07-30-2017, 11:36 AM #1
ady
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just platinumed chain of memories this weekend as i mentioned last week, took around 30hr, the save i upload sora and riku are both completed saves, story and bosses mini games all done, im unsure if it will work if you beat it again it may pop the proud, undefeated and other difficulty trophies,

Save 1 -

Natural Player Sora
Proud Player Sora
Record Keeper Sora
Card Master Sora
Character Professor Sora

Requisites -
Collect Neoshadow card (Took me about 40min farming...)
Complete floor 13 again.
Kill one enemy

Save 2 -

Road to Dawn
Novice Player Riku
Natural Player Riku
Proud Player Riku

Requisites -
Complete Floor BF1 again.
unable to get trophies for B12 and B8, you'll have to do these manually again..

Save 3 -

Character Professor Riku
Record Keeper Riku
Duel Master

Requisites -
Perform 2 more successful Duels and win battle.

Save 4/5 - Of no use as covered by other saves.

Save 6 -

Level Master Riku
Hard Hitter

Requisites -
Kill one more enemy and assign all skill points.

Save 7 -

Moogle Mogul
Regular Customer

Requisites -
Sell a card in the Moogle room.
Sell cards so you have 20,000 points then buy 20,000 worth of items.

You must login or register to view this content.

Save 1 - Kill one more enemy - Level 99 Sora
Save 2 - Treasure hunter. go to treasure room 2 rooms away and open chest
Save 3 - Sleight Master - Create new treasure room in current zone and loot last Sleight.
Save 10 - Regular Customer - Create a moogle room and purchase all his cards (much quicker than previous save)

Tested by monkey 177, big thanks to you for that.

save 1 like 4 preemptive attack (Interceptor)
save 2 modify deck 30 times (Expert Deck Builder)
save 4 beat vexen (Confronting the Darkness)
save 5 beat riku (Challenge from the Inner Darkness)

EDIT2: treasure hunter pop after another found treasure (Removed , Dead Link)

a few other trophy saves were made and posted in this link here for decks, rooms, card breaks and so on
Last edited by aeneax ; 01-30-2019 at 03:49 PM.

The following 39 users say thank you to ady for this useful post:

ai470143920, amansangar, Anas014, Antonios9393, asderek, BlackAshyAsian69, Byroncode, chaoszage, cristiandavoval, dante.salomone, dontan, evildrake, georgydann, gowhawx, Grumpyfelo, Half-A-Hash, ignored467, kanekiyeager96, Kreaty, letmesignup, mai231, manymuitos, mazeplayer, mbandrea, Monkey177, mr-j, NguyenHa, Notaru, omar_almozini, PlayerZero, playstationstorebruker, RPGAddict, Seabook, Shenmuelover, stuart1001, xSOADx, zaykin25, zayneisaacs
07-30-2017, 12:11 PM #2
Monkey177
Pokemon Trainer
Thanks for these pal.
I will give them a try later next week :P
Currently working through KH1!
07-30-2017, 12:32 PM #3
ady
Can’t trickshot me!
If there is anything you might need on it, give me a shout ill see what i can do, kh2 next, chain of memories combat was nice, and remembering kh1 from it was good too, but the card drop rates.....i had to do over 100 battles per card on a few of them, very very tedius

The following 2 users say thank you to ady for this useful post:

ItsGrumpy, Monkey177
08-01-2017, 01:10 AM #4
BubbaDaBarb
Bounty hunter
Looking for this but for US. Chain of Memories is rough to deal with...
08-01-2017, 01:25 AM #5
ady
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by BubbaDaBarb View Post
Looking for this but for US. Chain of Memories is rough to deal with...

Yup very true, save wizard mentioned region resigning not long ago, But potentially just us and eu at start, so if none appear this may work later
08-01-2017, 04:21 AM #6
BubbaDaBarb
Bounty hunter
I'll hold out hope that region resigning is supported soon. That would open up a world of opportunities for everyone here.
08-11-2017, 03:10 AM #7
mgflava00
Bounty hunter
could u make these for us save set too or is it impossible at the moment
08-11-2017, 12:23 PM #8
ady
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by mgflava00 View Post
could u make these for us save set too or is it impossible at the moment

regions are locked on save wiz at the moment pal, maybe in a month or so they may release region resigning, so it will be usable for US too, just not this moment i believe
08-14-2017, 10:41 AM #9
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by ady View Post
Just platinumed chain of memories this weekend as i mentioned last week, took around 30hr, the save i upload sora and riku are both completed saves, story and bosses mini games all done, im unsure if it will work if you beat it again it may pop the proud, undefeated and other difficulty trophies,

slot 1 - sora proud 100% complete, i saved this one just a single enemy card from full i think, neoshadow, it will save any person a good 10hr in farming, go to castle oblivion and farm neoshadow until his card drops (final kill on encounter must be neoshadow), this will give the gold for completing all jimmys journal and card master sora (hardest two trophies in the game, personal opinion). Try play the minigames again, this may pop other trophies, im around 3 more premium cards from that trophy too, card break, start battle trophies may pop here.

slot 2 - riku proud 100% complete again, possibly again all story trophies unsure if anything will unlock

slot3 or 4 - riku, win 100 duel, try win 1 duel on each slot see if it pops.

slot 5 - this is sora but all cards complete, incase you dont want to farm for the neoshadow might be worth trying this one first

slot 6 - blank riku save proud, get one kill for max level and ap attack.

slot 7 - sell a magic card to get the 10k trophy, you can also sell up to 20k, then buy all possible, open another moogle room and buy again until youve spent 20k.

If out of the 7 slots only the card collection sora works, it will have been worth the time, glad to be done with this game, felt like a grind from start to end.

If someone can test and report back, for whats good and issues thanks.

is this tested ?
08-14-2017, 10:55 AM #10
ady
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by WosleyBE
is this tested ?

not by myself, only ones that im unsure of are beating the game as i already beat it the others shouldnt have an issue
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo