07-31-2017, 06:04 PM #1
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); And again it's me :O

i simply convertet this save You must login or register to view this content. to an eu save. i did it with You must login or register to view this content. cause re region with xploder didn't work. anyway huge thanks goes to You must login or register to view this content. for this gta save.

DOWNLOAD : You must login or register to view this content.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i also made a EU save for the tophysaveset #1 which was postet by You must login or register to view this content.

TROPHIES:

Base Game:
- Show Off 0:10
- Close Shave 1:49
- Waste Management 4:44
- Career Criminal (100%) 6:58

Rockstar Editor:
- Animal Lover 7:21
- First Time Director 7:21
- Cryptozoologist 7:21
- Location Scout 8:05
- Method Actor 8:33
- Cult Movie 8:48
- Ensemble Piece 8:48
- Humans of Los Santos 9:15

Watch this video to know what to do:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i made an EU save for the tophysaveset #2 which was postet by You must login or register to view this content.

TROPHIES:

- Multi-Disciplined 0:04
- A New Perspective 0:04
- San Andreas Sightseer 0:04
- A Mystery, Solved 0:18
- From Beyond the Stars 1:37
- A Lot of Cheddar 2:36
- Solid Gold, Baby! 3:36

Watch this video to know what to do:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have convertet these to saves also to eu:

You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by aeneax ; 04-29-2019 at 03:22 PM. Reason: title

The following 63 users say thank you to xTheSolutionNOT for this useful post:

_cj3z_, alvali 11, Apex_Raptor, ARTHURIUSS, BADDOG-9, Biffaboy, Bigboss240280, bigburt82, bobsandbag, cepi, Cloud, Days gone, EmoZio, EraldinhoMendes, fiyrso, gr82b61, GradinPlater, hish10, Hojo12, ignored467, igors, isigo, Jax1984, juafe27, JusThatGood, kiki1941, km73, Komar, kuzya, Leonrpg, luix, Major Meat Bone, mickfromle, moaz079, mrmidnight2011, Nickname566, Nickpratt1990, nooei12345, obliviousmac, oldcp65, Oliver santiago, otaconn, PEPEBENY, pierro76600, rahaman khan, Rajnij, rewagtfo, salemJKU, saxay, Sayres, Shikanakatsuko, taker394, ThatEpicSomeone, Tiggerrn, troleik, V1NOSEC, vAkuji, wldfq3, Wosley, xSOADx, xstateofunionx, Yolo Brahs !, zoccochino691
07-31-2017, 06:16 PM #2
Originally posted by xTheSolutionNOT View Post
And again it's me :O

i simply convertet this save You must login or register to view this content. to an eu save. i did it with You must login or register to view this content. cause re region with xploder didn't work. anyway huge thanks goes to onyx001 for this gta save.

Can we convert any save using this app?
07-31-2017, 06:21 PM #3
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
Can we convert any save using this app?

no :( it's designed for GTA5 only. and i didn't re region with the programm itself. this software allows you to extract the SGTA50000 file, which i did and i replaced this file in my own eu GTA 5 save and luckily it worked.

The following user thanked xTheSolutionNOT for this useful post:

RageSoul51
07-31-2017, 06:31 PM #4
And again it's me :O

i simply convertet this save You must login or register to view this content. to an eu save. i did it with You must login or register to view this content. cause re region with xploder didn't work. anyway huge thanks goes to onyx001 for this gta save.

It works, but no trophies pop
07-31-2017, 06:33 PM #5
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Biffaboy View Post
It works, but no trophies pop

it does work, you have to replay a mission where no gold medal is obtained.
07-31-2017, 06:38 PM #6
Yep, 100% doesnt pop though, and I cant edit the save as it says its been tampered with
07-31-2017, 06:49 PM #7
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Biffaboy View Post
Yep, 100% doesnt pop though, and I cant edit the save as it says its been tampered with

i dont know what you do, but it 100% works. i downloaded the save from the link above resigned it to my test account, i replayed a mission earned a gold medal and it worked.
07-31-2017, 07:03 PM #8
i dont know what you do, but it 100% works. i downloaded the save from the link above resigned it to my test account, i replayed a mission earned a gold medal and it worked.

No, I said, the gold does pop, the 100% doesn't - I think its because all collectables are done, so leaving 1 of each would pop the trophy.
07-31-2017, 07:19 PM #9
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
you didn't say that Happy but yea this save isn't for the 100% trophy. but the original creator of this may work on it.
07-31-2017, 07:22 PM #10
onyx001
Do a barrel roll!
Nice, I though about it myself but as I wrote in my thread Save Wizard gives me 4005 license error and I coldn't do anything more for now. Hope they will fix it soon. Enjoy!

The following user thanked onyx001 for this useful post:

xTheSolutionNOT
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo