Post: Resident Evil 7 Semi Save Set For Collectibles and Endings [CUSA03962]
08-03-2017, 09:11 AM #1
Belial_3
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Below is my semi save set for US Resident Evil 7. I put the date and time of each save so that it was easier for you to tell which save was which when the game is loaded up.

You must login or register to view this content.

Save 1- 8/1 6:27pm Advance to the greenhouse to fight Margaret for Fly Swatter trophy
Save 2- 8/1 8:13pm Make neuro round for 1st place in science place trophy
Save 3- 8/3 1:17am Advance the story by going upstairs and interacting with Mia and Zoe. This will eventually lead you to make a decision for choosing ending 1 or 2.
Save 4- 8/3 3:00am Get last antique coin for easy/normal on S2 floor of Wrecked ship for the Pelicans in Your Pocket trophy. Corrosive lock is already unlocked.
Save 5- 8/3 3:22am Pickup R&Awesome face Report [1 of 2] to the right of the E-Necrotoxin machine for the The Devil Is in the Details trophy.
Save 6- 8/3 3:36am Advance to storehouse and finish the game from save 6 and you should get:

Playing it Safe
The Nightmare's Finally Over
Just Get Me Outta Here
Resource Manager
Walk it Off
End of the Night

Save 7- 8/3 6:33am Turn around and exit the shack by the water and retrieve the last antique Coin near the log for the Mad Pelican trophy
Save 8- 8/3 6:54am go through the wooden boards and destroy the last Mr. Everywhere for the Mr. Nowhere trophy. Additionally completing the game from this save should earn you the following trophies:

Who's Your Daddy Now?
Just A Memory Now

Also, jumping into save #3 should help you to gain the trophies that involve you watching the video tapes as they are in the resources box.
Hope this helps.
Last edited by aeneax ; 03-30-2019 at 05:30 PM. Reason: title

The following 60 users say thank you to Belial_3 for this useful post:

19willy74, Arpagone, Banopax, BatataQuerAlho4K, bigbadkitty, BigTrain, BubbaDaBarb, BUdawg, carmania, ChrisArchitect, Cloud, cristianops4, danilo_BR, darth22, DeanH, eeee, Elesayth, Evans-Espinoza, FallenSoldier, fedejujuy, g9705, Ali D Killer, GUCUN, haha55699, ILikeToCheatPS3, ito, Javad134, jgojoaquin, KleberMishima, krowncloyne, Leonrpg, lllMcCallister, LonelyAvenger, Luchoo0, markl1989, mdi122116, minecraftfun, Moolan, Mr.Unknown Zero, nilsonelida, Noctis727, Onegodd, Opticalenvy, raiden-snake, riciele, sef009, Shatti-PrinceShatti, shz_hossein, SLASHER4875, Slayer10193, SpahzyDex-, spoodera, t-bagwell, Teagle286, tombshr3dda, Vivarant, wiii, Wocozo, xSOADx, yunafires
08-03-2017, 09:12 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by 3 View Post

Below is my semi save set for US Resident Evil 7. I put the date and time of each save so that it was easier for you to tell which save was which when the game is loaded up.

Save 1- 8/1 6:27 Advance to the greenhouse to fight Margaret for Fly Swatter trophy
Save 2- 8/1 8:13 Make neuro round for 1st place in science place trophy
Save 3- 8/3 1:17 Advance story Mia and Zoe to make decision for either ending
Save 4- 8/3 3:00 Get last antique coin for easy/normal on S2 floor of wrecked ship. Corrosive lock is already unlocked.
Save 5- 8/3 3:22 Pickup R&Awesome face Report [1 of 2] to the right of the E-Necrotoxin machine.
Save 6- 8/3 3:36 Advance to storehouse and finish the game from save 6 and you should get:

Playing it Safe
Just Get Me Outta Here
Resource Manager
Walk it Off
End of the Night

Hope this helps. I'm working on a Mr. Everywhere save.

how long to do all ?
08-03-2017, 12:19 PM #3
Cloud
Life Savior

Save 1- 8/1 6:27pm Advance to the greenhouse to fight Margaret for Fly Swatter trophy
Save 3- 8/3 1:17am Advance the story by going upstairs and interacting with Mia and Zoe. This will eventually lead you to make a decision for choosing ending 1 or 2.
Save 4- 8/3 3:00am Get last antique coin for easy/normal on S2 floor of Wrecked ship for the Pelicans in Your Pocket trophy. Corrosive lock is already unlocked.
Save 5- 8/3 3:22am Pickup R&Awesome face Report [1 of 2] to the right of the E-Necrotoxin machine for the The Devil Is in the Details trophy.
Save 6- 8/3 3:36am Advance to storehouse and finish the game from save 6 and you should get:

Playing it Safe
Just Get Me Outta Here
Resource Manager
Walk it Off
End of the Night

Save 7- 8/3 6:33am Turn around and exit the shack by the water and retrieve the last antique Coin near the log for the Mad Pelican trophy
Save 8- 8/3 6:54am go through the wooden boards and destroy the last Mr. Everywhere for the Mr. Nowhere trophy. Additionally completing the game from this save should earn you the following trophies:

Who's Your Daddy Now?
Just A Memory Now

Also, jumping into save #3 should help you to gain the trophies that involve you watching the video tapes as they are in the resources box.
Hope this helps.

Awesome save mate much appreciated
08-03-2017, 01:58 PM #4

Playing it Safe
Just Get Me Outta Here
Resource Manager
Walk it Off
End of the Night

Who's Your Daddy Now?
Just A Memory Now

Hope this helps.

can you do dlc? :x please
08-03-2017, 04:55 PM #5
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight

Playing it Safe
Just Get Me Outta Here
Resource Manager
Walk it Off
End of the Night

Who's Your Daddy Now?
Just A Memory Now

Hope this helps.

What about the documents?
I'm missing documents, coins and margret trophy

Thanks
08-04-2017, 06:04 PM #6
Belial_3
Save Point
for the documents do save 5. For the coins on easy/normal do save 4 or for coins on madhouse do save 7. for Margaret trophy do save 1. you'll have to leave Zoe's Camper and go to the greenhouse to fight her.

The following user thanked Belial_3 for this useful post:

FallenSoldier
08-04-2017, 07:03 PM #7
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
for the documents do save 5. For the coins on easy/normal do save 4 or for coins on madhouse do save 7. for Margaret trophy do save 1. you'll have to leave Zoe's Camper and go to the greenhouse to fight her.

Thanks buddy.

Kind regards
08-04-2017, 07:03 PM #8
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight

Any possible chance you have a save or can direct me on the closest save for the spicey meat ball trophy. ?

Thanks
08-04-2017, 08:36 PM #9
rei112
Do a barrel roll!
Save 5 dude I helped him so this save set it's the documents one

The following user thanked rei112 for this useful post:

FallenSoldier
08-04-2017, 08:54 PM #10
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by rei112 View Post
Save 5 dude I helped him so this save set it's the documents one

Thanks, you guys have a save for it's a spicey meatball?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo