07-30-2017, 10:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

This Saveset Is Complete

This Set Covers Every Trophy For Platinum

Each save will have a number and description in the archive for how to pop the trophy, as well as earning them in a legitimate order.

The Average Platinum time for this game is between 120-200 hours so keep that in mind when using these saves.

After clicking each link, click the white arrow on the top right to download the full archive!

This Saveset was made using the US Disc version of the game and when region swap is possible will allow use for all 4 stacks of the game.
They are US/EU, Japan, Chinese, and Korean.

First thing you want to do is start a new game so you can earn the first trophy that pops after the cutscenes.
Trophy Nostalgic For The 80's

All Saves in one Archive
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Thank you to all contributors for completion of this set.
Last edited by Wosley ; 12-12-2018 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Save set completed

The following 794 users say thank you to AkumaNYC for this useful post:

007anas, 0fox, 123454321, 179084986, 61891918, 66GraF66, A_B_Y, 小陳陳, a653475, abosaud09, AC3fan, acemorgan, acjspider, Acroshot, Adamson-Alvar, adolphskye, aeneax, ahoystan, ailanlrayaz, Alan-Li, alaseer, albasheeq, alexsmithy12, ali_warchild, alian, alinsson, allanhu313, Allen-Jay-Reyes, allychew, alreadyinuse, Amazinggamer334, Amirthekiller, Anas014, Anax2xtc, Andrew-W, Anelikaa, anglee, ansongj, Anthony-Kaiawe, AntiFog, Aost, appleze, aqilaiman, Arckeus, Ariel1596, ArmChairWarrior, Armhanzas, ARTHURIUSS, Ash0u0_, at0mic punk, athrunlelouch, Atilla, Auron94, averagedude, avextrax, aye123, aymanos1986, azevedus, aznxmtg, Balinha, BallsDeep69420, balukbc1989, BASIA2001, Batiigool777, Battlemon, bd_black55, Bearbro, beefRockchest, Behi_error, Berak11, BestSenpai, Big OOH, BigBirdBrazzy, bigwil1870, BlackjackXIII, blacklist444, blackmustang58, bladebro75, BlankReg, BlazeRelas, BlericCleast, BloodWolf007, bluedawn, bobmang, Bomb_Perignon, bongboy12, boostingus, bootiz, Bottega, Brenden66666, brokolo, Bronhatelo, brownie_1, bryan845, bsv683, BubbaDaBarb, BuggedGarden, burntlink, cactustrav77 and 694 other users.
08-19-2017, 06:56 PM #20
Originally posted by manabyte77 View Post
You're at 99% now, right?? :P Come on, Kiwame is almost out!!

Must be that damn Mahjong! lol
08-19-2017, 10:42 PM #21
Originally posted by Zekahn View Post
Must be that damn Mahjong! lol

Lol you know it! I'll get there I just took a break to work on some other games.
08-20-2017, 12:20 AM #22
manabyte77
Little One
Come on man, you're literally the entire US's hope for a set. EU already has this game covered. Americans are just lazy as hell and don't want to contribute. Before Kiwame releases!!

The following user groaned manabyte77 for this awful post:

Cloud
08-20-2017, 10:22 AM #23
Come on man, you're literally the entire US's hope for a set. EU already has this game covered. Americans are just lazy as hell and don't want to contribute. Before Kiwame releases!!

First of all EUR is not covered, these are the only story trophies posted for the game. I made 30 saves already, I would say it's a good start. You haven't even dropped a like, and you're demanding I finish? I will get it done, but at my pace I don't care when kiwami comes out, you can contribute saves too, or are you a lazy American?
08-20-2017, 10:43 AM #24
Cloud
Life Savior

All you do is request, request, I don't see anywhere your contribution! If you're not lazy do it yourself and upload them. And the least you could do is show some appreciation to the guy who did it and upload it so your lazy ass could get the trophies!
People like you should be banned from NGU!

The following user thanked Cloud for this useful post:

AkumaNYC
08-20-2017, 11:23 AM #25
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Cloud View Post
All you do is request, request, I don't see anywhere your contribution! If you're not lazy do it yourself and upload them. And the least you could do is show some appreciation to the guy who did it and upload it so your lazy ass could get the trophies!
People like you should be banned from NGU!

i hear alot people complaining about this but tbh eu got way more saves then usa

The following 2 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

AkumaNYC, manabyte77
08-20-2017, 03:40 PM #26
manabyte77
Little One
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
i hear alot people complaining about this but tbh eu got way more saves then usa

Thank you Wosley, that was exactly what I was pointing out. Kuma, the EU saves are covered through multiple uploads in other threads, I wasn't referring to you. Not making demands, but crossing fingers and there's nothing wrong with that. Sure I've got plenty of saves I could post but those generally aren't helpful. I have no save "sets" which is what Kuma has created. I think I will create a "set" and show an example next time, but my overall point that gets missed is the overwhelming disproportionate amount of EU saves when there are disproportionately more US players. It's a fact and valid point.
Last edited by manabyte77 ; 08-20-2017 at 03:43 PM.
08-31-2017, 05:48 AM #27
jspotter
Save Point
Here is my contribution to this thread:

You must login or register to view this content.

There are 2 saves, both are US. The first save is at the final checkpoint for the legendary trophy. You should have enough weapons to complete easily. The second save of for 100%. You are at 99+%, just waiting to complete the batting mini game. For the life of me, I cannot complete this. If someone could get up to 80% or so and reupload, that would great. Please test these saves...

The following user thanked jspotter for this useful post:

AkumaNYC
08-31-2017, 06:42 AM #28
Wildarms
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks for keeping this updated. It's a lot of hard wrk, appreciate all the effort!

The following user thanked Wildarms for this useful post:

AkumaNYC
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo