07-11-2017, 09:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sword Art Re:Hollow Fragment (Beta Tester, No One Left Behind Trophy Save) (4.74) [CUSA02574]

You must login or register to view this content.
Hello everyone.
I'm new and ill be joining this community and uploading my saves as i play through the games.
Any feedback you have please leave it here.

On to the save:

• Kirito is Level 300, should unlock You must login or register to view this content. That's what Makes MMOs that Use a Level System So Unfair
  • At Floor 98 Before the last Sequences of bosses with proper leveled and geared partners (pick Asuna).
  • Last Attack the Floor 98 Bosses (ALL OF THEM) to get You must login or register to view this content. Beta Tester (Acquire all Last Attack Bonuses)
  • DO NOT LET ANYONE DIE ON THE LAST BATTLE (They can survive multiple attacks from the last boss, make sure to give asuna the order to replenish HP [R1+Left Dpad] often!) This will unlock: You must login or register to view this content. Not on my Watch (AFTER THE CREDITS)

I'll be working on the hollow fragment part of the game and affinity trophies and i'll upload them when i do. Happy

You must login or register to view this content. CUSA02574

19th July Update:
You must login or register to view this content. Wow... - You're infront of the objective, just walk towards it to initiate a cutscene, battle and defeat PoH.

25th July Update:

You must login or register to view this content. Thank you for playing - Complete Last Battle
You must login or register to view this content. Flash - Do something positive with Asuna (She's Max Affinity)
You must login or register to view this content. Beast Tamer - Do something positive with Silica (She's Max Affinity)
You must login or register to view this content. Master Macer - Do something positive with Lisbeth (She's Max Affinity)
You must login or register to view this content. Fairy - Same for Leafa
You must login or register to view this content. Sniper - Same for Sinon
You must login or register to view this content. Treasure Hunter - Same for Phillia
You must login or register to view this content. Don't cheat, daddy - Should pop when doing something mentioned above
You must login or register to view this content. Lisbeth Smith Shop's most loyal customer! - Enhance Any weapon should get this
You must login or register to view this content. Absolute Sword - Complete Last Battle, when prompted to investigate, select yes, beat Yuuki

I could use some help with the gallery trophies, needs to be a new game + run doing all events as they come up. The rest that's missing is fairly simple if anyone wants to contribute.
Last edited by aeneax ; 11-10-2019 at 02:46 AM. Reason: broken thread title - too many characters

The following 19 users say thank you to Mr.Klaus for this useful post:

Anas014, averagedude, BubbaDaBarb, dark_war_angel, FatWolf, His, hotboyx4, ki4ever666, Mago de Oz, RoyalBlue726, milito0022, neopat, OkamixMomo, sharkysolo01, SpiteCult, train, xbxbau5, XxdeadmanxX, ZenoDestroyer
07-12-2017, 02:41 AM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Mr.Klaus View Post
Hello everyone.
I'm new and ill be joining this community and uploading my saves as i play through the games.
Any feedback you have please leave it here.

On to the save:

• Kirito is Level 300, should unlock You must login or register to view this content. That's what Makes MMOs that Use a Level System So Unfair
  • At Floor 98 Before the last Sequences of bosses with proper leveled and geared partners (pick Asuna).
  • Last Attack the Floor 98 Bosses (ALL OF THEM) to get You must login or register to view this content. Beta Tester (Acquire all Last Attack Bonuses)
  • DO NOT LET ANYONE DIE ON THE LAST BATTLE (They can survive multiple attacks from the last boss, make sure to give asuna the order to replenish HP [R1+Left Dpad] often!) This will unlock: You must login or register to view this content. Not on my Watch (AFTER THE CREDITS)

I'll be working on the hollow fragment part of the game and affinity trophies and i'll upload them when i do. Happy

approved Upside Down Happy

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

dark_war_angel
07-13-2017, 03:02 AM #3
vpluck
Gobble
Thanks for the save. Been looking for the affinity one.. the grind is real.
07-13-2017, 03:37 PM #4
Does anyone have the gallery up to 98% or something like that? Happy
07-13-2017, 11:15 PM #5
I'm currently working on the game's plat, will try and make more saves. Just got 1000 skill on all weapons to help me with the grind. Smile
07-14-2017, 12:07 AM #6
Originally posted by Mr.Klaus View Post
I'm currently working on the game's plat, will try and make more saves. Just got 1000 skill on all weapons to help me with the grind. Smile

That's awesome!

Do you need weapons/gear/items? I got a few things which will help you with the grind! Winky Winky
07-14-2017, 08:49 AM #7
Thank you but the only thing i need now is just to grind affinity on each character to just below max and put kirito before the superboss fights, save and back up to upload, thank you very much for the offer to help tho! Smile
07-14-2017, 09:41 AM #8
i keep getting this error when i'm going to re-sign to my account
07-19-2017, 09:25 AM #9
Updated with PoH save. Still working on the other really long and boring endgame trophies
07-20-2017, 04:03 PM #10
Thank u so much. Smile

Hope u will finish it soon.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo