07-26-2017, 05:17 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guy's its my save sniper elite 4 authentic plus. You need do mission 3 for get 2 trophy authentic plus dlc.

I am frustrated by the game this difficulty is very hardcore...

Good trophies guy's !
You must login or register to view this content.

For get trophy if you play coop you need to be host in the game. If you play coop, host put start and tell your friend to put the C4 lunch a grenade on the c4 and leave the game at the same time for finish mission and get 2 trophies.

Thanks xSOADx for translation :

The goal of mission 3 is to plant the C4 on the bridge where the train is located. If you play coop, the person who is NOT the host plants the C4 and throws a grenade onto it, at the moment he throws the grenade he really quickly needs to quit the session. The person who IS host needs to pause the game right after the C4 is planted until there will be a cinematic this way the game counts the mission completed and both authentic+ trophies will unlock

This is all to avoid sniping the C4 from distance because aiming on authentic+ is really hard

P.S. if the cinematic wont start its because the person who is NOT the host took to much time to leave the game so the game counts you death on the bridge
Last edited by aeneax ; 09-01-2019 at 04:26 PM. Reason: title

The following 26 users say thank you to jack7777 for this useful post:

Alex-marseille13, AndreTan, BASIA2001, BigTrain, Cloud, cschtreiffe00, Death1127, don_smith, Gantz.KG, hackstraiker, ignored467, jdjfhfbrjeu32, KleberMishima, le0n, LORD-ANDRIU, mark1, MAXXIS64, MusicGamer, ozma, PL_ViPeR, Thelozigamer161, tvbkcok, Uniastra, Wosley, xSOADx, zBlackoutz
08-06-2017, 08:03 AM #11
host get trophy, your friend need do mission in host too for got a trophy. You got trophy manualy too yes.
08-06-2017, 08:11 AM #12
v0lcom
a saubana bursch
Is it both trophies?
completing without manualy saving and authentic + or only the authentic plus one?
08-06-2017, 09:46 AM #13
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by v0lcom View Post
Is it both trophies?
completing without manualy saving and authentic + or only the authentic plus one?

Its both trophies, completing authentic+ and completing with authentic+ without manual saving.

But the trophies unlock only for the host (unless they patched it), so you have to do it again for your friend if he wants the trophy, too. Or maybe you play chuck norris-like and you can do it solo Smile
08-06-2017, 10:09 AM #14
Thanks xSOADx, my english its not good ^^

The following user thanked jack7777 for this useful post:

xSOADx
08-06-2017, 10:20 AM #15
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by jack7777 View Post
Thanks xSOADx, my english its not good ^^

On which objective the 2nd player has to put the c4 on and detonate with grenade? Because this way will be way easier than finishing the mission Smile

You can explain on french if you want i understand it a bit Winky Winky or if you have a video of it or something it would be nice as i dont really see how to do it Winky Winky
08-06-2017, 10:47 AM #16
L'objectif de la mission 3 est de mettre un c4 sur le pont ou il y a le train, donc si on joue en coop la personne qui n'est pas hôte met le c4 sur le pont et lance une grenade dessus, au moment ou la grenade à était envoyé il fait start flèche du haut quitter la partie, mais très rapidement. Par contre il faut que l’hôte ai le jeu en start(pause) juste après que le c4 ai était posé et il reste en pause jusqu'à la cinématique comme ca le jeu lui valide la mission et les 2 trophées par la même occasion.

Tout ca c'est pour éviter de tirer sur le c4 avec le sniper car en authentic plus tirer sur le c4 c'est très compliquer.

PS : si vous n'avez pas la cinématique c'est que l'invité à mit trop de temps a quitter la partie donc sa vous met echec car le jeu le comptera mort avec le pont.
Last edited by jack7777 ; 08-06-2017 at 10:51 AM.

xSOADx
08-06-2017, 02:15 PM #17
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by jack7777 View Post
L'objectif de la mission 3 est de mettre un c4 sur le pont ou il y a le train, donc si on joue en coop la personne qui n'est pas hôte met le c4 sur le pont et lance une grenade dessus, au moment ou la grenade à était envoyé il fait start flèche du haut quitter la partie, mais très rapidement. Par contre il faut que l’hôte ai le jeu en start(pause) juste après que le c4 ai était posé et il reste en pause jusqu'à la cinématique comme ca le jeu lui valide la mission et les 2 trophées par la même occasion.

Tout ca c'est pour éviter de tirer sur le c4 avec le sniper car en authentic plus tirer sur le c4 c'est très compliquer.

PS : si vous n'avez pas la cinématique c'est que l'invité à mit trop de temps a quitter la partie donc sa vous met echec car le jeu le comptera mort avec le pont.

Merci, je vais essayer ca Smile j'essaye de traduire ca pour les autres Winky Winky

Translation:

The goal of mission 3 is to plant the C4 on the bridge where the train is located. If you play coop, the person who is NOT the host plants the C4 and throws a grenade onto it, at the moment he throws the grenade he really quickly needs to quit the session. The person who IS host needs to pause the game right after the C4 is planted until there will be a cinematic this way the game counts the mission completed and both authentic+ trophies will unlock

This is all to avoid sniping the C4 from distance because aiming on authentic+ is really hard

P.S. if the cinematic wont start its because the person who is NOT the host took to much time to leave the game so the game counts you death on the bridge
08-07-2017, 08:15 AM #18
Thanks, i add your translation in my post Smile.

xSOADx
01-09-2018, 09:31 PM #19
Can you explain it from the main manu.

it most be hardcore plus? can i do it in hardcore mode?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo