07-15-2017, 07:04 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys, I saw a lot of request over this save so I pretty much done with the game and only one thing remain to achieve 100% completion (5,000,000 in batting) for Perfectionist trophy and the other save is the last checkpoint or rather save point in Legendary Difficulty to achieve Stuff of Legend trophy. that's it for the trophies and enjoy.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Pop few trophies as well:
High Roller
Worked hard for the money
A wise investment
Master of style
What a player
Half the battle
Perfectionist
The dragon of pocket circuit

thanks to LushPushLush for
confirming it

Also if you search for an equipment
you get eyes of the dragon and tiger trophy thanks to jameshird85 confirmation.

Thank Guitaristanime for the great tip:
(A tip for others, mod the save further and give both characters money and cp. Buy up the rest of the health and power orbs on abilities and most importantly get the CP items from Bob (golden pistol for Kiryu and god of war talisman for majima) as it will help immensely to take down the guys shooting on the last battles.)

This is not my save:
this save provided by Andrew Raukens for Climax Battle Trophy. He done a great job on that so be sure to thank him.
You must login or register to view this content.
(one Climax battle left)
(all of Climax battle completed)

this saves provided by grindlefly for Cat scratch fever trophy and as he mentioned it you need to win one more tournament to get the trophy, the second one is for Story of My Life and Amon Defeated so just sefeat amon and the trophies is yours. I'm grateful to him to share his saves here with us.
Last edited by carmania ; 08-13-2018 at 07:42 AM.

The following 191 users say thank you to carmania for this useful post:

123arnis, 66GraF66, Acroshot, aeneax, Akusura, Alan-Li, alreadyinuse, Anax2xtc, Andrew Raukens, Anthony-Kaiawe, AntiFog, archertsukasa, ARTHURIUSS, Assau1t_Meister, Auron94, azad, b801017, bakajanai, BallsDeep69420, balukbc1989, Bearbro, benjia, beserah, Biffaboy, Bigboss240280, BlankReg, Blizzara, watakaru, briyu_90, Bumcleaver, Captain Harlock, captainftw, chenbin, chriz, Ciri, Cowboy without guns, crazyplayboy, Daedalus543, Daisaku33, dakota45, DanielYTL, danrob106, darkshadow2, DATTTT, David-Rosa, deadkiss, deanzerk, Defenris, dennyleeong, Dexnhollow, dodger, Doudouet, DownJown86, ENISIE, epicstrike, evildrake, Ex1zTeNz, fanhongwei741, fbrfbr, Ficcanasone, foreveryoung239, foxx69, gderMRG97111, gobin123, Green Hypnotic, Hacker88, HaseoVII, hide27810, HUYI82, isshin50, Jagoe09, jamesxz_, Jax1984, jaynini0908, Jimmy_lyz, JoschkaFreeman, JRG1988, Juan-Pablo-Len, julyvictor, kaibamoto, karas1999, Kasuje, Kazmasan, Kazzykazzy, kendonyus, Ketsueki94, kevin59702, khaled1989q8, kingcash2, kinlop, KooblyKahn808, korazx, Kupo, Kurisu_GS_, Kwevlo, lenneth374, Leonrpg, leping, Levi0710 and 91 other users.
07-15-2017, 07:13 PM #2
Originally posted by carmania View Post
Hey Guys, I saw a lot of request over this save so I pretty much done with the game and only one thing remain to achieve 100% completion (5,000,000 in batting) for Perfectionist trophy and the other save is the last checkpoint or rather save point in Legendary Difficulty to achieve Stuff of Legend trophy. that's it for the trophies and enjoy.

Fuck that, and them gun guys, say should pop when finish, but i give up.

100% save is missing
Last edited by LushPushLush ; 07-15-2017 at 08:08 PM.
07-15-2017, 07:20 PM #3
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Hey Guys, I saw a lot of request over this save so I pretty much done with the game and only one thing remain to achieve 100% completion (5,000,000 in batting) for Perfectionist trophy and the other save is the last checkpoint or rather save point in Legendary Difficulty to achieve Stuff of Legend trophy. that's it for the trophies and enjoy.

Thanks, was waiting for this Smile
07-15-2017, 07:26 PM #4
manabyte77
Little One
Nooooooo!! We need this exact save in US :(.

The following user thanked manabyte77 for this useful post:

enishi17
07-15-2017, 07:30 PM #5
Originally posted by manabyte77 View Post

Once xploder working ill re region it.
07-15-2017, 08:32 PM #6
BubbaDaBarb
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by manabyte77 View Post

Seconded. There are a lot of things We need resigned in the US region.
07-16-2017, 03:30 AM #7
Originally posted by LushPushLush View Post
Fuck that, and them gun guys, say should pop when finish, but i give up.

100% save is missing

I equip both characters with full health item and shotguns and a cannon just for Kiriyu so it should be easy even on legend difficulty. Just evade the first guy shots first in rush mode ability and dash to him then take him out quickly. He will go down in 3 or 4 punches. I load 99% completion list after work.
07-16-2017, 12:20 PM #8
I re-upload the save and add 99% this time. sorry for the last one.
07-16-2017, 12:25 PM #9
I re-upload the save and add 99% this time. sorry for the last one.

Thanks buddy.

Test it out and see what pings, ill leave the other.Enzo
07-16-2017, 12:34 PM #10
Ur welcome.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo