Post: World of Final Fantasy Semi Save Set for Long trophies [CUSA04647]
07-24-2017, 10:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); all intervention do the last one (not the bridge woes, that is dlc). link: You must login or register to view this content.

True Ending I grinded a bit for you and there is resist confusion and oblivion mirajewels on lann/reynn. Talk to Serafie and say yes for final battles, standard stuff except last (5th) boss battle you need to spam spellstones and bring out mega mirage bahamut when he is at 2 on countdown to absorb damage, then you can use megaflare and resume spellstone spam.
link: You must login or register to view this content.

Brave new dungeons trophy it is right before the last boss, standard stuff again spam shantotto and/or spellstones and heal when needed. link: You must login or register to view this content.

This save is for alot of trophies. First off you are put right before XG cogna for that trophy, it is a little bit of a pain, you can use shantottos champion and spam spellstones/use bahamut and mega phoenix when she kaishins a character and stack back up when you can. Plenty of turbo ethers and some elixirs so spam items and you should be able to win. Next trophy for adding tamomohime to roster just go to a save point and replace a mirage with tama and then press start over tama and transfiguration to tamomohime, trophy will pop. Next trophy is people pleaser now that you have tamomohime complete the mirage hunter quest in adventure log, but I messed up and you will have to go to cornelia as well and talk to question mark right outside and go kill 8 goblins in watchplains (very easy) then it will pop. Last trophy is secret areas, pull up world map and go to ends of grymoire and use the furthest purple crystal when you go into castle exnine, then just go north and use the metal gate and keep going and it will pop. Oh and it's also for last murkrift mirage just touchpad then square then square again for airship and go lower left part and enter and defeat it. Link: You must login or register to view this content.

All chests- press touchpad and square and select watchplains... now follow this video until chest 7, you'll have to pick up 3 chests but alot better than going through all... You must login or register to view this content. Save: You must login or register to view this content.

For All Mirages, Mirage Boards and Colliseum opponents beaten use the Plat Save here: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 03-07-2019 at 03:48 PM. Reason: title

The following 17 users say thank you to MusicGamer for this useful post:

aeneax, AkumaNYC, BubbaDaBarb, Cloud, ignored467, Kugata, markl1989, milito0022, moiiejas, palojaeger, pololastation, RadicalCB, Rah81, Seth297, thebestplayer, witlzx28, Wosley
07-25-2017, 01:04 AM #2
rei112
Do a barrel roll!
Any mini game trophies or is that something you have to do yourself
07-25-2017, 06:20 AM #3
Originally posted by rei112 View Post
Any mini game trophies or is that something you have to do yourself

you have to do those yourself except maybe the magitek armor one which is to win 10 of the grid game, but they are doable with practice. I will try the US plat save on this site after i've done everything else and see if the magitek minigame pops after doing 1 more (if it doesn't I will make a save at 9 with 1 more needed for that one minigame).
Last edited by MusicGamer ; 07-25-2017 at 06:23 AM.
07-25-2017, 08:38 PM #4
updated with all chests, this was a bit frustrating but I got the trophy and this save was made before the last 3 chests needed which i am sure of what they are.
07-27-2017, 08:50 PM #5
using the plat save and winning 1 more sandtaker minigame will get you the magitek knight trophy, so for all intents and purposes this save set is complete...
07-28-2017, 06:34 AM #6
xestz
Keeper
It's works. Thanks you.
07-28-2017, 06:38 AM #7
rei112
Do a barrel roll!
does all the story related trophies pop
07-28-2017, 02:12 PM #8
does all the story related trophies pop

nah but play the game, it's REALLY good.
07-28-2017, 08:05 PM #9
rei112
Do a barrel roll!
I have its for a friend
07-28-2017, 08:11 PM #10
xros
Little One
I have its for a friend
do u have a good post game save for star ocean 3?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo