07-12-2017, 04:01 PM #1
MEGANO5
Dawn Of The Legion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

WEEK #1# VOTE HERE
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello everybody here over NGU - PS4 saves section, it is my utmost pleasure to meet with all of you again, after years of an awesome
collaboration, and friendly work over the PS3 save section, where you might knew me there as one of the most active save-set providers , happy to get in contact with all of you specially those which I have missed a lot like

I DID A LOT OF SPOILERS ..in this thread to make it easy for you to follow-up and to better understand most parts of this thread, please
make sure you click on them to see new updates/news/etc... but for now make sure you read the [INTRODUCTION] as a starter....******************

Here, I took the permission of content manager and one of the most friendly, open minded guys on a personal level You must login or register to view this content.
to open this thread as you have read from its title [ Save Wizard / MOST WANTED games ] make sure you do not confuse this thread with the other sticky one which is here

as my thread is more forwarded / directed one to the folks over Save Wizard , it is what the the majority of PS4 save community really want, which is not as what the folks over S.W requested on that thread, they clearly stated the more saves of certain games they receive the highly and more likely they will deploy
cheats for it, and that is why I find it important yet urgent to gather all of our efforts in one place to directly influence the next cheats S.W should have along with their own variety of cheats, please DO NOT underestimate the importance of such threads as it impact us all positively or via versa in this section, so [buckle up] and DO your part in this thread , and bring the best of you in here...******************************************************

Focusing our efforts in here to make this thread our source of [WANTED] games
It will remain active and lively as long as you guys make it looks better and better everyday.

➊ As a starter... I am going to make a poll/vote with list of certain games that I believe it has its popularity in this community
this means that every week the poll will change with voting on new [most wanted] added games, yet sometimes games from previous poll might
be still in the next week's poll to give it more chances of winning.

➋ The process of how a game should be [MOST WANTED] is easy the vote process will remain active for 24 hours to decide which game
should take the win, therefor having everyone here start uploading saves based on the winner game only.
[P.S] I might need better ideas of how the voting process/ time should be executed from you guys so feedback is utmost in here.

➌ You will know which games has been chosen [based on the voting] also you will be informed with latest updates under a new section will be created later on called "STATE OF THE GAME" where you guys can see next week's candidate games...

➊ Once the poll is closed...and the [MOST WANTED] games are picked you need to start one/ all of these games and play through it for decent time
that if its not you already finished it or crossed long play time on it..

➋ take a note of everything you believe it can be tweaked / modified then Upload your recent/finished/or even completed save on here using any trusted uploading website aka mediafire/google drive/ zippyshare etc.. and have the save [zipped] when uploaded

➌ Back here you should provide the following ....
your zipped save link
Your actual email address [in case S.W folks will contact you for more info about your save]
▷ details of what the save includes [what you have wrote in the note before uploading it]
Player rank
player score
kills /deaths
skill points
in-game money /currency
total progression percentage in the game
chapters unlocked/ and max chapters available
in-game consumable items, please name them how many left there before uploading the save

➍ from my part I with some chosen active members by content manager Hydrogen, or those who are willing to help will continuously
provide new updates / upload all weekly winner games saves with its info directly to S.W team

basically just write everything that you believe folks over S.W can tweak/ modify/ and be rational of the things you want to mention as some of them are tied to server-end game which S.W clearly stated they don't encourage online modding...just focus on the campaign part of any
game even the server-side games******************************************************

The way you contribute to this thread should be like this example.....as simple as it looks....

Game: ❔
Link : ❔
Mail: ❔
Info:

• skill points = ❔
• Rank = ❔
• name & number of any consumable = ❔
• current difficulty = ❔
• etc....

You need to do spoilers when writing about the
to prevent huge amount of scrolling down on this thread, and so to keep it eye-friendly

Now feedback are welcome until I officially start the poll tomorrow
[/CENTER]
Last edited by MEGANO5 ; 07-15-2017 at 12:46 AM.

The following 7 users say thank you to MEGANO5 for this useful post:

BASIA2001, mark1, nenyko12, rodrigovidal, STVBDKD, xSOADx
07-12-2017, 05:15 PM #2
absolo
Keeper
"Well hey hey"
07-12-2017, 06:08 PM #3
I asked for Dead Island / Dying Light and some other games

The Witcher wouldn't be bad or Fallout
07-12-2017, 06:19 PM #4
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Payday 2 max level, max money, and max skill points would be amazing. PS3 version those weren't stored server side so you could just modify the save. I'm assuming the PS4 version will be the same. This would effect online gameplay but it only would help other players out so I can't see why save wizard team wouldn't do it...
07-12-2017, 07:20 PM #5
STVBDKD
Bounty hunter
I sent in two games request NBA 2K17,MLB The Show 17 and they email me back saying that it will be awhile because we normally don't do sports games :(
07-12-2017, 11:42 PM #6
Ive sent my Gravity Rush 2, Yakuza 0 to them still no support :(

The following user thanked Impara for this useful post:

manabyte77
07-13-2017, 12:26 AM #7
blackmustang58
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Impara View Post
Ive sent my Gravity Rush 2, Yakuza 0 to them still no support :(

Did you beat main story on Gravity Rush 2? Is it from US game?
07-13-2017, 04:07 AM #8
Would like to see a level modifier for Tomb Raider: DE so i can get that level 60 trophy out of the way finally. Too much boosting.
07-13-2017, 04:17 AM #9
v0lcom
a saubana bursch
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Would like to see a level modifier for Tomb Raider: DE so i can get that level 60 trophy out of the way finally. Too much boosting.

afaik there is a save available for that. saw it a few days ago here on ngu. havent tested because its US, but the comments say it does work.
07-13-2017, 05:39 AM #10
Originally posted by AlphaStorm100 View Post
I asked for Dead Island / Dying Light and some other games

The Witcher wouldn't be bad or Fallout

Sent them a witcher 3 save with details about character stats, gold, etc. Havent gotten an email or anything but hopefully they are working on it. If not quick cheats at least a way to edit the values.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo