08-01-2017, 01:23 PM #1
xSOADx
Banana Joe
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

This is a Save Set for Day of the Tentacle, you can obtain all trophies for platinum with it

I haven't tested the saves myself however i saved everytime before i unlocked a trophy and i got platinum

Instructions can be found in the spoiler and i added a .txt file in each save

If theres any problem or any information missing please report back

Gameplay:

- You can switch between Bernard (Nerd with glasses), Hoagie (Fat guy) and Laverne (Girl) with left or right D-Pad

- If you have to use an item with someone/something you can do this with R1 (push it several times for switching items)

- If you have to use two items together click in the bottom left corner there will be a menu

Instructions:
SAVE 1:

Slot A: Push service bell [Most Annoying Guest Ever]

Slot B: Open clock [Rap Sheet: Trespasser]

Slot C: Use TV [Energy Conscious]. Then close the door [Not Raised in a Barn]

Slot D : Use Boo-B-Gone (Tipp-Ex) with disappearing ink [And Then the Universe Implodes]

Slot E: Use stamp album to Weird Ed [Olive Branch]. Then use textbook with stamp album [I'm Sure He'd Never Notice]

SLot F: Use computer, start game [Games History Major]

Slot G: Use computer, load game (in computer), load Slot A, turn on microwave oven [Chef]

Slot H: Pick up teeth [Rap Sheet: Thief]

Slot I: Use coffee with decaf coffee [And Then the Universe Explodes]

Slot J: Talk to cigar salesman, choose "Nice cigars", then choose "Sure, lay one of those Havanan babies on me" [Novelty Enthusiast]

SAVE 2:

Slot A: Use disappearing ink with John Hancock [That Joke Never Gets Old]

Slot B: Use brush with filthy old car [You Call That a Hint?]

Slot C: Use help wanted sign with Red Edison [Moronic Drone]

Slot D : Pick up dentures [Rap Sheet: Kleptomaniac]

Slot E: Use Boo-B-Gone (Tipp-Ex) with red paint (I had to do it twice for the trophy to unlock) – [Missing Pink]

Slot F: Use red paint with kumquat tree – [Only Hoagie Can Make a Tree]

Slot G: Talk to Washington, choose "Whoa, you're like George Washington!", "My name's Hoagie.", "Is it true about you and the cherry tree?", "I bet you've lost it. You couldn't cut down a tree to save your grandmother" [Only George Can Destroy a Tree]

Slot H: Use tentacle chart with patterns [Windsock it to Me]

Slot I: Use scalpel with Oozo the clown [Rap Sheet: Vandal]

Slot J: Talk to IRS Agents, choose "Are you guys brothers?" [We're All Brothers]

SAVE 3:

Slot A: Open safe [Rap Sheet: Yegg]

Slot B: Use fireplace to travel to roof [WWSCD?]

Slot C: Use/select flag [Costume Quest]

Slot D : Pick up sweater [Of Course it Would Still Weigh the Same]

Slot E: Use fork in microwave [Voiding the Warranty], then use frozen hamster in microwave [Don't Try This at Home], then use cold, wet hamster in microwave [Now You're Pushing It] then use sweater with cold wet hamster, then use toasty warm hamster with Hoagie or Bernard [That Only Works with Alligators]

Slot F: Talk to Mummy, say anything then exit conversation [Are You My Mummy?]

Slot G: Push mummy [It's An Honor Just to Compete]

Slot H: Use chattering teeth with mummy [Can't Win and Chew Gum at the Same Time]

Slot I: Use fake barf with Harold [Rap Sheet: Cheat], then walk right to judging area, talk to them and ask for best hair, smile and laugh [It's an Honor Just to Compete But Winning is Better]

Slot J: Talk to Washington, Jefferson, or Hancock [Alas, Our Lazy Speechwriters Didn't Cover This]

SAVE 4:

Slot A: Use quill with contract [Rap Sheet: Forger], then use Boo-B-Gone (Tipp-Ex) with contract [Rap Sheet: Fraud]

Slot B: Use regular coffee with funnel [Coffee Achiever]then use contract with Doctor Fred, in the dialogue choose "Oh, forget it. I'll get rid of Purple Tentacle myself!", "I offered Purple Tentacle a bribe and he took it" [Dialog Puzzles Are Hard]

Slot C: Pick up vinegar [Chateau Eau Neaux]

Slot D : Use Boo-B-Gone (Tipp-Ex) with fence [Oh Right, I'm Playing a Cartoon!], then use squeaky mouse toy with cat, then use fork with cat [ESRB Violation]

Slot E: Use shop vac with mouse hole [You Suck]

Slot F: Use extension cord with plug [Number Two],then switch to Hoagie, then use bucket of soapy water with carriage [Obvious, really...]

Slot G: Give gold quill to Red Edison [Behind Every Great Man is a Quality Roadie], then pick up superbattery (on the shelf) [Rap Sheet: Adventure Gamer]

Slot H: Use battery with Chron-o-John [That Should Have Worked], then Use battery with plug [Number One]. After that, stay idle with Hoagie until he eats a sandwich [Dude, It's Like Cannibalism] and after that, swap items between the 3 characters until [Master Plumber] unlocks. after that you switch to Bernard, use the phone [Flush] & [Music Appreciation Award]

Slot I: Talk to Purple Tentacle, choose "Just what is it you have against humans, anyway?", "Sounds like that's all Dr. Fred's fault, really.", "You're pretty handy with that ray gun", "Why don't you zap FRED with the ray gun?"[Yesterday's News] & [Mental Patience]
Then watch the credits through until the end [Take on the Words!]

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Originally posted by sem19933 View Post
Tested this save set and got my plat, ty dude ayy lmao
Here are some notes:

Save 1/Slot D /Use disappearing ink with John Hancock [That Joke Never Gets Old] - for me, worked when I used it on George Washington
Save 3/Slot E /[That Only Works with Alligators] - you need to go through the door (closed door behind you) and pick up sweater first
[Rap Sheet: Kleptomaniac] - popped only on Save 4/Slot C: Pick up vinegar

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by aeneax ; 02-27-2019 at 03:20 PM. Reason: title

The following 131 users say thank you to xSOADx for this useful post:

``,, $$$ DANGER $$$, 19willy74, 415a415a454c, abade460, abufhad, Alexombre91, Alkiba, Anselmo Ricci, Atilla, averagedude, Avgvstvs, bab1970, BASIA2001, Bassa, benja1016, berserk2120, Blenderr100, BrunoMoraes99, carlostheboss, cezares_2013, chappie92k, Cloud, CloverOkami09, danrob106, darkkratos82, Darrenwelsh1, dodger, Dr Flibble, Drakonifor, dwessasss, dyear20, Eisvogel, EmoZio, eslamking006, estebech, expo88, fcb_roberto88, Fiete, filamnder, gareggiare, gazz666, Gental-Beast, Geronimo., Gilouf, rickgamer79, GubbiGun, gucciem, gunsandgibson, hajwel, HanSo, hassanxx, Hoarda7x, i__mhm, IvanBilko, jacky666, Jernej1982, JhOnNY_HD, JinzoXP, joaogmachado.33, JuniorC, Killerkev89, kitkati, klycik, knutt, Komtemp, korazx, kornys, koro7, LagrueJ1991, lahaer, leizhijian, luix, MacadamCowboy, Mago de Oz, malachit75, markhor87, Markopolo96, Massy75, match_mortal, Matthias_On_NGU, maxhardcore, meier88, Melany, Meriton, mgl_urbezx, midnightdaryl, milito0022, Mitch94, mode88, MojoDex, mortalkombat, nanophonik, Nekh6z, nicolascrusco3332, Notaru, peste, ph14woozies, platti and 31 other users.
09-22-2018, 11:24 AM #11
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Javierex22 View Post
Can someone re region it to US? thanks

I dont think re region is possible but i already made some saves for it will upload the first save once all my in game slots are full igot no idea when i gonna finish the set since i got some other stuff to do to

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

Javierex22
09-24-2018, 05:10 PM #12
First of all thanks cool Save Set but i have a little problem Save 1 worked perfect but if i try to resign the other saves SW crashes can somebody help me with this ?
09-24-2018, 05:52 PM #13
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by JinzoXP View Post
First of all thanks cool Save Set but i have a little problem Save 1 worked perfect but if i try to resign the other saves SW crashes can somebody help me with this ?

Does the app close itself when you try to resign it?
09-24-2018, 07:21 PM #14
yeah SW crashes and tells me (There is an issue with the server. Please restart your Savewizard if it continues, please try again later) i have i have tried again to be sure but its the same
05-07-2019, 06:11 PM #15
thanks
08-27-2019, 04:39 PM #16
thank you very very much. a very easy platinum with your help. your guide is best.
11-25-2019, 09:44 PM #17
Originally posted by xSOADx View Post

Thanks!!!! Great work!!!!
11-26-2019, 08:40 AM #18
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by xSOADx View Post

So maybe the same set for Full Throttle remastered?

The following user thanked klycik for this useful post:

nightmare24
01-28-2020, 04:47 PM #19
I always appreciate the time it takes to make sets... but not all of these saves work...

Save 2
Slot A: Use disappearing ink with John Hancock [That Joke Never Gets Old]

This one does not work. I put the ink on him many times and no trophy pop.

Slot D : Pick up dentures [Rap Sheet: Kleptomaniac]

This also doesn't work, picked up dentures and no trophy.
Last edited by LagrueJ1991 ; 01-28-2020 at 04:59 PM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo