Post: xNiightmare317's collection of 100% and Plat saves needs testing
08-10-2017, 09:44 PM #1
xNiightmare317
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm new to uploading saves really lol. Some of these games i don't own anymore,so please test them. Now that there's save resigners out, maybe i'll help some people out with these saves. Please give feedback cause like I said i'm new to this stuff and hope to upload more soon if possible.

AC Syndicate - Plat and 100% DLC Save -*You must login or register to view this content.

AC Unity - Plat and 100% DLC Save -*You must login or register to view this content.

Batman : Return to Arkham - Arkham Asylum Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Battlefield Hardline - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Crash Bandicoot (1st game) - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Driveclub - (Driveclub Bikes too maybe idk) 100% Plat Save -*You must login or register to view this content.

DMC: Devil May Cry DE- Plat Save- You must login or register to view this content.

Horizon: Zero Dawn -NG+ Ultra Hard Done - You must login or register to view this content.

Metro: 2033 Redux - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

MGSV: Ground Zeroes - 100% Save - You must login or register to view this content.

MGSV:TPP - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Overcooked - 100% Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Peggle 2 - 100% Plat & DLC Save -*You must login or register to view this content.

Ratchet & Clank - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Rime - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Rocket League - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Watch Dogs 2 - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by aeneax ; 02-28-2019 at 03:28 PM. Reason: title

The following 33 users say thank you to xNiightmare317 for this useful post:

Actim, AkumaNYC, alemetal, Bumcleaver, Cloud, Cris242cris7, danilo_BR, FallenSoldier, Frosty, Gagliardi, Ali D Killer, gowhawx, Gríndhouse, hassanxx, ivan6219, Jax1984, Leonrpg, LockedOnTwo, mdi122116, MusicGamer, MXNlink, NextGenPlayer77, Ninjasin, osamaffx, pedrosl, raperorapero, riot_xtreme, Riper415, siwei, so_boosted, ThatEpicSomeone, towerbass, Wosley

The following user groaned xNiightmare317 for this awful post:

adrianoangelo
12-18-2019, 06:16 PM #83
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Riper415 View Post
1)Are the MGS saves compatible with MGS V Clomplete expirience
2)I the horizon zero dawn the base game or the complete edition one

For the Hoizon Zero Dawn one just download the save and check what the CUSA code is and just paste that code at gamefaqs and it will tell you if its the standard edition or any other edition.

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

Riper415
03-08-2020, 03:39 PM #84
overcoocked save is corrupted
03-08-2020, 08:18 PM #85
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by ali_warchild View Post

Did you extract it from the RAR?

Also, when making your own ZIP, make sure you are making a ZIP out of the CUSA folder, not the "Overcooked 100%" folder. If Save Wizard sees the latter in any form, it will think it's a corrupt save. It can only see the CUSA folder, and the save files inside, and if you are doing the Import method it can (and must) also see the ZIP containing the CUSA folder and saves. No extra text or other folders.

Note that I'm only taking guesses based on a quick look at the download.
Last edited by aeneax ; 03-08-2020 at 08:22 PM.
05-17-2020, 09:57 PM #86
waigor
Gobble
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Also, when making your own ZIP, make sure you are making a ZIP out of the CUSA folder, not the "Overcooked 100%" folder. If Save Wizard sees the latter in any form, it will think it's a corrupt save. It can only see the CUSA folder, and the save files inside, and if you are doing the Import method it can (and must) also see the ZIP containing the CUSA folder and saves. No extra text or other folders.

I dont know how this works...I download the overcooked save. Its renamed as "Overcooked 100% save.rar". I double click to open it with 7-zip in Windows, it says "Cannot open".
05-18-2020, 02:23 PM #87
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by waigor View Post

I dont know how this works...I download the overcooked save. Its renamed as "Overcooked 100% save.rar". I double click to open it with 7-zip in Windows, it says "Cannot open".

Take a look at the Resigning Text Tutorial in the Troubleshooting Thread, in the link below. Just at a quick glance, try using the latest version of WinRAR, NOT 7-Zip. WinRAR to extract compressed files. Windows' File Explorer to create ZIPs, if using the Import/Upload method (if there's no ZIP or if a ZIP is not in the format necessary for Import/Upload). 7-Zip can be problematic.

You must login or register to view this content.

I just extracted the Overcooked save using WinRAR. No error message.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

waigor
05-31-2020, 05:59 AM #88
waigor
Gobble

Take a look at the Resigning Text Tutorial in the Troubleshooting Thread, in the link below. Just at a quick glance, try using the latest version of WinRAR, NOT 7-Zip. WinRAR to extract compressed files. Windows' File Explorer to create ZIPs, if using the Import/Upload method (if there's no ZIP or if a ZIP is not in the format necessary for Import/Upload). 7-Zip can be problematic.

It's a late reply. But still, thank you so much mate, that really helps, didn't know 7-zip and WinRAR are that different
05-31-2020, 03:41 PM #89
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

It's a late reply. But still, thank you so much mate, that really helps, didn't know 7-zip and WinRAR are that different

Yeah, I think 7-Zip is a fine program, so is WinZip which I've been using since WinRAR was a twinkle in its momma's eye. But for some reason or another, either of those programs can produce the occasional error during the resign process even when the filepath looks fine. And the online ZIP/RAR converters that some people seem to prefer for whatever reason, forget about it.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo