Post: xNiightmare317's collection of 100% and Plat saves needs testing
08-10-2017, 09:44 PM #1
xNiightmare317
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm new to uploading saves really lol. Some of these games i don't own anymore,so please test them. Now that there's save resigners out, maybe i'll help some people out with these saves. Please give feedback cause like I said i'm new to this stuff and hope to upload more soon if possible.

AC Syndicate - Plat and 100% DLC Save -*You must login or register to view this content.

AC Unity - Plat and 100% DLC Save -*You must login or register to view this content.

Batman : Return to Arkham - Arkham Asylum Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Battlefield Hardline - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Crash Bandicoot (1st game) - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Driveclub - (Driveclub Bikes too maybe idk) 100% Plat Save -*You must login or register to view this content.

DMC: Devil May Cry DE- Plat Save- You must login or register to view this content.

Horizon: Zero Dawn -NG+ Ultra Hard Done - You must login or register to view this content.

Metro: 2033 Redux - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

MGSV: Ground Zeroes - 100% Save - You must login or register to view this content.

MGSV:TPP - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Overcooked - 100% Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Peggle 2 - 100% Plat & DLC Save -*You must login or register to view this content.

Ratchet & Clank - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Rime - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Rocket League - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Watch Dogs 2 - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by aeneax ; 02-28-2019 at 03:28 PM. Reason: title

The following 33 users say thank you to xNiightmare317 for this useful post:

Actim, AkumaNYC, alemetal, Bumcleaver, Cloud, Cris242cris7, danilo_BR, FallenSoldier, Frosty, Gagliardi, Ali D Killer, gowhawx, Gríndhouse, hassanxx, ivan6219, Jax1984, Leonrpg, LockedOnTwo, mdi122116, MusicGamer, MXNlink, NextGenPlayer77, Ninjasin, osamaffx, pedrosl, raperorapero, riot_xtreme, Riper415, siwei, so_boosted, ThatEpicSomeone, towerbass, Wosley

The following user groaned xNiightmare317 for this awful post:

adrianoangelo
08-11-2017, 03:16 AM #20
Originally posted by WosleyBE
thats easy Gasp i really need to get the usa version of it then i think its not that expensive

I had picked it up on a flash sale with all dlc for like $3 or something really cheap.
08-11-2017, 03:18 AM #21
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by revengeofakuma View Post
I had picked it up on a flash sale with all dlc for like $3 or something really cheap.

dam bro
08-11-2017, 07:28 AM #22
Originally posted by usapp
Frosty i thought you were legit Sal

huh??
08-11-2017, 11:41 AM #23
just tried overcooked (2 trophies pop, one for 3 starring all levels and another for game completeion)

and metal gear solid ground zeros - the save appears to be a 75% complete save (going by the title screen stats). nothing pops.

thanks for providing these for testing, op!
08-11-2017, 06:03 PM #24
xNiightmare317
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by towerbass View Post
just tried overcooked (2 trophies pop, one for 3 starring all levels and another for game completeion)

and metal gear solid ground zeros - the save appears to be a 75% complete save (going by the title screen stats). nothing pops.

thanks for providing these for testing, op!

your welcome, I thought it was a 100% save on MGSV:GZ lol didn't have it installed so I couldn't test it
08-11-2017, 06:24 PM #25
P01SON
Gobble
i'm broke and going thru a hard situacion
08-12-2017, 01:40 PM #26
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Hi friend
tks for the saves
I think you need to specify if the save is US or EU, disc or digital etc...because today is impossible change region.

Your MGS-TPP is US or EU?? normal version? digital or disc?

tks
08-12-2017, 05:06 PM #27
Originally posted by Gagliardi View Post
Hi friend
tks for the saves
I think you need to specify if the save is US or EU, disc or digital etc...because today is impossible change region.

tks

he said in title US saves...
08-12-2017, 06:38 PM #28
xNiightmare317
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Gagliardi View Post
Hi friend
tks for the saves

tks

you're welcome and it's US Disc version MGSV:TPP

The following user thanked xNiightmare317 for this useful post:

Gagliardi
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo