07-15-2017, 04:49 PM #1
igonk
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi,

This is my first time post here and semi save set for Arcade Series : Galaga, it will pop up for challenging perfect stage and a couple of trophy, for another trophy it's easy to obtain i think..

Just resign and load the save

Feel free to use it Smile
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by tigermark182 ; 05-16-2018 at 03:17 PM. Reason: title

The following 13 users say thank you to igonk for this useful post:

AkumaNYC, Barbam, Bumcleaver, FallenSoldier, GreenTea101, Logan_Sony, manabyte77, RageSoul51, SpiritOfTesla, uncharteddk, Wosley, xSOADx, yamikit
07-18-2017, 04:08 PM #11
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by Sony View Post
What save should I use to get the Ace Pilot trophy?

Ace Pilot is easy bro just load stage 10 shot once hit someone and kill yourself and it will pop Winky Winky

The following user thanked PSNTROPHYHUNTER for this useful post:

Logan_Sony
07-18-2017, 04:14 PM #12
Logan_Sony
Little One
Thank you jbowers310.
07-18-2017, 05:13 PM #13
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Thank you jbowers310.

Did you test the challenge ones? If they pop upon load this will be amazing.
07-18-2017, 06:52 PM #14
Logan_Sony
Little One
Thank you igonk, I got the platinum trophy using your saves. They worked great! I got just about every trophy for the game using your saves. I had all the easy trophies already that I got when the game first came out but I'm guessing that someone could get 100% of the trophies just by using your saves. Great job! I would love to see more trophy sets like this for other PS4 games. This save set and the SoundShapes save set are by far the best two available right now. I hate it when people say that their save is a "platinum save" and all it is, is just a save after they beat the game and you can get no trophies from it. Those saves need to be removed from these forums.
07-19-2017, 04:28 AM #15
igonk
Keeper
Originally posted by jbowers310 View Post
Did you test the challenge ones? If they pop upon load this will be amazing.

Just use my save and load, it will pop challenge perfect trophy, it has every trophy save..

Thank you igonk, I got the platinum trophy using your saves. They worked great! I got just about every trophy for the game using your saves. I had all the easy trophies already that I got when the game first came out but I'm guessing that someone could get 100% of the trophies just by using your saves. Great job! I would love to see more trophy sets like this for other PS4 games. This save set and the SoundShapes save set are by far the best two available right now. I hate it when people say that their save is a "platinum save" and all it is, is just a save after they beat the game and you can get no trophies from it. Those saves need to be removed from these forums.

You're welcome man Smile
07-19-2017, 03:12 PM #16
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by igonk View Post
Hi,

This is my first time post here and semi save set for Arcade Series : Galaga, it will pop up for challenging perfect stage and a couple of trophy, for another trophy it's easy to obtain i think..

If you have Arcade Series Dig Dug can you create a save for the Rambler Trophy...dig 1000 spaces in one playthrough...that trophy is extremely challenging for me I got the rest of the trophies.
07-24-2017, 04:13 PM #17
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
If you have Arcade Series Dig Dug can you create a save for the Rambler Trophy...dig 1000 spaces in one playthrough...that trophy is extremely challenging for me I got the rest of the trophies.

need that kind of trophies too got like 80% on mine
07-24-2017, 04:36 PM #18
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by igonk View Post
Hi,

i tried to resign the saves but they dont imort on my savewirard :s do you know how to resign them ? i was about to testing them out so i can add the steps on the database
07-31-2017, 12:35 PM #19
igonk
Keeper

I'm still tryin, yes it's quite challenging to me too..

Originally posted by WosleyBE
i tried to resign the saves but they dont imort on my savewirard :s do you know how to resign them ? i was about to testing them out so i can add the steps on the database

Just resign them per folder for 1 trophy,..
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo