07-15-2017, 08:05 AM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); here you go people
You must login or register to view this content.
this saves will grand you every trophy aatleast if your doing it right
tested this on more of my own accs and got 100% (john dont have it but he did it wrong Winky Winky *)

First buy the upgrades then look at unlocks and only buy the stuff you need for the golden trophy
DONT go to the moon or mars or close aplication this will ruin the golden trophy if it happend just delete save and try again

Credits too my self

Originally posted by TheBlackPec View Post
Confirm it worked for me. I just needed the "The Great AdVenture!" Trophy.
And I got all other trophies on my EU version. So in order to make this save work I deleted my EU copy and downloaded the US version from my US profile and played with my main EU account. The trophy unlocked no problem as the trophy list is shared.

I used Earth 100% save.

What I did was buy every upgrade (even the angel ones). bought every stand I could but it wasn't sufficient for the trophy, so I went to the moon, changed the time manually to 2099 with the application in background (don't close it). back to the game I went back to earth and got a lot more money and bought everything and unlocked the trophy.

Hope it helps.

Originally posted by Chisox3524 View Post
Jesus Christ this game was a pain in the ass even with cheats. Here is my save for The Great Adventure Trophy. https://www.mediafire.com/folder/5jd1n93y61ba1/CUSA03234 All you have to do is buy one bank stack.
Last edited by Wosley ; 03-01-2020 at 02:21 PM.

The following 22 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

abduljawad, AkumaNYC, BASIA2001, brendanbee, Bumcleaver, Cloud, digzd3, GJx, Jacobboii, Logan_Sony, LushPushLush, mark1, mic88, mitch27, mokozan, msd997, RageSoul51, GamerChad, Shadow, ThatEpicSomeone, xSOADx, Yuki_240sx
07-16-2017, 05:56 PM #11
GJx
League Champion
Originally posted by usapp
I don't get it why people result to this cheats and hack to unlock trophies. Why not play the game the way it meant to be and earn trophies legitimately. And no wonder most of these people who hack trophies are noob with no experience. And will be exposed the soon as if someone asked them to platinum a game legitimately. Heck they won't even be able to platinum terminator salvation.

Sorry if I offended anyone, I'm just expressing my opinion.

I'm trophy hunter my psn sponsis.

Kind,
Regards

I like your avatar I'm Legit trophy hunting too Psn;xiGJx
And I like your opinion too<3
07-16-2017, 06:21 PM #12
xSOADx
Banana Joe
I don't get it why people result to this cheats and hack to unlock trophies. Why not play the game the way it meant to be and earn trophies legitimately. And no wonder most of these people who hack trophies are noob with no experience. And will be exposed the soon as if someone asked them to platinum a game legitimately. Heck they won't even be able to platinum terminator salvation.

Sorry if I offended anyone, I'm just expressing my opinion.

I'm trophy hunter my psn sponsis.

Kind,
Regards

i understand you. But for me, if i can choose between hours of grinding or using a save the answer is the save for me. Dont get me wrong, at least 98% of my ps4 trophies are played legit, but sometimes it just saves time.

Or collectibles. Every goddamn game got hundreds of collectibles. I enjoy a game way more if i can just focus on the story instead of watching videos of the locations. So i use a save before or after for collectibles

Also there are lots of games where we dont got any saves (yet), so we cant cheat everything yet Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to xSOADx for this useful post:

Wosley and 1 other user.
07-17-2017, 01:10 AM #13
Frazee
Keeper
I was able to resign the moon + earth trophy on save wizard, but for some reason I can't resign the earth+gold trophy one. Any ideas why?
07-17-2017, 01:42 AM #14
Originally posted by Frazee View Post
I was able to resign the moon + earth trophy on save wizard, but for some reason I can't resign the earth+gold trophy one. Any ideas why?

SW is down, give it a few.
07-17-2017, 03:39 AM #15
Frazee
Keeper
Originally posted by LushPushLush View Post
SW is down, give it a few.

Yeah, I just got it to work. Thanks!
07-17-2017, 08:05 AM #16
Wosley
I guess . Do you play PS3?

few years ago i did but i did get banned becuase i was modding gta 5 and i sold most of my games still got 2 ps3s and some online games
07-17-2017, 04:44 PM #17
GJx
League Champion
Not bad . But you should platinum assassin creed 2 it's so straight forward it can be done in 40 to 50 Hours.

Kind,
Regards

I sold the Assassin's collection to my Girl's brother
07-17-2017, 05:27 PM #18
Wosley
Originally posted by GJx View Post
I sold the Assassin's collection to my Girl's brother

why do you do that haha i always keep all my ps4 games
07-17-2017, 06:35 PM #19
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by Tristen View Post
says the guy who used in game cheats on duke nukem ps4 lmao

In game cheats are fine because they are built into the game. Using external tools to cheat or hack is what he is referring to.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo