Post: [US] Akiba's Trip Undead and Undressed saves submitted by DJPlace007
07-22-2017, 02:40 AM #1
Logan_Sony
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is 14 saves for Akiba's Trip Undead and Undressed (US) submitted by DJPlace007. *I haven't tried them out yet so I don't know what trophies that each save pops. *You must login or register to view this content.

The following 3 users say thank you to Logan_Sony for this useful post:

SuterusuRyu, Wosley, xSOADx
07-27-2017, 05:00 PM #2
Logan_Sony
Little One
I managed to get a bunch of trophies using these saves but I'm still missing SHOPPING!!!!, Veteran Freedom Fighter, as well as most of the hidden trophies. I also have not for the life of me been able to get Let It All Hang Out. Let It All Hang Out is one that I have to do myself by chain-stripping 12 articles of clothing. I can get to 11 and then he does his finishing move. Can someone please help me out? Thank you.
07-27-2017, 05:01 PM #3
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by Sony View Post
I managed to get a bunch of trophies using these saves but I'm still missing SHOPPING!!!!, Veteran Freedom Fighter, as well as most of the hidden trophies. I also have not for the life of me been able to get Let It All Hang Out. Let It All Hang Out is one that I have to do myself by chain-stripping 12 articles of clothing. I can get to 11 and then he does his finishing move. Can someone please help me out? Thank you.

whats your PSN ID?
01-21-2018, 02:44 PM #4
thank you for credit. there's a better save not made by me. but still thanks again.
01-23-2018, 12:14 AM #5
zts1
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Sony View Post

Yeah you have to do that one yourself, the way i did it was to get a large group gathered around you then just do the QTE prompts. On higher difficulties the window of opportunity for the 12th one is incredibly small so you kind of had to guess and get lucky, I found it easier to do on the lowest difficulty. The hidden ones are story trophies and you're going to have to go through the game and do those yourself. The final quest chains for any of the endings give you many opportunities to get the 12 in a row.

For SHOPPING I deleted the system file and started a new one and also used one of the saves here for new game+, I then went around buying all the items myself from each of the stores and kept track of them. I made it pop that way.
Last edited by zts1 ; 01-23-2018 at 12:17 AM.
01-23-2018, 02:01 AM #6
Logan_Sony
Little One
You must login or register to view this content.
01-23-2018, 02:09 AM #7
Thanks for sharing with community
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo