Post: Final Fantasy XII Save for Yiazmat/Complete Bestiary [CUSA05532]
07-20-2017, 01:37 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everybody, I'm glad to be bringing you this save after spending the last week dedicating my life to an all time favourite of mine. This is the CUSA05532 version of the game and should work with both the digital and physical versions of FF12 that are US.

This file has almost the entire beastiary unlocked except the biggest baddie of all - Yiazmat. If you manage to beat him you should be able to nail off the two hardest trophies in the game hand in hand.

The save file has all level 99 chars., except Basch, he's 92 or something because I was too lazy to finish grinding him out. I have some of the rarest weapons in the game, like Tournesol and other stressful Bazaar ones - the top of their class. (No invisible legendaries except the shield, sorry).

I made some weird class choices because I wasn't sure how it would all play out, and while I do regret alot of what I did - it is fully possible to complete the game with this file. I personally beat yiammat after farming some megaelixirs and then coming back to where I was in this save, however dumb me messed up saves so you'll have to farm them as well, or go without. Other than that, you're at peak ability to crush Yiamzat (unless you're willing to put your mental health to the test by mindnumbingly farming Seitengrat or Trango tower.)

There is alot of trophies that may or may not autopop - like High Summoner or the ones for learning every magic/technik - if these don't happen to pop, it'll take your own save file. Still though, this should cut out hours upon hours of torturous grinding for the beastiary trophy.

You must login or register to view this content.

General update to the thread: I've discovered a method to blow through yiazmat with 0 effort, I think you will need to use Fran in the save, as she's my archer - and the save doesn't have Seitengrat, but I made a video on my modded file to show how this works:

This method is applicable to my save if you stick with Fran/Sagittarius and read the instructions in the youtube video. You can essentially AFK this save file for both trophies with 0 effort on your part.
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-08-2019 at 03:09 PM. Reason: title

The following 13 users say thank you to Jesse Lagrue for this useful post:

-weaponx-, Caesarimp, Cloud, HIDDEN_TERROR, IvaliceAlliance, KingEmilWash, Logan_Sony, milito0022, Padavona, reyko713, smushpie, witlzx28, Wosley

The following user groaned Jesse Lagrue for this awful post:

ManWithCloudEnvy
07-25-2017, 08:07 AM #11
Monkey177
Pokemon Trainer
Anyone got a EU save for Bestiary?
09-03-2017, 02:50 PM #12
Thanks dud ... it worked.
10-11-2017, 12:38 AM #13
Originally posted by Frazee View Post
I did black hole and the trophy didn't pop lol

A bit late, but I am sorry about that. If I missed one besides Black Hole it could only be one of the lesser ones because I know I've done some of the harder to chain ones like Whiteout and whatnot. Again, I am sorry for the misinformation.

Also general update to the thread, I've discovered a method to blow through yiazmat with 0 effort, I think you will need to use Fran in the save, as she's my archer - and the save doesn't have Seitengrat, but I made a video on my modded file to show how this works:

This method is applicable to my save if you stick with Fran/Artemis and read the instructions in the youtube video. You can essentially AFK this save file for both trophies with 0 effort on your part.
10-11-2017, 04:06 PM #14
Would this save be useful for the map trophy? Did you already have it at this point?
10-11-2017, 08:50 PM #15
Originally posted by Caesarimp View Post
Would this save be useful for the map trophy? Did you already have it at this point?

Yes I already have it at the point of the save. I'm not sure if auto-pops but if you wish to be my guinea pig and report bag, I'd appreciate it.

The following user thanked Jesse Lagrue for this useful post:

Caesarimp
10-12-2017, 06:05 PM #16
No map trophy pops, unfortunately. But I did get Scrivener, so thank you for that! I wonder if there might be a way to trigger the map thing though, or if it will only pop upon first completion...
01-14-2018, 12:57 PM #17
Thanks for the save. i edit your save and killed him with ease
02-13-2018, 05:09 AM #18
Logan_Sony
Little One
Thank you very much for your hard work Jesse.
02-14-2018, 11:44 PM #19
Logan_Sony
Little One
Originally posted by rei112 View Post
I can confirm it does pop the trophy for 48k LP and bestiary and yiazmat nothing else so far

So you’re saying that it pops the Conqueror trophy? What makes it pop? Does it pop when you load up the save or do you need to fight some bad guys for it to pop?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo