07-16-2017, 03:00 PM #1
trophy_Bauer
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey community,

sorry for the longer waiting time, wasn't able to grab the save from the PS4.

BUT here is it Smile

EU Platinum Save - all trophies done.*

Hope it helps you with your missing trophies Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by Wosley View Post
1 headshot (trophy) 1 kill (trophy) 1 kill though the wall (trophy) 1 win (trophy) in situations play 1 situation and you get all the star trophies note : you need to complete them all legit but you dont need ot get the stars anymore
Last edited by aeneax ; 05-10-2019 at 02:41 PM. Reason: title

The following 25 users say thank you to trophy_Bauer for this useful post:

_zxnzy_, 66GraF66, abbood-m-d1436, ALI_80, Alucard_Immorta, alvali 11, bodaveBT, CloudNGU, dasima10, fawaidy, foxdevilxX, Ali D Killer, HAGH, josey266433, Le Gamertag, leicabogdan, Major Meat Bone, Mana026c, mariucco94ita, nooei12345, PsychoDog, raffa57, ruialex23, thenaughtyangele, Wosley
11-11-2017, 09:56 PM #20
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by joevice View Post
did u get the camper trophy with this save

Yes your able to
11-12-2017, 08:55 AM #21
thanks buddy
11-27-2017, 05:09 AM #22
pardon my ignorance I'm a bit new to all this but, to understand, does this save unlock all trophies?? I'm currently stuck on 'meat wall' where you have to get a breach charge kill but its proving to be a pain in the ass. how do i download this save can someone kindly give me a step by step guide thanks
11-27-2017, 05:10 AM #23
Wosley
Originally posted by co0okies View Post
pardon my ignorance I'm a bit new to all this but, to understand, does this save unlock all trophies?? I'm currently stuck on 'meat wall' where you have to get a breach charge kill but its proving to be a pain in the ass. how do i download this save can someone kindly give me a step by step guide thanks

You will need to resign it with Save Wizard and the save doesnt help for Meat Mall you will need to find someone to boost that or help you with it
12-21-2017, 05:02 PM #24
Marika
Keeper
the save has high level and lot of skins and lot of renown fame points ?
12-21-2017, 09:28 PM #25
Wosley
Originally posted by Marika View Post
the save has high level and lot of skins and lot of renown fame points ?

No. this save is for the offline part ,

Complete every offline mission once (you dont need to get the stars) and all the trophies pop

Do 1 of each in terrorist hunt (1 headshot , 1kill , 1 wallbang , 1 win) and all those trophies pop

The save will not help you with anything for the multiplayer if you havent played the game yet and you use this save you will start with 0 renown and level 1

(all multiplayer trophies need to be obtained by the player the save will not help)
02-18-2018, 08:57 AM #26
Alucard_Immorta
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by obaaid View Post
i have got all the trophies but the trophy that tells you to kill 10 people with the stun grnade and still not have it , But thanks for the trophies btw

Same issue, mate
02-18-2018, 08:59 AM #27
Alucard_Immorta
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by essegrev View Post
I tried using this saved data, but nothing is reflected especially (level, operator, single mode etc).
I was using the save wizard to do it, but why?

Saves does not affect online progress at all, Ubisoft will always restore and backup your online progress, this is for offline trophies
02-18-2018, 10:53 AM #28
leicabogdan
Bounty hunter
so for people to know which trophies will unlock:
Fashion Week - Apply weapon skins to 30 weapons.
Terro Hurt - Complete 20 Terrorist Hunt missions.
Brain Surgeon - Get 150 Headshots in Terrorist Hunt missions.
Woodworker - Place 5 Barricades as a Defender in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer.
Completionist - Collect all STARS in Situations.
Master and Commander - Earn 3 STARS in one Situation
Objective Driven - Win a round 50 times in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer.
Terro Hunter - Kill 2500 terrorists in Terrorist Hunt.
Camper - Successfully complete any Defend game mode 100 times in Terrorist Hunt.
That bullet pen... - Kill 200 terrorists with bullet penetration in Terrorist Hunt.
Brothers in Arms - Revive injured teammates 10 times in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer or Terrorist Hunt.

you only need to do one of each. for the 3 stars trophy and Fashion Week it will pop on load up.
Last edited by leicabogdan ; 02-18-2018 at 10:59 AM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo