Post: [US] Last of Us Remastered Disc Collectibles and Left Behind
07-12-2017, 04:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You will need Save Wizard to use this Save

This thread is for Last of Us Remastered collectibles. I will be putting all of the main game collectibles up by later today. Left Behind collectibles to come within next week. To start off:

Ellies jokes: Do the last Ellie joke, starts 5:57 of this video

Save- You must login or register to view this content.

Conversations and manuals: last conversation is at 2:22 of this video

last manual starts at 3:07. Save- You must login or register to view this content.

Shiv doors and pendants- Open the last shiv door at 0:36 of video:

last pendant is behind there as well. Save- You must login or register to view this content.

comic books-

Continue video for last comic book. Save- You must login or register to view this content.

Artifacts: Chapter select lakeside resort and the hunt and when game loads press touchpad and look at artifacts tab and note to mom (you must read the front and flip to back and read it all until ellie says something. Save- You must login or register to view this content.

and here is a let's gear up! save provided by revengeofakuma: You must login or register to view this content.

Save for For Emergenices Only- Credit to xB-Crafty. You must login or register to view this content.

LEFT BEHIND-
This is an all in one rar file all the saves needed to 100% Left Behind. You must login or register to view this content.
I wasn't thinking and it has profile save from after all was done so not sure if the trophies will pop from the saves now, if they don't then try not copying profile to your ps4 when you copy the saves. If they don't then I'm very sorry and I made save set for nothing (besides miscellaneous).
Brick throwing contest- Load Save 2 and hit all the windows on the red car. Very easy.
All conversations (and maybe artifacts), arcade trophies- Load Save 3 and continue collecting starting from 10:24 in the video
. When you go up escalator you go through the arcade and can do the two arcade trophies... play the jak racing in left back corner and do angel knives perfect in the middle right.
Water gun fight- Load save 5 and soak riley best 2 out of 3, if you fail reload save, this might be before the last 1 or 2 artifacts as well but I don't think so, but artifacts easy with save 3.
Survivor- Load save 6 and simply run to end and do a couple QTEs, trophies pop after credits and back at main menu.

And that's it guys save set is COMPLETE. with saves from this site you will be able to 100% US last of us except online trophies must do yourself.

And don't ask me if I have EU...
Last edited by xSOADx ; 03-07-2018 at 05:49 PM.

The following 19 users say thank you to MusicGamer for this useful post:

AkumaNYC, Akusura, Alucard_Immorta, Bonfim36, danilo_BR, Emptyx7, Gen4ik, jhonfre90, Jos-Montiero-Auditore, Khazra1, Leo666, maxtemptation, nicholi, R9M8B4, GamerChad, ThatEpicSomeone, VHS, witlzx28, xNxAxNxO
07-12-2017, 06:41 PM #2
Originally posted by MusicGamer View Post
This thread is for Last of Us Remastered collectibles. I will be putting all of the main game collectibles up by later today. Left Behind collectibles to come within next week. To start off:

Ellies jokes: Do the last Ellie joke, starts 5:57 of this video

Save- You must login or register to view this content.

And don't ask me if I have EU...

Tested the jokes and worked perfect, thanks
07-13-2017, 02:48 AM #3
save is now updated with all collectibles.
07-13-2017, 03:48 AM #4
thanks do u have a save for lets gear up trophy
07-13-2017, 03:58 AM #5
Originally posted by XxlAgExOFxJoHNx View Post
thanks do u have a save for lets gear up trophy

no that is mad easy, though you gotta play halfway through to unlock the last item to craft. You could probably load the shiv door save and use each item then craft each item.
07-13-2017, 04:10 AM #6
dont pop can u please make a save please for it
07-14-2017, 05:32 PM #7
Hi friend

I do not know how to use savegame.

How can I use your save file in my account ?

I wanted to copy the files in my profile

Error message => Cannot Copy. The saved data belongs to another player

What should I do
Last edited by abi_ps4 ; 07-14-2017 at 05:37 PM.
07-14-2017, 06:01 PM #8
Originally posted by ps4 View Post
Hi friend

I do not know how to use savegame.

How can I use your save file in my account ?

I wanted to copy the files in my profile

Error message => Cannot Copy. The saved data belongs to another player

What should I do

you need save wizard. You must login or register to view this content.
07-28-2017, 01:50 PM #9
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
The Artifacts Trophy doesn't pop. I cannot open artifacts tab while the game is loading.
07-28-2017, 02:11 PM #10
Originally posted by Ichillmennbe View Post
The Artifacts Trophy doesn't pop. I cannot open artifacts tab while the game is loading.

after it loads, not while it's loading. just resign and chapter select the hunt and touchpad go to artifacts and note to mom and thoroughly examine it.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo