07-30-2017, 10:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

This Saveset Is Complete

This Set Covers Every Trophy For Platinum

Each save will have a number and description in the archive for how to pop the trophy, as well as earning them in a legitimate order.

The Average Platinum time for this game is between 120-200 hours so keep that in mind when using these saves.

After clicking each link, click the white arrow on the top right to download the full archive!

This Saveset was made using the US Disc version of the game and when region swap is possible will allow use for all 4 stacks of the game.
They are US/EU, Japan, Chinese, and Korean.

First thing you want to do is start a new game so you can earn the first trophy that pops after the cutscenes.
Trophy Nostalgic For The 80's

All Saves in one Archive
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Thank you to all contributors for completion of this set.
Last edited by Wosley ; 12-12-2018 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Save set completed

The following 796 users say thank you to AkumaNYC for this useful post:

007anas, 0fox, 123454321, 179084986, 61891918, 66GraF66, A_B_Y, 小陳陳, a653475, abosaud09, AC3fan, acemorgan, acjspider, Acroshot, Adamson-Alvar, adolphskye, aeneax, ahoystan, ailanlrayaz, Alan-Li, alaseer, albasheeq, alexsmithy12, ali_warchild, alian, alinsson, allanhu313, Allen-Jay-Reyes, allychew, alreadyinuse, Amazinggamer334, Amirthekiller, Anas014, Anax2xtc, Andrew-W, Anelikaa, anglee, ansongj, Anthony-Kaiawe, AntiFog, Aost, appleze, aqilaiman, Arckeus, Ariel1596, ArmChairWarrior, Armhanzas, ARTHURIUSS, Ash0u0_, at0mic punk, athrunlelouch, Atilla, Auron94, averagedude, avextrax, aye123, aymanos1986, azevedus, aznxmtg, Balinha, BallsDeep69420, balukbc1989, BASIA2001, Batiigool777, Battlemon, bd_black55, Bearbro, beefRockchest, Behi_error, Berak11, BestSenpai, Big OOH, BigBirdBrazzy, bigwil1870, BlackjackXIII, blacklist444, blackmustang58, bladebro75, BlankReg, BlazeRelas, BlericCleast, BloodWolf007, bluedawn, bobmang, Bomb_Perignon, bongboy12, boostingus, bootiz, Bottega, Brenden66666, brokolo, Bronhatelo, brownie_1, bryan845, bsv683, BubbaDaBarb, BuggedGarden, burntlink, cactustrav77 and 696 other users.
01-12-2019, 01:27 AM #146
Originally posted by AkumaNYC View Post

Thank you so much!!! Let you know if there are any issues with the saves!
01-20-2019, 12:43 PM #147
Can somebody re region to EU "Call me" and "When it all comes crashing down" saves.Because when i resign these two saves it doesnt seen on SW's cheat section. :(
01-20-2019, 03:29 PM #148
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by volcy123 View Post
Can somebody re region to EU "Call me" and "When it all comes crashing down" saves.Because when i resign these two saves it doesnt seen on SW's cheat section. :(

Unclear to me from your wording what the precise trouble is, but I'm going to guess when you go to re-region these saves SW will not show the profile save (save 99) in Advanced Mode. It should show the main save for Call Me (save 7 or 8 ) and I think also for When It All Comes Crashing Down (save 20) unless those are some of the saves where the first digits are neither numbers nor letters. The issue is that for Advanced Mode SW doesn't show anything past 20. This is a problem across all the Yakuza games.

What I'd suggest first would be to ignore the one with the number 99, only re-region the ones you can, since those are the main saves and see if they work. At least for most Yakuza trophies I've seen, you don't need the profile save. You would for things like the Climax Battles, Legendary Difficulty I think, Completion trophies maybe, but I also think there are EU threads for those.

If that doesn't work, or if even the main saves are screwy, a couple of workarounds have been suggested. They've worked for at least a couple of people but I've never tried them myself. One, from MrLibido on page 12 of this same thread, is to rename the unreadable file to something between 1 and 20, re-region it, then name it back to what it should be. So put 99 as 15, then back to 99 when done.

You might have to do a combination of the 2 methods, for instance if the only way to get a save to show up in the first place is to rename it to a different number that is recognized by Save Wizard.

Another idea, suggested by Wosley in a thread I'll link to below, is a bit more complex and I don't think he's tried it but it could work if the other solution doesn't. I'll just link to his suggestion, but add that to find strange character symbols, go to Microsoft Word, find "Insert Symbol", and you'll find a plethora of strange symbols to choose from so you should be all set. Note that he later posts you can't re-region, but I do think his workaround is a pretty good idea and I don't know if he tried it or not before later saying re-regioning just wasn't possible with Yakuza games. It's at least worth a try.

https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/957036-yakuza-kiwami-complete-platinum-save-set-cusa06997-a-12.html

Last suggestion comes from frez0r from a different page on that same thread, but I'm not entirely sure I follow it. Maybe you will. It worked for him.

https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/957036-yakuza-kiwami-complete-platinum-save-set-cusa06997-a-11.html

Good luck.
Last edited by aeneax ; 01-20-2019 at 03:31 PM.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

volcy123
01-21-2019, 03:12 PM #149
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

hi aeneax first i appreciated for your effort.I tried 01-20 and strange characters but SW give me error message everytime.I think there is nothing to do for solution for now :(

Edit: i achieved when it all comes crashing down(chapter Cool Man (aka Tustin) trophy by legit (i used chapter 6 save and played to chapter Cool Man (aka Tustin).

My last trophy is "Call Me" to platinum and any save suggestion for this trophy?

LAST EDIT : https://www.mediafire.com/file/1lab705lycu963c/Yakuza_Zero_CUSA05133_Call_Me.zip/file

here its save for Call Me trophy .i made it.
Last edited by volcy123 ; 01-22-2019 at 03:21 PM.

The following user thanked volcy123 for this useful post:

aeneax
02-21-2019, 09:43 AM #150
thanks
03-20-2019, 03:33 PM #151
You must thank the post to view hidden content.
03-25-2019, 05:46 AM #152
Thank you for posting this save set and to all of the other posts that help with the assistance with this game.
04-07-2019, 09:03 PM #153
Thank you SO much!
04-19-2019, 08:14 AM #154
couldnt find the trophy tell me a story for completing 10 substories
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo