Post: xNiightmare317's collection of 100% and Plat saves needs testing
08-10-2017, 09:44 PM #1
xNiightmare317
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm new to uploading saves really lol. Some of these games i don't own anymore,so please test them. Now that there's save resigners out, maybe i'll help some people out with these saves. Please give feedback cause like I said i'm new to this stuff and hope to upload more soon if possible.

AC Syndicate - Plat and 100% DLC Save -*You must login or register to view this content.

AC Unity - Plat and 100% DLC Save -*You must login or register to view this content.

Batman : Return to Arkham - Arkham Asylum Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Battlefield Hardline - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Crash Bandicoot (1st game) - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Driveclub - (Driveclub Bikes too maybe idk) 100% Plat Save -*You must login or register to view this content.

DMC: Devil May Cry DE- Plat Save- You must login or register to view this content.

Horizon: Zero Dawn -NG+ Ultra Hard Done - You must login or register to view this content.

Metro: 2033 Redux - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

MGSV: Ground Zeroes - 100% Save - You must login or register to view this content.

MGSV:TPP - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Overcooked - 100% Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Peggle 2 - 100% Plat & DLC Save -*You must login or register to view this content.

Ratchet & Clank - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Rime - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Rocket League - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Watch Dogs 2 - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by aeneax ; 02-28-2019 at 03:28 PM. Reason: title

The following 33 users say thank you to xNiightmare317 for this useful post:

Actim, AkumaNYC, alemetal, Bumcleaver, Cloud, Cris242cris7, danilo_BR, FallenSoldier, Frosty, Gagliardi, Ali D Killer, gowhawx, Gríndhouse, hassanxx, ivan6219, Jax1984, Leonrpg, LockedOnTwo, mdi122116, MusicGamer, MXNlink, NextGenPlayer77, Ninjasin, osamaffx, pedrosl, raperorapero, riot_xtreme, Riper415, siwei, so_boosted, ThatEpicSomeone, towerbass, Wosley

The following user groaned xNiightmare317 for this awful post:

adrianoangelo
08-13-2017, 04:27 AM #29
Awesome saves man I look forward to anything else that you may upload as for some reason it seems US saves are pretty rare. I would upload mine but unfortunately I suck ass at most games so have nothing valuable and the easy ones are already uploaded lol
08-13-2017, 04:52 AM #30
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by NextGenPlayer77 View Post
Awesome saves man I look forward to anything else that you may upload as for some reason it seems US saves are pretty rare. I would upload mine but unfortunately I suck ass at most games so have nothing valuable and the easy ones are already uploaded lol

usa and eu are like the same ammount but like eu will give 50% and the usa one will give the other 50% if you combine them you got yourself a plat but you cant do it atm :(
08-15-2017, 08:17 PM #31
Originally posted by Cgamer48 View Post
I'm new to uploading saves really lol. Some of these games i don't own anymore,so please test them. Now that there's save resigners out, maybe i'll help some people out with these saves. Please give feedback cause like I said i'm new to this stuff and hope to upload more soon if possible.

AC Syndicate - Plat and 100% DLC Save -*You must login or register to view this content.

AC Unity - Plat and 100% DLC Save -*You must login or register to view this content.

Batman : Return to Arkham - Arkham Asylum Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Battlefield Hardline - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Crash Bandicoot (1st game) - Plat Save -*You must login or register to view this content.

Driveclub - (Driveclub Bikes too maybe idk) 100% Plat Save -*You must login or register to view this content.

DMC: Devil May Cry DE- Plat Save- You must login or register to view this content.

Horizon: Zero Dawn -NG+ Ultra Hard Done - You must login or register to view this content.

Metro: 2033 Redux - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

MGSV: Ground Zeroes - 100% Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Peggle 2 - 100% Plat & DLC Save -*You must login or register to view this content.

So with AC Syndicate do you have to have all DLCs
08-15-2017, 11:06 PM #32
xNiightmare317
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by john44 View Post
So with AC Syndicate do you have to have all DLCs

yea the Jack the Ripper DLC is 100%
08-17-2017, 02:05 AM #33
xNiightmare317
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by scala View Post
thanks for share save US

no problem dude happy to help
08-17-2017, 08:14 PM #34
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
bump i also gonna try the dmc save now someone did it already so i know it works great but i gonna look wat trhe steps are and gonna make a guide
08-18-2017, 03:56 AM #35
Ali D Killer
The One True Legend
Originally posted by xNiightmare317 View Post
I'm new to uploading saves really lol. Some of these games i don't own anymore,so please test them. Now that there's save resigners out, maybe i'll help some people out with these saves. Please give feedback cause like I said i'm new to this stuff and hope to upload more soon if possible.

Crash Bandicoot (1st game) - Plat Save -*You must login or register to view this content.

could you reupload MGSV TPP ? because i can't open the rar file

thanks
08-18-2017, 04:55 AM #36
markl1989
Bounty hunter
the Crash Bandicoot save doesn't work because you didn't put the auto-save in there with it. It just has the global save an it won't work with just that it needs the auto-save for it to work so you might want to re-upload the save
08-18-2017, 06:37 AM #37
xNiightmare317
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by markl1989 View Post
the Crash Bandicoot save doesn't work because you didn't put the auto-save in there with it. It just has the global save an it won't work with just that it needs the auto-save for it to work so you might want to re-upload the save

here you go dude thanks for telling me

You must login or register to view this content.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo