07-15-2017, 08:05 AM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); here you go people
You must login or register to view this content.
this saves will grand you every trophy aatleast if your doing it right
tested this on more of my own accs and got 100% (john dont have it but he did it wrong Winky Winky *)

First buy the upgrades then look at unlocks and only buy the stuff you need for the golden trophy
DONT go to the moon or mars or close aplication this will ruin the golden trophy if it happend just delete save and try again

Credits too my self

Originally posted by TheBlackPec View Post
Confirm it worked for me. I just needed the "The Great AdVenture!" Trophy.
And I got all other trophies on my EU version. So in order to make this save work I deleted my EU copy and downloaded the US version from my US profile and played with my main EU account. The trophy unlocked no problem as the trophy list is shared.

I used Earth 100% save.

What I did was buy every upgrade (even the angel ones). bought every stand I could but it wasn't sufficient for the trophy, so I went to the moon, changed the time manually to 2099 with the application in background (don't close it). back to the game I went back to earth and got a lot more money and bought everything and unlocked the trophy.

Hope it helps.

Originally posted by Chisox3524 View Post
Jesus Christ this game was a pain in the ass even with cheats. Here is my save for The Great Adventure Trophy. https://www.mediafire.com/folder/5jd1n93y61ba1/CUSA03234 All you have to do is buy one bank stack.
Last edited by Wosley ; 03-01-2020 at 02:21 PM.

The following 22 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

abduljawad, AkumaNYC, BASIA2001, brendanbee, Bumcleaver, Cloud, digzd3, GJx, Jacobboii, Logan_Sony, LushPushLush, mark1, mic88, mitch27, mokozan, msd997, RageSoul51, GamerChad, Shadow, ThatEpicSomeone, xSOADx, Yuki_240sx
07-15-2017, 10:10 AM #2
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Great work, thanks Smile

The following user thanked xSOADx for this useful post:

Wosley
07-15-2017, 10:19 AM #3
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by WosleyBE
here you go people
tested this on more of my own accs and got 100% (john dont have it but he did it wrong Winky Winky *)

First buy the upgrades then look at unlocks and only buy the stuff you need for the golden trophy
DONT go to the moon or mars or close aplication this will ruin the golden trophy if it happend just delete save and try again

Credits too my self

Awesome, thanks mate

The following user thanked Cloud for this useful post:

Wosley
07-15-2017, 12:48 PM #4
Wosley
Originally posted by Cloud View Post
Awesome, thanks mate

did anyone see something popping ? Happy if something did pop tell me i add it to this thread then
07-15-2017, 07:10 PM #5
did anyone see something popping ? Happy if something did pop tell me i add it to this thread then

Hey wesley I tested for the earth gold trophy. The save labled gold trophy has about 20 more unlocks to go to reach 626. If you make a save at 625 with money to buy the last one, it will be way better. the 100% earth save was even further behind, and I havent tested the earth/moon save. thanks for the upload.

The following user thanked AkumaNYC for this useful post:

Wosley
07-15-2017, 07:14 PM #6
Wosley
Originally posted by revengeofakuma View Post
Hey wesley I tested for the earth gold trophy. The save labled gold trophy has about 20 more unlocks to go to reach 626. If you make a save at 625 with money to buy the last one, it will be way better. the 100% earth save was even further behind, and I havent tested the earth/moon save. thanks for the upload.

thats the problem of that save you need 626 but the trophy already popped for me at 620 so dont know when to make one :( and i use the glitch with simple restarting the game and the moment you bought all the upgrades and you try the glitch 1 more time it will rsset and you got 0 of everything :( spend your angels on the right things and only buy wat is needed for me it did pop in like 2mins Winky Winky

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

AkumaNYC
07-15-2017, 11:08 PM #7
thats the problem of that save you need 626 but the trophy already popped for me at 620 so dont know when to make one :( and i use the glitch with simple restarting the game and the moment you bought all the upgrades and you try the glitch 1 more time it will rsset and you got 0 of everything :( spend your angels on the right things and only buy wat is needed for me it did pop in like 2mins Winky Winky

One of these days I'll figure that glitch out lol
07-16-2017, 01:42 AM #8
Wosley
Originally posted by revengeofakuma View Post
One of these days I'll figure that glitch out lol

Usa version Buy the thing so the lemonda stand automatic sells
restart game and thats it

thats wat it do
07-16-2017, 05:50 PM #9
Wosley
Originally posted by usapp
I don't get it why people result to this cheats and hack to unlock trophies. Why not play the game the way it meant to be and earn trophies legitimately. And no wonder most of these people who hack trophies are noob with no experience. And will be exposed the soon as if someone asked them to platinum a game legitimately. Heck they won't even be able to platinum terminator salvation.

Sorry if I offended anyone, I'm just expressing my opinion.

I'm trophy hunter my psn sponsis.

Kind,
Regards

most of us did get banned in the past or got multiple accs this is a 8 hour game after doing it 1 time legit i think you already have enough of this game
07-16-2017, 05:51 PM #10
GJx
League Champion
here you go people

Credits too my self

Ohhh I hate aoj but I like he's folders
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo