Post: xNiightmare317's collection of 100% and Plat saves needs testing
08-10-2017, 09:44 PM #1
xNiightmare317
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm new to uploading saves really lol. Some of these games i don't own anymore,so please test them. Now that there's save resigners out, maybe i'll help some people out with these saves. Please give feedback cause like I said i'm new to this stuff and hope to upload more soon if possible.

AC Syndicate - Plat and 100% DLC Save -*You must login or register to view this content.

AC Unity - Plat and 100% DLC Save -*You must login or register to view this content.

Batman : Return to Arkham - Arkham Asylum Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Battlefield Hardline - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Crash Bandicoot (1st game) - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Driveclub - (Driveclub Bikes too maybe idk) 100% Plat Save -*You must login or register to view this content.

DMC: Devil May Cry DE- Plat Save- You must login or register to view this content.

Horizon: Zero Dawn -NG+ Ultra Hard Done - You must login or register to view this content.

Metro: 2033 Redux - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

MGSV: Ground Zeroes - 100% Save - You must login or register to view this content.

MGSV:TPP - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Overcooked - 100% Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Peggle 2 - 100% Plat & DLC Save -*You must login or register to view this content.

Ratchet & Clank - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Rime - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Rocket League - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Watch Dogs 2 - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by aeneax ; 02-28-2019 at 03:28 PM. Reason: title

The following 33 users say thank you to xNiightmare317 for this useful post:

Actim, AkumaNYC, alemetal, Bumcleaver, Cloud, Cris242cris7, danilo_BR, FallenSoldier, Frosty, Gagliardi, Ali D Killer, gowhawx, Gríndhouse, hassanxx, ivan6219, Jax1984, Leonrpg, LockedOnTwo, mdi122116, MusicGamer, MXNlink, NextGenPlayer77, Ninjasin, osamaffx, pedrosl, raperorapero, riot_xtreme, Riper415, siwei, so_boosted, ThatEpicSomeone, towerbass, Wosley

The following user groaned xNiightmare317 for this awful post:

adrianoangelo
08-10-2017, 09:53 PM #2
Originally posted by Cgamer48 View Post
I'm new to uploading saves really lol. Some of these games i don't own anymore,so please test them. Now that there's save resigners out, maybe i'll help some people out with these saves. Please give feedback cause like I said i'm new to this stuff and hope to upload more soon if possible.

AC Syndicate - Plat and 100% DLC Save -*You must login or register to view this content.

AC Unity - Plat and 100% DLC Save -*You must login or register to view this content.

Batman : Return to Arkham - Arkham Asylum Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Battlefield Hardline - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Crash Bandicoot - Plat Save -*You must login or register to view this content.

Driveclub - (Driveclub Bikes too maybe idk) 100% Plat Save -*You must login or register to view this content.

DMC: Devil May Cry DE- Plat Save- You must login or register to view this content.

Horizon: Zero Dawn -NG+ Ultra Hard Done - You must login or register to view this content.

Metro: 2033 Redux - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

MGSV: Ground Zeroes - 100% Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Peggle 2 - 100% Plat & DLC Save -*You must login or register to view this content.

Whoa, Arkham Asylum! I'll be sure to test for combat challenges !!
08-10-2017, 09:56 PM #3
xNiightmare317
Do a barrel roll!
yea they should be all done and hopefully you'll get the trophies. Kryptus
08-10-2017, 10:10 PM #4
yea they should be all done and hopefully you'll get the trophies. Kryptus

Though would prefer a saveset for Arkham, but if these saves work out, I'm sure many users will be happy. Thanks for your contribution!

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

a366389
08-10-2017, 10:16 PM #5
xNiightmare317
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Though would prefer a saveset for Arkham, but if these saves work out, I'm sure many users will be happy. Thanks for your contribution!

no problem Smile I haven't really played Arkham City a lot. I was more focused on Arkham Asylum cause it's my favorite in the series and hard for most people cause of the combat challenges.
08-10-2017, 10:17 PM #6
no problem Smile I haven't really played Arkham City a lot. I was more focused on Arkham Asylum cause it's my favorite in the series and hard for most people cause of the combat challenges.

Yeppers, I've only combat challenges and hard difficulty left as well as using all gadgets in one combat, and I'd have plat. Predator challenges were decent, and other trophies easy.
08-10-2017, 10:30 PM #7
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
I'm new to uploading saves really lol. Some of these games i don't own anymore,so please test them. Now that there's save resigners out, maybe i'll help some people out with these saves. Please give feedback cause like I said i'm new to this stuff and hope to upload more soon if possible.

hmm peggle 2 and devil may cry seems really intresting
08-10-2017, 10:34 PM #8
xNiightmare317
Do a barrel roll!
peggle 2 was a lot of fun
08-10-2017, 10:35 PM #9
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight

Thanks for devil may cry! Been needing this!
Do you happen to have 7 days to die or ZOMBI?

Also another question. Is the crash bandicoot save all 3 games platinum? Or just crash bandicoot 1? Could be handy for US Users for the relic trophies just complete one time trail platinum Smile
Last edited by FallenSoldier ; 08-10-2017 at 10:38 PM.
08-10-2017, 10:37 PM #10
xNiightmare317
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
Thanks for devil may cry! Been needing this!
Do you happen to have 7 days to die or ZOMBI?

Thanks.

no I don't sorry

The following user thanked xNiightmare317 for this useful post:

FallenSoldier
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo