Post: Final Fantasy XII Save for Yiazmat/Complete Bestiary [CUSA05532]
07-20-2017, 01:37 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everybody, I'm glad to be bringing you this save after spending the last week dedicating my life to an all time favourite of mine. This is the CUSA05532 version of the game and should work with both the digital and physical versions of FF12 that are US.

This file has almost the entire beastiary unlocked except the biggest baddie of all - Yiazmat. If you manage to beat him you should be able to nail off the two hardest trophies in the game hand in hand.

The save file has all level 99 chars., except Basch, he's 92 or something because I was too lazy to finish grinding him out. I have some of the rarest weapons in the game, like Tournesol and other stressful Bazaar ones - the top of their class. (No invisible legendaries except the shield, sorry).

I made some weird class choices because I wasn't sure how it would all play out, and while I do regret alot of what I did - it is fully possible to complete the game with this file. I personally beat yiammat after farming some megaelixirs and then coming back to where I was in this save, however dumb me messed up saves so you'll have to farm them as well, or go without. Other than that, you're at peak ability to crush Yiamzat (unless you're willing to put your mental health to the test by mindnumbingly farming Seitengrat or Trango tower.)

There is alot of trophies that may or may not autopop - like High Summoner or the ones for learning every magic/technik - if these don't happen to pop, it'll take your own save file. Still though, this should cut out hours upon hours of torturous grinding for the beastiary trophy.

You must login or register to view this content.

General update to the thread: I've discovered a method to blow through yiazmat with 0 effort, I think you will need to use Fran in the save, as she's my archer - and the save doesn't have Seitengrat, but I made a video on my modded file to show how this works:
You must login or register to view this content.

This method is applicable to my save if you stick with Fran/Sagittarius and read the instructions in the youtube video. You can essentially AFK this save file for both trophies with 0 effort on your part.
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-08-2019 at 03:09 PM. Reason: title

The following 13 users say thank you to Jesse Lagrue for this useful post:

-weaponx-, Caesarimp, Cloud, HIDDEN_TERROR, IvaliceAlliance, KingEmilWash, Logan_Sony, milito0022, Padavona, reyko713, smushpie, witlzx28, Wosley

The following user groaned Jesse Lagrue for this awful post:

ManWithCloudEnvy
07-20-2017, 02:21 AM #2
thanks, but what region is it?
Last edited by MusicGamer ; 07-20-2017 at 05:34 PM.
07-20-2017, 02:31 AM #3
blackmustang58
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by MusicGamer View Post
thanks, but what region is it? drive me bonkers when people say CUSA... they're all CUSA!!!

It is US save - CUSA05532.
07-20-2017, 03:40 AM #4
Ok, just a minute im new with PS4 saves resign, let me ask this, i just only have to copy and paste in my PS4 ? nothing more? O.O? for real?
07-20-2017, 04:01 AM #5
xros
Little One
is this a post game save?
07-20-2017, 05:07 AM #6
rei112
Do a barrel roll!
I can confirm it does pop the trophy for 48k LP and bestiary and yiazmat nothing else so far
07-20-2017, 07:06 AM #7
Originally posted by xros View Post
is this a post game save?

NG+ in this game is bollocks and just starts you at a higher level but you lose all your gear and stuff, and you aren't allowed to play "post-game" - so in other words, nah, this is an endgame save before the final boss - you can also finish the story with it if you wanted to - you'll absolutely faceroll him with my current gear. .
Last edited by Jesse Lagrue ; 07-20-2017 at 07:09 AM.
07-20-2017, 11:25 AM #8
Cloud
Life Savior
Thanks, but I need this for EU :\
07-21-2017, 07:11 PM #9
markl1989
Bounty hunter
I would use this save but I don't want to have to fight Yiazmat again because I just got done beating him an don't want to do it again
07-23-2017, 08:41 AM #10
Frazee
Keeper
I did black hole and the trophy didn't pop lol
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo