Post: [US] The Last of Us Remastered - Difficulty Trophies - [CUSA00552]
07-10-2017, 07:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi there guys. This time I am sharing The Last of Us Remastered US version save files. The file with the second latest time stamp ( You start with Ellie )will unlock for you the Grounded+ and all the previous difficulty trophies. Here is the link

You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy
Last edited by xSOADx ; 04-14-2018 at 12:54 PM.

The following 27 users say thank you to kinain123 for this useful post:

AkumaNYC, AndrewLouis, diegobstr, djkov, draco_008, Fabio-Nunes, gabriel1971, gam1r-1988, gr82b61, Jhdaz123, jhonfre90, Jos-Montiero-Auditore, Leandro-Alves, Luiz77, masterkivat, mathilda, nikardo1982, RX_350, SamurayXX, Sinnermassacre, teo-s15, VFNM, Vijay-R, wagneraquino, wilson gomez, Wilson-Cheung, witlzx28
07-10-2017, 08:06 PM #2
pk89
NextGenUpdate Elite
Thank you!
07-10-2017, 08:40 PM #3
Originally posted by kinain123 View Post
Hi there guys. This time I am sharing The Last of Us Remastered US version save files. The file with the second latest time stamp ( You start with Ellie )will unlock for you the Grounded+ and all the previous difficulty trophies. Here is the link

Enjoy

can you like, upload the cusa00559 folder with all the files in it please... so we don't have to download each of the 8 files seperately? idk how to even transfer those to a folder anyways.
Last edited by MusicGamer ; 07-10-2017 at 08:51 PM.
07-10-2017, 09:08 PM #4
Originally posted by kinain123 View Post
Hi there guys. This time I am sharing The Last of Us Remastered US version save files. The file with the second latest time stamp ( You start with Ellie )will unlock for you the Grounded+ and all the previous difficulty trophies. Here is the link

Enjoy

Just tried to test this and save game slot 5 is greyed out on save wizard and won't let me resign. can you copy your save again from your ps4 and zip the cusa folder in an archive please?
07-10-2017, 09:33 PM #5
Ok so I got your save to work. I removed both slot 5 files, resigned. When you boot the game, load slot 8 go to chapter select choose epilogue and finsh the game. skip the credits and all difficulty trophies pop. Thanks for this man, look ing for left behind difficulties if you have them.
07-10-2017, 11:30 PM #6
pk89
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by revengeofakuma View Post
Ok so I got your save to work. I removed both slot 5 files, resigned. When you boot the game, load slot 8 go to chapter select choose epilogue and finsh the game. skip the credits and all difficulty trophies pop. Thanks for this man, look ing for left behind difficulties if you have them.

can you upload your save? can't get it to work for some reason
07-11-2017, 12:25 AM #7
Originally posted by pk89 View Post
can you upload your save? can't get it to work for some reason

All credits to the op for this fantastic save. instructions in archive.

The following 3 users say thank you to AkumaNYC for this useful post:

Akx, Javad134, uns12
07-11-2017, 06:04 AM #8
Originally posted by revengeofakuma View Post

All credits to the op for this fantastic save. instructions in archive.

great now we just need collectibles for main game and left behind and survivor on left behind to have complete set for tlou remastered... anyone working on this? if not I will but probably someone else can get done faster.
07-11-2017, 01:05 PM #9
Congratulations, you're a great person !!!
07-11-2017, 03:57 PM #10
i am making collectibles for main game now might be up by tomorrow and might do left behind collectibles. if someone could do left behind survivor would be great.

The following 2 users say thank you to MusicGamer for this useful post:

AkumaNYC, trophy_Bauer
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo