Post: Mortal Kombat X Xiipord's Trophy/Platinum Save [CUSA00967]
07-26-2017, 03:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here's my save for Mortal Kombat X (US edition).
This save is roughly 5-6 fights before reaching level 65, so you can get the Elder God trophy.
I know with this save you can get all the trophies regarding character variations, fatalities, and sorts of that.
The faction trophies should pop as well, try level them up and they'll pop.
As soon as you get level 65, this is a platinum save basically.
If you guys get other trophies to pop, comment down below so others know.

Enjoy!

You must login or register to view this content.
Key if needed is !mtCsAk3UxZIiViNGszHtQmWrFVpAIBBImUtAQyEtVA8
Last edited by aeneax ; 05-26-2019 at 02:24 PM. Reason: title

The following 55 users say thank you to xiipord for this useful post:

abekhiti5, Akeemi14, alwasty, balomba, BIO9527, bsv683, BubbaDaBarb, BugMeNot10, chains72778, ColombiA07, coritanos, crackmax, Cris242cris7, danilo_BR, Dark_moon, David perla, Devilsar, Djymm676, dragonphyer, edtroo, EduReptilia, Egor4ikGAme, Federico-Nicolas, foco, hess47, HW99, Javad134, Kai13, Kingdom, Logan_Sony, Madureira, Magnofelipe, MagnoSilvaRocha, mashhoodniki, mdi122116, mokozan, niaoren, Nico0905, Oliver-H-Arias, omarboflot, pokemonmaster1998, Poltro98, power9812, Ps3games4me, randdd, Revolution, Shadow_dragon, sire.maesta, snahp888, Solomon, wagneraquino, Wiston2014, Wosley, Xomination, youki0510
07-26-2017, 04:03 AM #2
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by xiipord View Post
Here's my save for Mortal Kombat X (US edition).
This save is roughly 5-6 fights before reaching level 65, so you can get the Elder God trophy.
I know with this save you can get all the trophies regarding character variations, fatalities, and sorts of that.

Enjoy!

I need a save for 10 living towers if possible... the way MK works it doesn't stack trophies so it only popped the 50 living towers and not 10.
Thanks

The following 4 users say thank you to FallenSoldier for this useful post:

Bigbossay, foco, Magnofelipe, MagnoSilvaRocha
07-26-2017, 05:09 AM #3
Jtripz
Bounty hunter
can you use this for mortal kombat xl?
07-26-2017, 05:29 PM #4
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
I need a save for 10 living towers if possible... the way MK works it doesn't stack trophies so it only popped the 50 living towers and not 10.
Thanks

Just boot up the living towers and skip every fight. You should have more than enough skip credentials.

The following user thanked xiipord for this useful post:

jonnydrunk
07-26-2017, 05:35 PM #5
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Just boot up the living towers and skip every fight. You should have more than enough skip credentials.

Oh okay, so just do it 10 times?
07-28-2017, 01:44 AM #6
Jtripz
Bounty hunter
Here's my save for Mortal Kombat X (US edition).

Enjoy!

I tried using your save and pretty much some trophies pop up but the only trophy i need is completing 100 online games.

The following user thanked Jtripz for this useful post:

daddygrim
07-28-2017, 01:50 AM #7
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by Jtripz View Post
I tried using your save and pretty much some trophies pop up but the only trophy i need is completing 100 online games.

Did level all faction pop???
07-29-2017, 02:57 AM #8
Well I tried to save and a few trophies popped up the problem that I'm having with it though that I don't know if the respected fighter trophy will pop up I've been trying this for a while haven't seen nothing popped up yet been playing on King of the Hill Survivor matches don't know if I'm doing it right though.
07-29-2017, 06:41 AM #9
update I can say for certain that the respect trophy you cannot get out of this save actually I tried a few saves on this site that said that you can get the respect trophy but it hasn't worked yet there's even a post that claims there's a save set and one of the saves are for the respect trophy and that doesn't even work unless I'm doing something wrong but I have tried this quite a bit online no go.
Last edited by Mr.Unknown Zero ; 07-30-2017 at 05:16 AM.
07-29-2017, 09:02 AM #10
Jtripz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by hess47 View Post
Did level all faction pop???

no i guess you have to reach level 50 to trophy pop out.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo