Post: The last Guardian Trophy save. Speedrun/all costumes/all Hints [CUSA03745]
07-10-2017, 03:34 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys here is the Last guardian EU save. At the last part just kill the AI and lots of trophys should pop, i don know if u can unlock the combat and pet trophys but you can try. Some trophys must be earned in one playtrough like the barels etc. anyway*** the crappy ENJOY!!!!!
ones will be out of the way

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 01-27-2019 at 02:27 PM. Reason: title

The following 51 users say thank you to Saman80 for this useful post:

2minican, abufhad, Akeemi14, Allicks, ARTHURIUSS, Ayres, BASIA2001, BetoM, BitBoy, boss7, brendanbee, captainftw, Cloud, codenam47, d2rk, drjefffake, gofiolulz, gowhawx, hassanxx, Heavenly_King, InfamousD1, ivan6219, ivanngu, jaber2018, jafar1972, JJJ-HULK, kid90, klone, Leonrpg, letmesignup, littlealfie22, Logan_Sony, Mago de Oz, MXNlink, Nathaniel, neoar, paketonwebon, pijing3, QueenofHorror6903, raperorapero, Rpinnock, sablen2, SecAnswer, Thutmosis, Tovorot, TwoWeu, vitalovitalo, walker_john, Wosley, zayneisaacs, zero1976
07-19-2017, 06:50 AM #11
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Saman80 View Post
Hey guys here is the Last guardian EU save. At the last part just kill the AI and lots of trophys should pop, i don know if u can unlock the combat and pet trophys but you can try. Some trophys must be earned in one playtrough like the barels etc. anyway*** the crappy ENJOY!!!!!
ones will be out of the way

You must login or register to view this content.

i have a question , do you know what dose it unlock as am planing to play the game normal engoy the storey then use you save for the hard one but i need it to look light so what do you advice , i didn't play it yet at all so any tips
07-20-2017, 01:51 AM #12
Allicks
Bounty hunter
Thanks man.

It popped all the completion trophies, plus getting to the end without dying.

On starting the NG+ giving Trico a barrel gave me "Lock, stock and barrel" and one of the hints gave me "All talked out".

Never really enjoyed this game, but I'll try and bit more and see if anything else pops.

The following user thanked Allicks for this useful post:

neoar
07-20-2017, 04:20 AM #13
neoar
Space Ninja
can you please confirm for below trophy
Collect all of the boy's costumes and equip them: Dressed for the Fest
Remove all spears from Trico as quickly as possible: Intensive Care

and what are the completion trophy unlock by saying all you mean all including finishing it in less than 5 hours and the one from not dying
08-11-2017, 06:48 PM #14
How can i transfer this save to my ps4? it says "Cannot copy. The saved data belongs to another player."
08-11-2017, 10:30 PM #15
RichL
Do a barrel roll!
You need to re-sign it with Save Wizard.
08-12-2017, 11:25 PM #16
manabyte77
Little One
Someone must have a US equivalent save. Would someone be kind enough to up it?
08-13-2017, 05:12 AM #17
Yeah, if someone with xploder could convert them to US saves that would be verrrrry much appreciated!
08-18-2017, 09:23 AM #18
hamoodi
Bounty hunter
Thanks for great sharing it indeed saves a lot of time however if someone can share a save with Remove all spears from Trico as quickly as possible: Intensive Care I will be thankful I already beat the game 3 time but somehow am not able to unlock this trophy >.<
08-20-2017, 04:07 PM #19
If you do another playthrough you can get all combat trophies, peephole and lifeline.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo