? That's awesome.

Does Intensive care pop with this save? (Remove all spears from Trico as quickly as possible.)

Thats how it worked for me. For Intensive i don't know since i got that trophy in my legit game.

The following 2 users say thank you to RPGAddict for this useful post:

melzdad, RageSoul51
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo