07-19-2017, 11:09 PM #1
v0lcom
a saubana bursch
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi,

as i play through that game right now i have a few trophies left. so i may share a few saves with you.

Load the first one. i think its 17th july. open your inventory and the shield weaver outfit treasure box.
You should get:
Got the Shield-Weaver Outfit

then load the second save slot. this is the last corrupted zone. i think its the hardest one. sorry for that.
but with the shield weaver outfit its pretty easy.
after completing the zone you should get:
All Corrupted Zones Cleared
All Transport Machines Killed

Here is the Save:
You must login or register to view this content.

Second Save:

Extract this File and Re-Sign it. There are two manual save points in it.
One Savepoint is made with Level 49 Aloy. Follow the Mission Marker and finish the mission. You only need to
talk to someone. This will get you:
Reached Level 50

Than load the other Save. No need to do the Optional Mission Objectives. Go to the one that says that you should rest
before the final fight (sorry, for me the game is in german so it may sound a bit different)
You will see some videosequences you can skip and at the end one sequence you can not skip.
You should get:
All Allies Joined

Here is the Save for that:

I haven't tried the saves on my own but i think they should work. Perhaps someone can try and keep me updated if they are working. Thanks.
Last edited by Wosley ; 12-08-2018 at 07:46 PM. Reason: prefix

The following 30 users say thank you to v0lcom for this useful post:

absolo, BASIA2001, belga, burnttoazdt, cbob946, cezares_2013, Ciri, Cloud, darkdesire, Digitalcorporal, Evil_God_99, furia20881, gasit, HanSo, juafe27, Kooki, Lightning-666, Pitpossum, Samy38, sanwar123, sebycurv5, Seferhasdemir, sem19933, shuquico, slimshady24, taker394, xSMZ, xSOADx, Yokoso
07-20-2017, 11:37 AM #2
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by v0lcom View Post
Hi,

as i play through that game right now i have a few trophies left. so i may share a few saves with you.

Load the first one. i think its 17th july. open your inventory and the shield weaver outfit treasure box.
You should get:
Got the Shield-Weaver Outfit

then load the second save slot. this is the last corrupted zone. i think its the hardest one. sorry for that.
but with the shield weaver outfit its pretty easy.
after completing the zone you should get:
All Corrupted Zones Cleared
All Transport Machines Killed

Here is the Save:

Second Save:

Extract this File and Re-Sign it. There are two manual save points in it.
One Savepoint is made with Level 49 Aloy. Follow the Mission Marker and finish the mission. You only need to
talk to someone. This will get you:
Reached Level 50

Than load the other Save. No need to do the Optional Mission Objectives. Go to the one that says that you should rest
before the final fight (sorry, for me the game is in german so it may sound a bit different)
You will see some videosequences you can skip and at the end one sequence you can not skip.
You should get:
All Allies Joined

Here is the Save for that:

I haven't tried the saves on my own but i think they should work. Perhaps someone can try and keep me updated if they are working. Thanks.

Thanks for this mate, cheers
05-21-2018, 12:55 PM #3
emmanueltotti
Pokemon Trainer
che CUSA del gioco รจ?
06-23-2018, 07:10 PM #4
cbob946
Save Point
Hey dude, thanks for the save! I only needed the shield weaver outfit for platinum, had to re-region to CUSA07320 so thought I would upload if anyone else needs it.

Credit to v0lcom for original save Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to cbob946 for this useful post:

belga, sem19933
12-08-2018, 09:39 AM #5
hi, do you know how to re-sign the save file ?
12-08-2018, 09:57 AM #6
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by tomek090892 View Post
hi, do you know how to re-sign the save file ?

You need to resign it by using Save Wizard which you can buy on savewizard.net
01-16-2020, 06:52 AM #7
Originally posted by v0lcom View Post

Hi can you please share and upload your save game in Blazing Suns at All Grounds for Platinum, please.
I'm stuck and that's the only trophy I need to get in order to have the Platinum.
Please help.. thank you

The following user thanked juafe27 for this useful post:

slimshady24
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo