07-26-2017, 05:17 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guy's its my save sniper elite 4 authentic plus. You need do mission 3 for get 2 trophy authentic plus dlc.

I am frustrated by the game this difficulty is very hardcore...

Good trophies guy's !
You must login or register to view this content.

For get trophy if you play coop you need to be host in the game. If you play coop, host put start and tell your friend to put the C4 lunch a grenade on the c4 and leave the game at the same time for finish mission and get 2 trophies.

Thanks xSOADx for translation :

The goal of mission 3 is to plant the C4 on the bridge where the train is located. If you play coop, the person who is NOT the host plants the C4 and throws a grenade onto it, at the moment he throws the grenade he really quickly needs to quit the session. The person who IS host needs to pause the game right after the C4 is planted until there will be a cinematic this way the game counts the mission completed and both authentic+ trophies will unlock

This is all to avoid sniping the C4 from distance because aiming on authentic+ is really hard

P.S. if the cinematic wont start its because the person who is NOT the host took to much time to leave the game so the game counts you death on the bridge
Last edited by aeneax ; 09-01-2019 at 04:26 PM. Reason: title

The following 24 users say thank you to jack7777 for this useful post:

AndreTan, BASIA2001, BigTrain, Cloud, cschtreiffe00, Death1127, don_smith, Gantz.KG, hackstraiker, ignored467, jdjfhfbrjeu32, KleberMishima, le0n, mark1, MAXXIS64, MusicGamer, ozma, PL_ViPeR, Thelozigamer161, tvbkcok, Uniastra, Wosley, xSOADx, zBlackoutz
07-26-2017, 05:22 PM #2
xSOADx
Banana Joe
thank you so much! i hope all other difficulty trophies will pop, too. I completed first mission on authentic plus, it was hard as hell, took us about 2-3 hours

and i wasnt host so i was already afraid i need to do it again
07-26-2017, 05:29 PM #3
No problem 3 days for finish all mission... i think pop other difficulty too yes...

edit : My friend have got trophy with my save its working Smile
Last edited by jack7777 ; 07-26-2017 at 09:13 PM.

The following user thanked jack7777 for this useful post:

xSOADx
07-26-2017, 09:23 PM #4
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by jack7777 View Post
Hey guy's its my save sniper elite 4 authentic plus. You need do mission 3 for get 2 trophy authentic plus dlc.

I am frustrated by the game this difficulty is very hardcore...

Good trophies guy's !
You must login or register to view this content.

For get trophy if you play coop you need to be host in the game. If you play coop, host put start and tell your friend to put the C4 lunch a grenade on the c4 and leave the game at the same time for finish mission and get 2 trophies.

AWESOME JOB MATE, thank you soooooo much for this

The following user thanked Cloud for this useful post:

xSOADx
07-26-2017, 11:13 PM #5
damn we need re regioning bad.

The following user thanked MusicGamer for this useful post:

BigTrain
07-27-2017, 11:00 AM #6
Yes sorry i'm french Save is EU :/.
08-04-2017, 11:24 PM #7
xanthonius
Save Point
Thank you for this save! Can you explain this part in a little more detail though?

"If you play coop, host put start and tell your friend to put the C4 lunch a grenade on the c4 and leave the game at the same time for finish mission and get 2 trophies."

So I be host, start mission 3 - then my friend puts some C4 down and I throw a grenade at it and we both leave game at the same time? Or do we need to finish the mission first?

Cheers!
08-04-2017, 11:36 PM #8
Do the mission 3 in coop, the invited person puts the c4 on the objective uses a grenade on the c4 and leaves very quickly the game at the same time, the host will have the cinematic of end of mission + the trophies
08-05-2017, 01:45 AM #9
xanthonius
Save Point
Thanks for the reply. So once the co-op partner leaves, both people get the trophy?
08-05-2017, 11:12 AM #10
v0lcom
a saubana bursch
you get the trophy for not saving manualy too?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo