08-03-2017, 06:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First save is for the thirteen royal arms. All you have to do is collect the Shield of the Just which is basically the easiest one in the Tomb of the Just. I guess you could also defeat melusine July update trophy in the road to the NW lake since 2 chars are lvl 120. Save: You must login or register to view this content.

Ok here is a save for weaving tapestry do 1 more sidequest (dave or sania is the easiest). It also has photography and cooking at lvl10 and survival at 9.9. Sorry I already had those skills at lvl10 because I thought the Plat save popped those trophies and was just making this save to look more legit. good news is you can rubberband your controller 10-15 mins if that and rest for the survival trophy which is theoretically the longest, ill also make one for fishing if the plat save doesn't work for that. Save: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 01-18-2020 at 07:27 PM. Reason: title

The following 13 users say thank you to MusicGamer for this useful post:

ahmadpasha, busterdawg69, cpmiller01, ezzycowboy, Gisheternal, JimmyHACK, lfelipe1501, luix, oooclaymoreooo, smushpie, Spcedead678, Vitanjuga, zerograve00
08-03-2017, 06:53 AM #2
luix
Little One
Originally posted by MusicGamer View Post
First save is for the thirteen royal arms. All you have to do is collect the Shield of the Just which is basically the easiest one in the Tomb of the Just. I guess you could also defeat melusine July update trophy in the road to the NW lake since 2 chars are lvl 120. Save: You must login or register to view this content.

posting a weaving tapestry and photo/cooking/survival skills save in morning.

thank you very much! please do not level the skills to level 10, leave it at lvl 9 instead.
08-03-2017, 01:24 PM #3
JimmyHACK
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by luix View Post
thank you very much! please do not level the skills to level 10, leave it at lvl 9 instead.

Save with xp ready to turn in to hit them level 10 when resting Smile
08-03-2017, 03:42 PM #4
MariusXD
Save Point
Originally posted by JimmyHACK View Post
Save with xp ready to turn in to hit them level 10 when resting Smile

I'm working for one like this for EU right now
08-03-2017, 04:25 PM #5
JimmyHACK
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by MariusXD View Post
I'm working for one like this for EU right now

shhhh, more US saves please. Loes

keep up the good work though Smile
08-04-2017, 07:09 AM #6
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
Would previous sidequest trophies pop as well?(5, 10, 20, 40, 60 sidequests)
08-04-2017, 07:18 AM #7
luix
Little One
First save is for the thirteen royal arms. All you have to do is collect the Shield of the Just which is basically the easiest one in the Tomb of the Just. I guess you could also defeat melusine July update trophy in the road to the NW lake since 2 chars are lvl 120. Save: You must login or register to view this content.

Ok here is a save for weaving tapestry do 1 more sidequest (dave or sania is the easiest). It also has photography and cooking at lvl10 and survival at 9.9. Sorry I already had those skills at lvl10 because I thought the Plat save popped those trophies and was just making this save to look more legit. good news is you can rubberband your controller 10-15 mins if that and rest for the survival trophy which is theoretically the longest, ill also make one for fishing if the plat save doesn't work for that. Save: You must login or register to view this content.

tested your "shield for 13 royal arms" save and it worked perfectly. you can also get the trophy for max cooking skills. you can even get the max photography level trophy in about 10-15 minutes.
08-04-2017, 02:41 PM #8
Originally posted by luix View Post
tested your "shield for 13 royal arms" save and it worked perfectly. you can also get the trophy for max cooking skills. you can even get the max photography level trophy in about 10-15 minutes.

how did you get those? I want to get the fishing trophy with a plat save.
08-04-2017, 03:47 PM #9
markl1989
Bounty hunter
This game is an easy game to Plat
08-04-2017, 06:15 PM #10
luix
Little One
how did you get those? I want to get the fishing trophy with a plat save.

the cooking level is already at 10 in the save i have used. so i just camped, cooked something and the trophy popped. for the photography trophy, just make some more pics and you will be at lvl 10 in about 10-15 mins.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo