07-15-2017, 04:49 PM #1
igonk
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi,

This is my first time post here and semi save set for Arcade Series : Galaga, it will pop up for challenging perfect stage and a couple of trophy, for another trophy it's easy to obtain i think..

Just resign and load the save

Feel free to use it Smile
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by tigermark182 ; 05-16-2018 at 03:17 PM. Reason: title

The following 13 users say thank you to igonk for this useful post:

AkumaNYC, Barbam, Bumcleaver, FallenSoldier, GreenTea101, Logan_Sony, manabyte77, RageSoul51, SpiritOfTesla, uncharteddk, Wosley, xSOADx, yamikit
07-15-2017, 11:10 PM #2
Originally posted by igonk View Post
Hi,

This is my first time post here and semi save set for Arcade Series : Galaga, it will pop up for challenging perfect stage and a couple of trophy, for another trophy it's easy to obtain i think..

Just resign and load the save

Feel free to use it Smile
You must login or register to view this content.

Excellent set of saves man, just got my plat with them. YOu dont need the level 20 save though cause once 19 perfect pops and you go to level 20, That one pops. Would love to see something like this for dig dug. thats the only one im missing now. Thanks again!
07-16-2017, 01:12 AM #3
broie1
Haxor!
I don't suppose you could make one similar to this for Pac man's hard trophies?
07-16-2017, 02:07 AM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by revengeofakuma View Post
Excellent set of saves man, just got my plat with them. YOu dont need the level 20 save though cause once 19 perfect pops and you go to level 20, That one pops. Would love to see something like this for dig dug. thats the only one im missing now. Thanks again!

every single trophy did pop ?
07-16-2017, 02:35 AM #5
Originally posted by WosleyBE
every single trophy did pop ?

you have to look at the guide for which levels to get the rest that are not covered in this set. they are all easy though
07-16-2017, 02:37 AM #6
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
you have to look at the guide for which levels to get the rest that are not covered in this set. they are all easy though

need to try it then
07-16-2017, 06:57 AM #7

Can you make a guide for these saves?
07-16-2017, 11:13 AM #8
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
Can you make a guide for these saves?

Just run each save and either the trophy pops straight away or you need to kill the final enemy to end the level. Then I played until I died because sometimes you're will get more trophies for a certain enemy getting shot. After I finished the saves i looked at the trophy guide on playstationtrophies.org to clean up. They tell you what level to get what you're missing. After using the level 31 save in the set just leave that save on so you can level select to clean up.

The following user thanked AkumaNYC for this useful post:

RageSoul51
07-16-2017, 11:29 AM #9
igonk
Keeper

Thanks man Smile
07-18-2017, 03:49 PM #10
Logan_Sony
Little One
What save should I use to get the Ace Pilot trophy?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo